Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Told You So...And I am NOT Telling You Any More!

MicheleJ

Damn, who peed in your Cheerios this morning? You launch a rant over something that happened 2 years ago? I dont get it!

The RV hasnt happened because its not time, not because your "source" said it would be fall of 2012! What are we supposed to do, send you a plaque with your quote from 2010? Grow up, get over it, move on!

• Upvote 3

Dr. J has been spewing the same crap for a few years, he also had previous dates from his "source". All he is, is a Doctor who has bought currency he doesnt know anything more than anyone else want to know why? Because NO ONE KNOWS! It isnt that difficult to predict it isnt going to happen rather that is quite easy and if it doesnt go down in the fall will he come back he and say oops I was wrong...no hiss arrogant butt will come on and say his "sources" said fall of 2013...So dont let the door split ya where the good Lord split ya!

• Upvote 4

I highly doubt that I won't continue getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night with this tidbit of information. The sad thing is... Dr. J could have just quietly left this site and still accomplished the same results he intended by starting this thread.

• Upvote 5

On October 14, 2010 (YES...2010!!!!), I told all of you on this board that my source told me that there would be NO possible RV until the fall of 2012. Then, my source went on to tell me late fall 2010. For those of you that have been here since that time, you may remember that I have traded currencies for over36 years so unlike other who claim to be "experts," I know a thing or two about currency trading and the workings of the currency world.

My news flipped the dinar world on it's ear to say the least. I was blasted six ways from Sunday.

Well...guess what folks? It's May 18, 2012 and there is STILL no RV even though all of the pumpers and gurus have been telling you that it is "just around the corner." In my opinion, the latest pumper is right here on this site and he/she goes by the name of Randlln. These clowns have been telling you the same lies for years and you all just suck it up because..."it makes you feel good" or "it allows you to dream." Ah...that's wonderful but if the IQD falls flat on it's face I highly DOUBT that you will be "feeling good" or "dreaming!"

From day one, I have told all of you...DO NOT PURCHASE MORE DINAR THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!! Yet, many of you are so far in over your head that if the IQD that if it does go south, you are in a world of HURT!!!! That is called GREED and in the currency world, GREED KILLS!!!!!

Many of you would rather listen to idiot pumpers and gurus (yes, that is my opinion, they are IDIOTS!!) instead of using common sense. Again, you do so because of greed.

Well...here's where the "gettin'" gets good...really good...

I have new information on the IQD, IMO, powerful information but I will be danged if I am EVER going to share the information again!

I am done with this site and any other site out there. Ban me if you wish there mods because I don't give a crap...I AM DONE SHARING!

Dr. J

Well here's my prediction...come the fall of 2012 , you won't be right either !

• Upvote 3

On October 14, 2010 (YES...2010!!!!), I told all of you on this board that my source told me that there would be NO possible RV until the fall of 2012. Then, my source went on to tell me late fall 2010. For those of you that have been here since that time, you may remember that I have traded currencies for over36 years so unlike other who claim to be "experts," I know a thing or two about currency trading and the workings of the currency world.

My news flipped the dinar world on it's ear to say the least. I was blasted six ways from Sunday.

I have new information on the IQD, IMO, powerful information but I will be danged if I am EVER going to share the information again!

I am done with this site and any other site out there. Ban me if you wish there mods because I don't give a crap...I AM DONE SHARING! Dr. J

My first read of this beautiful Friday morning. WOW! Please oh please don't leave us....Ooops looks like you just did, via the BAN! Darn now we will have to get thru this without your all knowing all seeing intel. I hear OOM banned Okie, perhaps you could grace them with your prophetic info and wonderful attitude! CYA!

• Upvote 1

Let me get this straight, you ranting

about the sources(GURU's) here on DV and how nobody should listen to

them. But you got your own source(GURU) that we should listen to, but your not

going to tell us what he said(like we really cared) I think you need to go back

to the future Marty and take Biff with you, Oh if you have room in your Delorean

take Roy(TP sprayDuster) with you too:lol:

Breaking news:

Sources have discovered Marty's (MJ)

GURU.............................

how many jigawatts equel one dinar

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 4

Let me get this straight, you ranting

about the sources(GURU's) here on DV and how nobody should listen to

them. But you got your own source(GURU) that we should listen to, but your not

going to tell us what he said(like we really cared) I think you need to go back

to the future Marty and take Biff with you, Oh if you have room in your Delorean

take Roy(TP sprayDuster) with you too:lol:

Breaking news:

Sources have discovered Marty's (MJ)

GURU.............................

how many jigawatts equel one dinar

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Really? So a childish foot-stomping rant like Dr. J's isn't pathetic?? HAHAHAHAHA! This site isn't about the cult of personality or any member's desire to be the "big guru." People are going to express their opinions about your opinions. They're not always going to agree with you. If you're going to let yourself get upset because someone on the freakin' internet doesn't agree with you or calls you names (God forbid! ohmy.gif ) that's what I would call pathetic. Grow a set.... cigar.gif

I would expect better from a MOD. Just sayin

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Thanks Dr. J

Folks- instead of thinking with your emotions think with your head.

Reread his post.

He has predicted no earlier than Fall 2012

He has new info

And he emphasizes

Don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

And he has new -powerful- info

OK. For those with critical thinking skills, and him not wanting to share his new info- extrapolating the info above leads one to think that this new news is not favorable.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well.... hmmmmmellow.gif I don't understandunsure.gif it's just an opinion about dinar. Anyway, I gotta get back to doing laundry. Hope you get to feeling better smile.gif OH REMEMBER... there are other things like family that should be more important than dinar AND THAT'S WHY I'M DOING THEIR STINKIN LAUNDRY! LOL have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Dr. J

Folks- instead of thinking with your emotions think with your head.

Reread his post.

He has predicted no earlier than Fall 2012

He has new info

And he emphasizes

Don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

And he has new -powerful- info

OK. For those with critical thinking skills, and him not wanting to share his new info- extrapolating the info above leads one to think that this new news is not favorable.

That is exactly how I interpret his post also; Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• Upvote 1