Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul not out

divemaster5734

Some brainwashed may try to claim Ron Paul is out of the race.

not even close.

Before listening to obots, read the truth below.

Personally, I will be in Olympia representing RP as a delegate.

And the first establishment goon that tries to stop me will understand voter anger first hand.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,

the tranquility of servitude

better than the animating contest of freedom,

go home from us in peace.

We ask not your counsels or your arms.

Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.

May your chains set lightly upon you,

and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." ~ Samuel Adams

Ron Paul is not OUT! He is UP!

“We are absolutely not dropping out of this race! We are focusing our efforts squarely on winning delegates and party leadership positions at state conventions.”

- Jesse Benton, Campaign Chairman

Ron Paul announced today he would not be competing in the upcoming primary states, saying that he would focus, instead, on his delegate strategy. A strategy that is working, by the way, and transforming the Republican Party. It is something he has said many times since the February 11, 2012 caucus in Maine.

Only this time, the main stream media gave the announcement full attention and treated it like the end of his campaign. Drudge ran it as a front page headline “Ron Paul is out.”

It is all evidence that Alfred Harmsworth’s famous quote that “news is not when a dog bites a man but, rather, when a man bites a dog” has now been offciaily turned on its head.

For the last two years the national media has been saying that Ron Paul is out. So how could that possibly be news? One might ask, “When has the mainstream media ever thought that Ron Paul was in?”

Bracing for a Ron Paul win in Iowa, major new outlets last January announced that if he won, the Iowa Caucus, itself, would be discredited. According to the New York Times and the Associated Press, Ron Paul is still listed as the recipient of one, count em, one delegate from Iowa, a state that he now dominates.

Likewise, the fact that Ron Paul supporters took a big chunk of the delegation of Mitt Romney’s home state of Massachusetts was not big news. This was evidently not a man biting a dog. There were no headlines, just small reports saying we were “flooding” state conventions with delegates. We were sucker punching the front runner. Even this, “we were stealing delegates.” Now, that’s a trick.

It was a ridiculous assertion. One cannot “flood” state conventions with delegates. Nor can one “steal” a delegates, unless they mean we packed them away in vans and drove them off to camps behind barbed wired. Each delegate was elected at District or County caucuses by delegates that were elected at precinct caucuses. So yes, one can flood precinct caucuses with people who in turn must get elected but that had to happen last January or February. It was then that we beat Romney in Massachusetts, and all the other states, it was in the heat of battle.

Now? We are trying to make nice. Like our attempt to “give” him the delegation from Arizona, an offer his man refused to make. So after three attempts to give him a majority we reluctantly won instead, thank you.

The fact is that all of this fighting makes Ron Paul nervous. Yes, he is taking on the establishment. Yes, he wants the monetary policy reformed so that the poor and the middle class and even the excluded rich can know the thrill and opportunity of free markets that aren’t rigged for insider trading. But Dr. Paul is a happy warrior on these issues. He is a person who has always believed in a respectful dialogue and debate. As John Tate says, “That is what he wants his legacy to be.”

Shouting people down is not Ron Paul’s way. Winning a battle of ideals based on principles, in a respectful way, is how he approaches the contest and it is how he wants others to approach the contest, as well.

By ending the primary battles, Ron Paul is signalling to the field that this is the end of hostilities. In primaries you end up tearing each other down. It is millions of dollars spent on negative advertising. In caucuses, as brutal as they may be, you change the Republican Party, you empower the new and challenge the established.

The delegate strategy is working. That is the way we will impact the platform in Tampa. That is the way we will begin the process of change. It is through the caucuses that we are attracting youth, like the twenty-one year old woman recently elected to the national committee from Maine or the Ron Paul Hispanics or the Independents who have never been involved in party politics.

Yes there is pain.

The establishment turned off the air conditioning at the Arizona State GOP Convention last weekend, trying to sweat the Ronulans into leaving.

In Oklahoma they pulled out a ballroom divider to cordon off Ron Paul supporters and shut them out of participation. Later they turned out the lights. Voice votes that were clearly lost were declared won.

In Carson County, Nevada they turned off a microphone when a Hispanic tried to speak, they knew that Hispanics were for Ron Paul.

In Minnesota they told their people not to vote for any delegate under the age of fifty.

In Alaska, they defeated the majority by retaining the committee which “interpreted rules” and later, after taking the delegation, reluctantly gave up the party control to the new majority but transferred all of the money out of the Republican Party accounts.

In Virginia, at a District Convention, they coaxed the Ron Paul delegation outside and then locked the door. The pastor of the church that was hosting the event was, himself, locked outside.

In Missouri they had all the delegates sign up at County Conventions and then had their County Chairman take the rolls outside and lock them in their car trunks so they could block roll call voting and have their chairman declare lost voice votes as won. At another convention delegates were arrested.

Our people have been punched, yelled at, lied to and worked until they can hardly stand. But on they come, fighting for their children, fighting for their future, angry at the corruption of the banks, of Wall Street, of the lobbyists, of the congress, of the White House. The battle for liberty is not over. It has just taken on a new phase. It cannot be stopped by the national media. If that were the case it would never have been born in the first place.

And some will say that it is a lost cause, which I will not concede but it does remind me of Clarence Darrow’s famous line, “Lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for.”

Join the discussion online right now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh i get it, so if you don't win the popular vote then go to the state's convention and get the delegates LOL. Nice, so if the popular vote is 70 percent for Romney and the Paulers come in overwhelm the states convention and get delegates anyway only in america.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Oh i get it, so if you don't win the popular vote then go to the state's convention and get the delegates LOL. Nice, so if the popular vote is 70 percent for Romney and the Paulers come in overwhelm the states convention and get delegates anyway only in america.

I believe the term is "don't hate the player, hate the game". Ron Paul didn't write the rules. Other candidates have used similar stategies and won in the past. In fact, I believe a few Presidents won by delegate votes that lost the popular vote. The opposition only does not like the rules when they don't work in their favor. If he wins by the established rules then so be it. If you dislike the rules, take action and get them changed.

• Upvote 3

I believe the term is "don't hate the player, hate the game". Ron Paul didn't write the rules. Other candidates have used similar stategies and won in the past. In fact, I believe a few Presidents won by delegate votes that lost the popular vote. The opposition only does not like the rules when they don't work in their favor. If he wins by the established rules then so be it. If you dislike the rules, take action and get them changed.

No sir it's called change the game, sink the GOP and Obama 4 more years. That is what it is called. GOP should be united and President Obama on the Ropes and Romney so far out in front no way he could lose but, for a few nope that isn't what THEY want and by all means necessary cause division in the GOP and Chaos at the convention. I don't mind negatives that means you are reading and disagreeing and maybe thinking hell he might be right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

No sir it's called change the game, sink the GOP and Obama 4 more years. That is what it is called. GOP should be united and President Obama on the Ropes and Romney so far out in front no way he could lose but, for a few nope that isn't what THEY want and by all means necessary cause division in the GOP and Chaos at the convention. I don't mind negatives that means you are reading and disagreeing and maybe thinking hell he might be right.

Did you like the game the way it is? Do you not want it to change? Do you see no problems with the current system? Change the game!

Learn a lesson TP. Don't do the same thing and expect different results bruddah.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Did you like the game the way it is? Do you not want it to change? Do you see no problems with the current system? Change the game!

Learn a lesson TP. Don't do the same thing and expect different results bruddah.

Lesson 2 keep playing the swipe the delegate game and eventually it will end up biting you in part that sits in the saddle

Lesson 2 keep playing the swipe the delegate game and eventually it will end up biting you in part that sits in the saddle

I don't think you understand.

Romney is just a light skinned Obama. Maybe a little more conservative, but still a warmongering establishment puppet that will do nothing to actually help Americans.

It is obvious you only use left leaning news as your primary input, so I can't expect you to have a realistic grasp of current events.

I understand unless a person tries really hard, they can't accept Ron Paul's foreign policy. After all, we have been "taught" America NEEDS to be the global bully in order to "stay on top". That is nothing but BS.

Usually, the PCO candidate's run unopposed. I just got notice there are 2 others in addition to me that are running in my district. Keep in mind, a primary district is only a couple square blocks.

There are a LOT pf people standing up and making a difference.

When you try to use your propaganda to sway opinions you only display how much you really don't comprehend.

I choose to believe you are sincere, your posts indicate you are not afraid to post when you know your going to get negs.

Why wont you try to wrap your head around the Ron Paul message?

• Upvote 7

It is called not representing the people only a certain group shipmate when you see how it is destroying the GOP one day and it may be too late the R Paulers will realize this too late to repair the damage. But as some have said free speech is paramount but when you disenfranchise voters by overwhelming the process then i will speak up because that group taking away what America is about a choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is called not representing the people only a certain group shipmate when you see how it is destroying the GOP one day and it may be too late the R Paulers will realize this too late to repair the damage. But as some have said free speech is paramount but when you disenfranchise voters by overwhelming the process then i will speak up because that group taking away what America is about a choice.

That's funny. Actually no, it's sad. Because it is in reality all about taking back the election process from the corporations and elitists that have been controlling the political process for decades.

"Paulers" understand this is about every day Americans telling the "powers that be" to kiss off.

The establishment offers no choice, but that is exactly what you advocate.

All you are going on is your own opinion.

You are not even involved in the process, other than to "vote" on election day.

How can you claim to speak for others when you don't even bother to canvass voters in your area?

I talk to people almost every day. I work a phone bank for the Ron Paul campaign.

Well over 70% of the people I talk to confirm that if Ron Paul gets on the ballot they will vote for him.

The only problem right now is the brainwashed masses listening to the lying media.

You need to get off your rear end and reach out to a diversified cross section of the populace.

If you did, you would realize just how upset everyone is.

You would also realize how frustrated so many are after the Obama experiment failure.

You used the word "disenfranchised". Wow, what hypocrisy.

But then, that's what the establishment has been about for 100 years.

Like Obama saying he wants to regulate big business, then taking millions in donations from those same companies.

Bush was no better, but he is history, get over it.

You are absolutely entitled to voice your own opinion, but don't presume to speak for others until you actually do talk to others.

I'm tired of responding to your posts, you don't have a freaking clue.

babble on...

• Upvote 4

TPS, if you seriously believe and back the words that you write then I suggest you start seriously fighting for the removal of the electoral college. It doesn't matter what your political affiliation is, it doesn't matter who you voted for, it doesn't matter who won the popular vote. Whoever the electoral college casts their votes for is elected President irregardless of who the popular vote winner is. So what system is seriously disenfranchising voters? If you're against this process in the GOP, then you certainly must be againt it on the presidential election level. The question is what are you doing about it?

• Upvote 3

That's funny. Actually no, it's sad. Because it is in reality all about taking back the election process from the corporations and elitists that have been controlling the political process for decades.

"Paulers" understand this is about every day Americans telling the "powers that be" to kiss off.

The establishment offers no choice, but that is exactly what you advocate.

All you are going on is your own opinion.

You are not even involved in the process, other than to "vote" on election day.

How can you claim to speak for others when you don't even bother to canvass voters in your area?

I talk to people almost every day. I work a phone bank for the Ron Paul campaign.

Well over 70% of the people I talk to confirm that if Ron Paul gets on the ballot they will vote for him.

The only problem right now is the brainwashed masses listening to the lying media.

You need to get off your rear end and reach out to a diversified cross section of the populace.

If you did, you would realize just how upset everyone is.

You would also realize how frustrated so many are after the Obama experiment failure.

You used the word "disenfranchised". Wow, what hypocrisy.

But then, that's what the establishment has been about for 100 years.

Like Obama saying he wants to regulate big business, then taking millions in donations from those same companies.

Bush was no better, but he is history, get over it.

You are absolutely entitled to voice your own opinion, but don't presume to speak for others until you actually do talk to others.

I'm tired of responding to your posts, you don't have a freaking clue.

babble on...

He has to get on the ballot, how can you speak all of those you say will vote for him. Now you said if he gets on the ballot, will they write in if he is not? Yes it is my opinion, what i have noticed is if it is not with you and rest of the RP supporters then i am stupid, not awake called all kinds of names and so forth. If involved in the process is attending these conventions and over whelming the process well i don't want to be involved in winning by any means necessary and not representing the people but a group. Now by getting delegates by not actively campaigning and voters vote for whomever and they win by 60-70 percent of the vote and the candidate of choice not get the majority of the delegates then the votes of those who voted are NOT represented you can;t paint a positive picture with that shipmate. People can tell you anything, and still vote for whomever the nominee is. You ever think when you show up speaking about how Ron Paul is going to change the world, that the people who you are interviewing seen how grid lock works in Washington. So Ron Paul if elected is going to change that? The Tea Party thought the same then and they are known as the No party, claim to cut the budget by 100 billion and all we got was a downgrade of our credit. No never works compromise does. The Paulers have not understood this yet but they will. Just for you shipmate i will canvas the people where i am at and i will give you the results and i can tell you know we talk about this over lunch and dinner and the mood is not with Ron Paul. Not how his team get delegates. Have a good night and a big shout out the the 2012 UEFA Cup Champions FC Chelsea.

TPS, if you seriously believe and back the words that you write then I suggest you start seriously fighting for the removal of the electoral college. It doesn't matter what your political affiliation is, it doesn't matter who you voted for, it doesn't matter who won the popular vote. Whoever the electoral college casts their votes for is elected President irregardless of who the popular vote winner is. So what system is seriously disenfranchising voters? If you're against this process in the GOP, then you certainly must be againt it on the presidential election level. The question is what are you doing about it?

I am against swiping delegates and not representing the voters. who voted. No matter how you want to spin it. That is my belief. When a person from the Paul family wins the nomination i will possibly vote for him but it will probably be in 2016 when Rand runs against whomever the democrats put up to run. The GOP will not win this year sadly.

Oh don't forget to name call and hit the red button Scrum and Mongo.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now there you go again Roy, getting

all worked up over politics, you know thats going to inflame your ulcer, Malox

time again

you'll like Ron as a president, he will treat you like the

rest of us, ain't that nice of him. Now go relax, ride a camel, go

fishing ...................Go fishing?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Downvote 2

Now there you go again Roy, getting

all worked up over politics, you know thats going to inflame your ulcer, Malox

time again

you'll like Ron as a president, he will treat you like the

rest of us, ain't that nice of him. Now go relax, ride a camel, go

fishing ...................Go fishing?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you got the name calling down but you forgot to hit the red button. I am sure you will be in tampa with the rest of your crew.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow TPS so much anger... I am hoping for true change and your guy won't be providing that. Please! TPS know it is not "over until it is over"!

PAUL is our best hope! Get on board. smile.gif I Am!

Don't Miss The Train... We can do this.

Edited by Maggie123

Wow TPS so much anger... I am hoping for true change and your guy won't be providing that. Please! TPS know it is not "over until it is over"!

PAUL is our best hope! Get on board. smile.gif I Am!

Don't Miss The Train... We can do this.

Anger? do you see any name calling insults in my posts? Ron Paulers, that is what 40 calls you all. It is over, it the RP crew brings the chaos to the convention in August you can hang it up for the GOP. Maggie if you can look back at my post please show me where i am Angry. While you are doing that if you so choose find all of the name calling and insults that comes from the Supporters of Ron Paul on this site towards myself. Then come back and let me know what you find. I think the Anger is on the side that you are cheering for. Thanks for your comment maggie

Now see there TPS it is not the Ron Paulers that caused the chaos it si the GOP who decided to lie cheat and steal

They decided Romney was going to be their candidate no matter what the people say.

So they brought this on their self's

Well some of us are tired of watching the so called experts who are trying to enslave us with their BS solutions.

The only voice in the wilderness calling out for the Constitution to be reinstated is Ron Paul.

No matter what Romney will not get my vote.

I am hoping that at the GOP convention all hell beaks out and inflames America.

I personally am hoping all out revolution will break out so we can take back America.

Into the fires of hell I will march if there is a chance my children will be left with a better America

A FREE AMERICA OR AN ENSLAVED AMERICA YOUR CHOICE.

Freedom rings for those that are listening.Can You Hear It?

It's name is not Romney.

It's name is America. VOTE RON PAUL

I'm for the Constitution.

I'm for the freedom that our fore-fathers provided for us.

I'm for fiscal responsibility.

I'm for real capitalism and not croney or state capitalism.

I'm for saving America from failing.

I'm for the preservation of Liberty for my children.

I'm proud to say that I'm a Ron Paul supporter!

My name is Keith Rome,

and I endorse this message!

I'm for the Constitution.

I'm for the freedom that our fore-fathers provided for us.

I'm for fiscal responsibility.

I'm for real capitalism and not croney or state capitalism.

I'm for saving America from failing.

I'm for the preservation of Liberty for my children.

I'm proud to say that I'm a Ron Paul supporter!

My name is Keith Rome,

and I endorse this message!

Thanks