Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wed. May 23-- Adam's Chat--Questions

cgbrown

all this time and I still don't understand something,,,, just suppose your own bank account or assets were slashed by a factor of 1000,, --- for example you had

$50,000.00 in the bank, then there was a war and your savings became $ 50.00 after being devalued.....this is like 1 dinar had been 1 dollar so I'm being conservative.

anyway now you are extremely poor,, can't afford to travel or do anything internationally,,,,,, is this right?????? is this the case with the dinar??? so how come iraqis haven't gone beserk over this as in the case of the great American depression??? please explain.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam,

There is a lot of buzz around here pertaining to Maliki. The brilliant Gurus are claiming that he's toast. Is there any truth to the Guru's posts? I recall reading one of your posts several weeks ago and you stated that the removal or resignation of Maliki would not be good. Please give us your truthful opinion.

Thanks,

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I've read the same as skitealwedrop about Maliki being toast. But now it's starting to sound like he may have been given a 90 day reprieve to get things rolling. Can you help us make sense out of the news we're reading?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all of the news hitting the fan, so to speak, ie, terrorist attacks planned to destroy the government and maliki, no confidence vote in 7 days, 90 days, tomorrow, etc. (and a whole lot more), I'm thinking when the smoke and mirrors are being generated almost hourly, and when the news gets fast, furious, and contradictory in nature, that the time is ripe for an RV. Could this be the case Adam, or are we looking at a total collapse of the system that so many Americans and Iraqis gave their blood to try and build?

Hi Adam, There was a fairly spirited debate pertaining to the following quotes in a thread from the Chat Logs section this week. A few including myself believe they are describing a LOP followed by an RV while most seem to think they are telling the world there currency is about to increase by 1000%. I'm curious what your opinion is and I also hope that I'm wrong. Thanks

"The morning newspaper (the semi-official) to the official reports indicated that the central sold last Thursday, nearly 250 million dollars and was able to absorb three trillion dinars over the past month against the sale of two billion dollars and is expected, analysts and financial experts to see the dollar fall further in the coming days Coinciding with the increase in sale auctions currency from the dollar and the decline in demand to buy it in local markets. "

"A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri for "Twilight News", "talking about lifting the zeros of the Iraqi currency is accompanied by the opinions of other support and stand against it." He explained that "those who stand deduced from the change are the currency on the interest that they would gain economic situation in Iraq when replacing paper reviews the category of 1000 dinars to one of category 1 dinar, which means that the money supply would remain the same with a different class."

"Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value, and to increase the purchasing power of citizens, pointing to the need to pursue policies to persuade the citizens quiet and get used to it for a period not exceeding two years. "

"In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefi nitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1. It is currently worth less than one tenth of a cent."

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Adam -

I'm about to the point of believing NOTHING that comes out of any of the dinar sites, when the "gurus" talk about why, who, what, when & where. Is it possible that the total global reset is around the corner and the IQD is only a small part of it? As far as Maliki is concerned, one greasy little monkey (as he's been called by some) cannot stop anything of this magnitude, or am I out to lunch??

Thanks for all you do,

catone

Good afternoon Adam,

I would like to know what is your opinion on the OSRAM (Center for Middle Eastern Strategic Studies) Regarding the plan to cut off dinar zeros by january 2013.

Iraqi Parliament Finance Committee

revealed, on Tuesday, that cutting zeros

off Iraqi dinar and its redenomination will

be taking place in January 2013 adding

that printing the new currency will start as

of September 2012.

“Zeros will be cut off Iraqi dinar and the

currency will be denominated in January

2013,” Finance Committee member

Haitham Al Jabouri told Alsumarianews

noting that printing the new currency bills

will start in September 2012.

“The redenomination of old Currency

requires a whole year and the old

currency will be fully withdrawn from Iraqi

market in the first half of 2014,” Jabouri

said stressing that cutting the three zeros

off the currency and its redenomination

intend to stabilize Iraqi Dinar and

decrease demand on the hard currency.

“Central Bank of Iraq dissipated all fears

from money laundering during the

redenomination process,” Jabouri stated

explaining that it has a special apparatus

to fight money laundering.

“Reform of Iraqi currency management

system is a major duty of Central Bank of

Iraq and cutting zeros off is one of its

strategic tasks,” Jabouri uttered assuring

that the Parliament Finance Committee

support Central Bank’s strategy.

Iraqi Cabinet Secretariat issued a

resolution, on April 2012, to halt all

procedures relating to cutting zeros off

the dinar until further notice.

Iraq is not ready yet for this step, some

economic experts believe pointing out

that such action requires security and

political stability in addition to economic

stability.

Central Bank of Iraq announced, on

January 2012, it is determined to release 3

Iraqi dinar bills of high value i.e. 200, 100

and 50 dinars after the cutting off of zeros

from the currency. Dinar redenomination

requires 2 years, Central Bank of Iraq

informed.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

I believe Iraq has to officially request to be removed from Chapter 7, and the UN has to either accept the request to remove them or deny the request and remove them out of Chapter 7.

Question 1: Has Iraq officially requested to get out of chapter 7 and has the UN accepted their removal.

Question 2: Would they accept the request if it is put before them?

Question 3: Can the UN decide with out a request to take Iraq out Chapter 7 or leave them under Chapter 7 with out any Official Request from Iraq?

Thanks for all you do!

• Upvote 1

Hello, Can you give a brief synopsis of just where we are at this point in time? Several articles indicating a No Confidence vote for Malaki and

other articles stating they want Malaki to see this plan through. Also the article stating the indefinite postponement of the lifting of the zeros

I can't make head or tail out of this mess.

thanks

• Upvote 1

Adam, I have a few questions!

I am trying to understand why you think Iraq must come out of chapter 7 before the RV, I am under the impression they would have more protection under the Chapter 7. if they are released from chapter 7 then wouldn't they be vulnerable to other countries attacking them via military or world court, so wouldn't the be better off to RV before the removal of Chapter 7?

can you clarify the process to removing Maliki, and the new PM, I have heard 7 days, interrogation, 30 days, new PM must be from same party as Maliki, 90 days, it won't happen it is happening, to many yahoo's pretend to know everything when in fact I think they are all residents of the insane asylum!

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam. Just joined your VIP and been doing some reading in there. After covering with 62 billion dollars .. Iraqi dinar due to global financial markets

22/05/2012 9:52 Economy no comments Portal Iraq, "the follow-up economics editor

Returned to the Iraqi dinar traded in global financial markets after the availability of cover foreign currency exceeding $ 63 billion as a reserve with the Central Bank of Iraq.

The economist said that the dinar, Iraq returned to the circulation of a new global financial markets for covering a cash reserve of 62 billion dollars.

It quoted "Nina" from economist at the Ministry of Finance Crescent Taan that the increase in oil production and rising gross national product of Iraq ahead with great support of the Iraqi dinar, which granted the power to enter into global financial markets for trading.

He said the Iraqi currency began to thrive again after decades of deterioration due to conditions in Iraq that passed late last century.

The Website U.S. economic might began trading the dinar to the other world currencies.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/117902-62-billion-coverdinar-due-to-global-financial-markets/#ixzz1veJD9EWr

I would just like to hear your opionion of this article, it's short but seems to say what we have been wanting.

Hope to join you in Chat room today, Very little news about Iraq other than the bombings do we read in the American newspapers. Is there a source online where we can go to see the 'on the grounds' verifyiable news about what is really happening in Iraq. And especially with the Dinars.