Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yep. Nobody knows the rate but I would take .06 any day of the week at this point. Would still be an amazing profit.

Agreed... After 8 loooooooooooooooooooooong years with my money stuck in this madness....If I'm ( lucky enough to be) offered finally .06 cents per Dinar.....I'm going to sell it all ( a few Millions) in no time and never think about it again....Word.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

I am the only one who knows the true rate. I was just gonna keep it to myself, but have decided to share it with anyone who sends me 500,000 dinar. For an extra 500,000 I will also throw in the date. Please don't spread it around though.

RSS

( No negs please.... Just trying to make a quick buck here)

lmbo +1 laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I am the only one who knows the true rate. I was just gonna keep it to myself, but have decided to share it with anyone who sends me 500,000 dinar. For an extra 500,000 I will also throw in the date. Please don't spread it around though.

RSS

RSS, I would gladly give you 1,000,000 dinar for rate and date. Provided the date doesn't come the day after I pay you. I need at least 2 days to buy more. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

RSS

ROFL!!! Hey RSS I am looking for a business partner for a little idea I have, you sound PERFECT, lol.....

I'm sticking with $.86 to $1.17... ;)

BUT WAIT IF U WAIT A COUPLE MORE DAYS U MAY GET THE INTERNATINAL RATE WHICH IS VERY VERY HIGH. OR THEY COME OUT SUPER HIGH THEY CAN SUPPOERT ANY RATE THEY CHOSE WHICH WILL B HIGH A HIGH PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO FOLKS SAYN IT WILL B LOW THATS A LIE FROM THE GATE.IT WILL B HIGH.ITS COMING

• Upvote 2

BUT WAIT IF U WAIT A COUPLE MORE DAYS U MAY GET THE INTERNATINAL RATE WHICH IS VERY VERY HIGH. OR THEY COME OUT SUPER HIGH THEY CAN SUPPOERT ANY RATE THEY CHOSE WHICH WILL B HIGH A HIGH PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO FOLKS SAYN IT WILL B LOW THATS A LIE FROM THE GATE.IT WILL B HIGH.ITS COMING

You seem to know a lot......Time will tell.

And exactly how is he comiing up with 6 cents? Would love to hear this explanation!

Probably something to do with the Mayan calender and some super secret message they left for him.... (maybe I have my guru's mixed up, excuse me if thats the case)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Probably something to do with the Mayan calender and some super secret message they left for him.... (maybe I have my guru's mixed up, excuse me if thats the case)

Hey T'Town, lol, I believe your thinking about Phoneix. My kid was a fan of his. Even had a DVD called " Hooked on Phoneix "; No,no....wait......I think it was " Hooked on Phonics" . My bad.

RSS

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone!

Everyone PM user Adam Montana! He knows the date and rate and will provide it to you if you sign up for VIP on this website. It's really cheap for the amount of ridiculously awesome benefits you get out of it.

YW

;)

You are on a privately owned site - respect for the owner is just good manners. If you have a problem with the way Adam runs his site,

please do us all a favor and find another dinar site to post on.

Enjoy your Mod Review status. :D

:wave:

:rulez:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hey T'Town, lol, I believe your thinking about Phoneix. My kid was a fan of his. Even had a DVD called " Hooked on Phoneix "; No,no....wait......I think it was " Hooked on Phonics" . My bad.

RSS

Hahaha.... I think you may be right.... I knew one of the guru's was like that.

You are on a privately owned site - respect for the owner is just good manners. If you have a problem with the way Adam runs his site,

please do us all a favor and find another dinar site to post on.

Enjoy your Mod Review status. :D

:wave:

:rulez:

You think I was being sarcastic or disrespectful? I was being serious, except for the date and rate part. But if you say so. Sorry I did something wrong.

My 2 cents are, When I initially invested back in 2004 it was with the understanding that the value more than likely will increase to a penny to the Dinar and could go as high as 10 cents with that being said it was a profit margin of $13,000 to $139,000 after originally investment is deducted. and that was OK with me, Anything below 100 Dinars to the Dollar will be a good investment even after 8 years of holding out.

Then again that's my view point