Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE ARE ON THE ONE YARD LINE

SPOTLIGHT

Simon didnt say to remove your hands from your eyes yet!!! laugh.gif Dont cry buddy....it will be ok!!! Just keep them covered...Ill tell you when its safe!

Gee thanks, but I think I'll pass and not take my info - intel from a narrow minded...oh well why bother you already know it all...thanks for enlightening us all....your the best

B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gee thanks, but I think I'll pass and not take my info - intel from a narrow minded...oh well why bother you already know it all...thanks for enlightening us all....your the best

B)

Did it really take you this long to figure it out?? Geeze.....but like they say, better late then never!! You will see the light soon.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You may be a victim of a pumper...

The "RV" is not even necessarily going to happen! In fact, nothing like this (what people are expecting) has EVER happened in the history of mankind... Anyways, don't want to be the party pooper but a substantial overnight RV is very unrealistic...

You need to start looking at the numbers and the facts, also, a basic understanding of economics will help filter out the good from the bad. I think a gradual increase is very realistic and I am really hoping they take this route, instead of the re-denomination.

yea yea here comes a full blown rv.

I hope you pay more attention to the Dinar details then you do to your spelling... laugh.gif LOL

<joking>

Oil is dropping... It went from $105 down to $92 a barrel in less than 2 weeks! We should see some lower highs and lower lows throughout the next month or so at least. $160 a barrel.....maybe in a few years from now, but no time soon!

Pegged to Britain's Pound?????? Serious? blink.gif

OK, the picture is becoming more clear with each and every post you make... You have no idea about what you are talking about, sorry, but I am being honest with you Spotlight! You need to start doing your own research and stop listening to forum facts... rolleyes.gif

pay attention to the news today oil could reach 160 by summer time iran official states that go look it buddy boy

pay attention to the news today oil could reach 160 by summer time iran official states that go look it buddy boy

"Could" is not a guarantee. Anything can happen. We are all very hopeful here so it's nice to stay positive without insulting anyone :)

Summer time is already awsome SO the RV would make it the AWSOMEST! blink.gif

CLUE.... keep your eye on the CBI BALL or keep your ears tuned to the tunes of the CBI.

REALLY, no one knows but the guy behind the CBI DOOR, the office door that reads "SHABS"wink.gif

GO RV!

• Upvote 2

You don't by chance know Randalln...do you? :ph34r:

the Red Bull and Vodka you mentioned in another thread makes me wonder

no they don't know me

but they might know my banker

and since the 2billion last week ......alot more know me.............. and my banker

so all i say is

ARE YALL READY CAUSE ITS COMING

the bait was taken and the HOOK was just set

It has taken a lot to get to this point ....and reverse all the S#!T caused from uneducated people on other sites spewing dates and rates so often so as to change the direction we want too go ...........BUT I think we have game on

by now I'm sure most of you have read enough too know that this RV was not that .......it was a reinstatement by removing three 000 from the nominal value of .00086....(THAT IS NOT THE EXCHANGE RATE)its the nominal value OR face value

the exchange rate is ...........+/-1/10% of 1 cent

And to clear up some other stuff that still seams to rear its head .......the dinar is pegged to the SDR witch is at $ 1.50

Friday, May 18, 2012CurrencyCurrency amount under Rule O-1Exchange rate 1U.S. dollar equivalentPercent change in exchange rate against U.S. dollar from previous calculationEuro0.42301.269100.536829-0.024Japanese yen12.100079.390000.1524121.108Pound sterling0.11101.578900.175258-0.416U.S. dollar0.66001.000000.660000<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">1.524499U.S.$1.00 = SDR0.655953 2-0.053 3SDR1 = US$1.52450 4Notes:(1)The exchange rate for the Japanese yen is expressed in terms of currency units per U.S. dollar; other rates are expressed as U.S. dollars per currency unit.(2)IMF Rule O-2(a) defines the value of the U.S. dollar in terms of the SDR as the reciprocal of the sum of the equivalents in U.S. dollars of the amounts of the currencies in the SDR basket, rounded to six significant digits. Each U.S. dollar equivalent is calculated on the basis of the middle rate between the buying and selling exchange rates at noon in the London market. If the exchange rate for any currency cannot be obtained from the London Market, the rate shall be the middle rate between the buying and selling exchange rates at noon in the New York market or, if not available there, the rate shall be determined on the basis of euro reference rates published by the European Central Bank.(3)Percent change in value of one U.S. dollar in terms of SDRs from previous calculation.(4)The reciprocal of the value of the U.S dollar in terms of the SDR, rounded to six significant digits.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_sdrv.aspx

this is the link for the SDR

And i now Michele has been riding my AZZ a lot in other posts but thats because ....we............ Me and My very smart Banker ......have turned the currency traders on there ear ......JUST LIKE Dean Wittier used too do ....now they are listening

and a Pumper ....I AM NOT

IM A DO'ER......i do what I say ......and if manipulating the currently traders of the world gets all of us dinar holders WHAT WE WANT ........well .....GAME ON .....some of us have been trained for S#!T like this ....It was just never applied by Individuals .....Its usually reserved for large COUNTRIES

and if it goes my way........ after this i will start one of my own (a country )

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Puerto Ran......It has a certain ring to it

lets hope that ring......... ant the ring of chains........ on handcuffs .........Cause this manipulation by proxy............. of currency S#!T .......is not as hard as people think it just takes time and paitence

I hate that the world has turned so bad with banks and hedge fund investors .....that you have to turn to ......OUT manipulation......just to make a profit on your own money ....

and what really P__ M_OFF is that we give the bank ...........our money.......... they loan it back to us............. and charge us for the service............ AND STILL THEY FELL THEY NEED TO CHEAT US

Well, i still have faith in ya randalln. And im still trackin' what your saying.. we shall see what happens

hang in there ......im getting back on my feet....... (the ones from 20 years ago).......that were made for dancing

I will see this thru ....and win

I am so disgusted at what the people in charge have done with the power......... WE as a nation ....gave them

I think its time to show them .....Just because we gave them the task.....dose not mean that WE are not capable of doing it OURSELVES ....and just cut out there paycheck all together .....IM TOO THAT POINT

the little MAN is what made this country AND what will bring it back .........not the corporation

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Remember IT TAKES MONEY TOO MAKE MONEY........but that is where the possession of money stops ....to change the path of any object in motion (no mater what the object)is to apply force from the opposing direction (even a slightly different angel)this in turn will change the projected path of any object .......and i know everybody understands this ..................but sometime YOU need to be reminded

when you look at things from a abnormal angel ....you will start to understand more of the makeup of any....... conceptual understanding............. of what you are studying (or monitoring )

it like watching ice melt .......from a distance, you really have no baring on the process ....but if you hold it in your hand ...then you change the thermal dynamics of the ice,and the atmosphere around the ice ....speeding up the process

SO GET INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS

if you want too change it

from the negs i see i have touched a sore spot on a few currency traders AZZ's

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I know all of you professional manipulators ....hate that a good OL' boy from Texas is able to do in minutes ....what you have trained a lifetime for ......there is a hole State of us down here ......and we are fed up with all YA"LL's S#!T

So one of us is doing something about it

Remember the Alamo ....and Texas' Rangers ...........it only takes a very few of Us to get things done ....we don't need the masses ....we work better like Chuck Norris (lone Wolf) laugh.gifhahahahahah

where close to an RV or RD whenever they realse there newer currency

+1 you are correct ........But its not been as easy as originally estimated ....it has had to be nudged ...biggrin.gif

but the good thing is that the nudging was not so difficult ohmy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like Spotlight. I like the way he thinks. I like the way he holds to a faith, a belief, and an opinion, all the same topic and all clear in his mind. He can feel it, can sense the RV coming, and he is right on point. I can also feel, sense, and point to those good things, too, but I sometimes forget how to do that when I read so much negativity here. Of course, there are reasons any of us can tap into which will support negative ideas, and we can claim that we are being honest, or realistic, or just truthful or sincere, but all our negative opinions accomplish is to discourage both ourselves and others. It is hard to keep our faith strong among so many strongly verbal non-believers. Belief does not require proven track records such as those mentioned by Keep. If our belief is strong enough, it can bend reality in any way we want. Thus, our belief causes events to work out just as we wanted, and later, we are stunned and can't really explain quite how it happened. There is no former track record for such an event. It happened for one reason only, the steady, unrelenting strength of our faith, our belief. And thus, we can bring what we want into existence by "believing it into reality." Even then, we may have to work for it, but no matter what we do, we usually can't create our own reality if we are listening to the so-called "realists," the naysayers, at the same time. We can't entertain the idea of failure and change reality in the same thought, and at the same time.

And that is what Spotlight is refusing to do. He is the kind of soul who is "going for broke," a dream-catcher, a diviner, a star-gazer, a fact-bender, and I am going to join him in this effort. So move over, all you "realists." There is space for us believers here, too. haha

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Puerto Ran......It has a certain ring to it

Randa Rico sounds pretty good too.

the exchange rate is ...........+/-1/10% of 1 cent

And to clear up some other stuff that still seams to rear its head .......the dinar is pegged to the SDR witch is at $ 1.50

Good to see somebody else is panning for IMF nuggets... I see an IMF/Iraq press release 1st week in June...

GH

Oh wow... Okay, let's take a step back from the ledge, shall we. Granted, there are a lot of EXTERNAL factors that point to the RV being ready to go. Personally, I thought the threshold was reached last December but nothing. Then it could have happened again before the Arab League Summit, and it could have happened when Maliki tried to rattle Shabbs cage with claims of a take over through 'constitutional' means. And the beat goes on. I've been involved in this investment since 2005 and I'm pretty good at reading tea leaves. The fact of the matter is Iraq is going to do what is best for Iraq. Considering that Maliki currently holds the lion's share of power in Iraq, expect Iraq to do what is best for him! While some are so focused on the RV, they tend to forget that AFTER the RV happens and we all cash out, there's this litles five letter word that's going to knock a lot of us down a peg or two, t-a-x-e-s. I would strongly recommend that we plan, or continue to plan/refine, our POST investment strategies. Do your own research so when you talk to the financial professionals, you at least have some idea of what is being said. This will avoid/mitigate you getting taken to the cleaners by someone you were supposed to be able to rely on. There's a lot of smoke but where there is smoke, there's fire. Be sure that you aren't one of those who are going to get burned! Take care and Godspeed.

Halo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1