Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

Scrumdiddles

I really do not care how much mumbo jumbo you can accumulate about Ron Paul, nothing will persuade me to vote for anyone else but Ron Paul. I know what will happen with Romney and Obama and it is not good. To bad your mind will not wake up to the reality of what is going to happen. I have been saying the same thing for a long time. My message has not changed neither has Ron Paul. I want to see change for the better in this country but that will not happen with people like you that do not understand what is going on in this world. Yep and when you get your way and you get Obama out of office with your so called great candidate, you will see. I will be there to point fingers and i will recall the conversations that were spoken on DV by LD, 40 Scrumdiddles and many more. Even though i will never meet you, that does not matter. The blood of america will be on the hands all who voted for Romney.

Ron Paul supporters are dogmatic and there is no other way but theirs. It is too bad that they can only see one way, theirs or the highway. I think RP might have a chance if his supporters were not so abrasive, undisciplined, and down right rude.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul supporters are dogmatic and there is no other way but theirs. It is too bad that they can only see one way, theirs or the highway. I think RP might have a chance if his supporters were not so abrasive, undisciplined, and down right rude.

Ok if half of what you say is true, we are nothing compared to what will happen to the US. So enjoy what you have right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well said! The RP crowd needs to lay off the pot pipe and start getting with the program, unless they really do support Obama because that's the only person RP is helping right now by hanging around. Back to the BBQ for me, this debate is old and tired and not worth the time to post on RP to the fans that will never see anything but their idealist messiah at the helm, even though it's over for him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey where's my football? :P

• Upvote 2

LOL, why negative you Scrum? You will continue to search you tube for anything possible to support Dr Paul. I guess you did not get the memo but i think Dr Paul said in the Kansas register he did not want chaos and hostile take over of the convention due to the fact he does not want to jeopardize Rand's chances in 2016. You say you will only vote for Ron Paul even if he is not the nominee. So i guess since your point is either to nominate a GOP candidate that has the best chance to beat the current President or remain polarized and grant the President 4 more years. As for the allegation that Cris brought you dismiss it as hearsay, well he can say the same about this you tube video you came up with. Hearsay

As for the negatives, all that is good for is to show you read it and disagreed with it or you are being convinced what you are saying does make sense but i am not going to say it in public.

Congrads to the 2012 UEFA Cup champions FC Chelsea

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Champions_League_Final_News/0,,10268~2778106,00.html

• Upvote 1

I really do not care how much mumbo jumbo you can accumulate about Ron Paul, nothing will persuade me to vote for anyone else but Ron Paul. I know what will happen with Romney and Obama and it is not good. To bad your mind will not wake up to the reality of what is going to happen. I have been saying the same thing for a long time. My message has not changed neither has Ron Paul. I want to see change for the better in this country but that will not happen with people like you that do not understand what is going on in this world. Yep and when you get your way and you get Obama out of office with your so called great candidate, you will see. I will be there to point fingers and i will recall the conversations that were spoken on DV by LD, 40 Scrumdiddles and many more. Even though i will never meet you, that does not matter. The blood of america will be on the hands all who voted for Romney.

What I post is really not for you...Its for the edification of other readers.

I'll also remember these conversations, and rest very well knowing that

I did the right thing.

If I can show just one person that voting for Ron is a waste of time, then

I'll feel just fine. No blood on my hands, because the new administration

will do the things necessary to eliminate the damage of the last 4 years

with O'blah & his cronies.

I've shown Rons voting record, its not the great one touted by RPers

I've shown that he has some major difficulties regarding his sometimes

bigoted attitude.

I never would have even looked into this had the site not been constantly

inundated with the RP posts. You being so antagonistic didnt help

your cause either.

Its as simple as that, nothing complicated at all. I've gotten to the point

where I feel that regardless of what Rons supporters do, it wont matter

to either Romney or the elections.

Lastly, should all the conspiracy theories be true, Ron wouldnt stand a

chance of being elected anyway. All of this antagonism is pointless, and

the chosen nominee will be our leader.

I dont believe that, my vote counts, because thats the way the system

is set up. And my representative will vote for Romney, just like he is

supposed to do for my district. :D

• Upvote 5

What I post is really not for you...Its for the edification of other readers.

I'll also remember these conversations, and rest very well knowing that

I did the right thing.

If I can show just one person that voting for Ron is a waste of time, then

I'll feel just fine. No blood on my hands, because the new administration

will do the things necessary to eliminate the damage of the last 4 years

with O'blah & his cronies.

I've shown Rons voting record, its not the great one touted by RPers

I've shown that he has some major difficulties regarding his sometimes

bigoted attitude.

I never would have even looked into this had the site not been constantly

inundated with the RP posts. You being so antagonistic didnt help

your cause either.

Its as simple as that, nothing complicated at all. I've gotten to the point

where I feel that regardless of what Rons supporters do, it wont matter

to either Romney or the elections.

Lastly, should all the conspiracy theories be true, Ron wouldnt stand a

chance of being elected anyway. All of this antagonism is pointless, and

the chosen nominee will be our leader.

I dont believe that, my vote counts, because thats the way the system

is set up. And my representative will vote for Romney, just like he is

supposed to do for my district. :D

I just love it when somebody shows up and says it better than I can :wub:

You know, no matter how you slice it (those of you who say Romney is just another Obama)

There is one key difference (and I'm not saying they're at all alike in any way, but this is indisputable):

Obama is running for his second term "when he'll have more flexibility." (Remember that, *wink* *wink*?)

Romney is running for his first term, when he'll have to give a dam about what the American People want, if he wants a second term.

• Upvote 3

LOL, actually poor Cris got baited into the conversation by www.RPor4moreO.com. Thanks Cris for saying what we wouldn't bother taking the time to say LOL. Love your explanation though +1 from me as well. :D

• Upvote 2

You know, no matter how you slice it (those of you who say Romney is just another Obama)

There is one key difference (and I'm not saying they're at all alike in any way, but this is indisputable):

Obama is running for his second term "when he'll have more flexibility." (Remember that, *wink* *wink*?)

Romney is running for his first term, when he'll have to give a dam about what the American People want, if he wants a second term.

LOL, actually poor Cris got baited into the conversation by www.RPor4moreO.com. Thanks Cris for saying what we wouldn't bother taking the time to say LOL. Love your explanation though +1 from me as well. :D

Thanks so much, I enjoy reading what both

of you bring as well ;)

And this is pretty funny ....www.RPor4moreO.com.

thx for the laugh DiveDeepSix

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 2

I don't think I've ever face palmed so many times reading one thread. Therefore, I leave you with this.

Romney doesn't care about you or this country. He only cares about his interests and those of his friends.

rbQMz.jpg

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think I've ever face palmed so many times reading one thread. Therefore, I leave you with this.

Romney doesn't care about you or this country. He only cares about his interests and those of his friends.

rbQMz.jpg

You are severely right on words, rightonword.