Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this true?????

jacjap

Hi,

Can someone who does know, not just speculators, as I won't the truth, but we hear that the Whales who own millions and millions of Dinar, will get more then the peons who only have like 100,000 Dinar...how can this be as the Dinar when it RV's, say at $5 is worth $5, how can the Whales get $10 as an example...thanks

• Downvote 2

NOPE...Complete GURU BS...whatever the exchange rate ends up being, it is the exchange rate set for the entire world, rich and poor alike...bank spreads (the difference between the buy and sell of currencies) may be different, but that's about it. The olnly difference I could see is maybe if you had millions upon millions of Dinar, and the bank giving you MAYBE a couple of extra cents on the spread, versus someone with a small amount of Dinar, but it's not going to be like .50 cents or $1 difference, the banks are there to make money off currency exchanges. Do yourself a huge favor, don't listen to anything anything any of these gurus say, read up for yourself, and it will save you tons of stress and grief... Good luck!!

• Upvote 3

There will be one rate for the dinar post revalue. No matter if you own 50 or 50,000,000 IQD, each dinar will have the same value. There is speculation that some folks are working out a special spread (cost of exchanging dinar to the bank) for their groups, but no one is willing to reveal these special rates at this time. The old adage "beware of a wolf in sheep's clothing" comes to mind.

• Upvote 2

The rate can be in two ways...and also a variable to these rates is possible.....

1. The IQD revalues and both the new and old currency are on 1 rate. (less likely but possible depending on how they do it...slow rise for 6 months from the current money supply out now...reducing money supply gradually to get to the .86 cents.

2. The IQD redenominates and the old currency is released from the dirty float to a free float (hopefully .10 cents or more....more likely)

Variable...There is a way that the IQD can be redeemed for 15% less than the buy rate...i.e. to buy IQD it's 1.00....to sell....they give you .85c....I've never come across this in history...but....I believe there is an international

monetary policy that allows this to happen.

The only thing that "millions" of dollars can get you in the banking industry is a little bit of a better rate (they use to be referred to as jumbo rates)...but this isn't based on really how much money you have but more

on if you are a customer of the bank or not. I can only speak from my bank i work at now but even at US bank where I use to work, they didn't give special discounts because you had more money than someone else.

The fed gives the rates...banks deposit to the feds and borrow from the feds....it's great you have a lot of money...but the question is...what is the bank getting out of it? They aren't going to pay you massive amounts

of money in interest if they don't need to have money from you to lend. The same goes if the bank has plenty of loans but needs deposits...they aren't going to cut you a huge deal on a loan if they are having to borrow from the fed

to have money to lend to you. Certain time frames allow you to get "better deals" but having more money...especially in exchange rates doesn't help...they are tied to a system that updates in which the banks look at.

Hi,

Can someone who does know, not just speculators, as I won't the truth, but we hear that the Whales who own millions and millions of Dinar, will get more then the peons who only have like 100,000 Dinar...how can this be as the Dinar when it RV's, say at $5 is worth $5, how can the Whales get $10 as an example...thanks

This is absolutely true however probably not in the way that your thinking. It's not that a hypothetical rv would be at a different rate for on person vs another however like with anything volume gets you cheaper prices. Why do you pay $100 for a pair of nikes and someone buying them wholesale gets them for $60. When you go on vacation and buy $100 worth of mexican pesos you pay a 15% markup where as a big currency dealer pays a 1% markup. With anything volume gets you a discount. The official rate of a currency is the same for everyone but what a bank or dealer is going to give you for 1 million dinar vs what they will give someone for 100 million dinar are going to be differnet prices. They can afford to make a smaller spread on a larger amount because they are making more in volume.

• Upvote 1