Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Told You So...And I am NOT Telling You Any More!

MicheleJ

On October 14, 2010 (YES...2010!!!!), I told all of you on this board that my source told me that there would be NO possible RV until the fall of 2012. Then, my source went on to tell me late fall 2010. For those of you that have been here since that time, you may remember that I have traded currencies for over36 years so unlike other who claim to be "experts," I know a thing or two about currency trading and the workings of the currency world.

My news flipped the dinar world on it's ear to say the least. I was blasted six ways from Sunday.

Well...guess what folks? It's May 18, 2012 and there is STILL no RV even though all of the pumpers and gurus have been telling you that it is "just around the corner." In my opinion, the latest pumper is right here on this site and he/she goes by the name of Randlln. These clowns have been telling you the same lies for years and you all just suck it up because..."it makes you feel good" or "it allows you to dream." Ah...that's wonderful but if the IQD falls flat on it's face I highly DOUBT that you will be "feeling good" or "dreaming!"

From day one, I have told all of you...DO NOT PURCHASE MORE DINAR THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!! Yet, many of you are so far in over your head that if the IQD that if it does go south, you are in a world of HURT!!!! That is called GREED and in the currency world, GREED KILLS!!!!!

Many of you would rather listen to idiot pumpers and gurus (yes, that is my opinion, they are IDIOTS!!) instead of using common sense. Again, you do so because of greed.

Well...here's where the "gettin'" gets good...really good...

I have new information on the IQD, IMO, powerful information but I will be danged if I am EVER going to share the information again!

I am done with this site and any other site out there. Ban me if you wish there mods because I don't give a crap...I AM DONE SHARING!

Dr. J

• Upvote 36
  • Downvote 31

I understand your frustration. I have heard guru's call it every week for the last year and a half. I have also read many DV members report dates based on their own contacts. No one has been right. If you tell people something they don't want to hear, they get mad. Just remember, there are plenty of people here that don't comment, just read and educate themselves. We appreciate any info that comes along (except for unbelievable rates and possible dates from psychics and dreams). My life isn't on hold until this RV, RD, RI. Sorry you got bashed in the past for sharing your info. Stick around, I always appreciate any logical info.

• Upvote 4

laugh.gif Tell us how you really feel!! Get over yourself and come back down to earth with the rest of us!

Pathetic

This is why many with any intelligence and insight into currencies or investing is leaving this site or getting moved to the lop section. Everyone that has been here a while knows that Dr. J was rideculed when he said late 2012...Like he said, here we are.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

So you have taking 36 years of whatever experience and you went and showed your slip.....lol...im pretty sure no one asked you for you initial info....and to get butt hurt over something that was self inflicted is kinda weird....

i mean you go on and say, you....volunteered info and got ate 2 ways from sunday....i get it...how are you going to get mad......you know that these people on this board are extremely sensitive when it comes to this investment......keep in mind it almost seems like there is a mob mentality here on this site.....especially if it has something to do with dreams crushing.....so if you felt the need to share your two cents...then thats cool....but do not push them as Gospel... ...there has been alot said about this currency that hasnt come true....hell i personally thought when the last combat soldier left iraq, i thought we where going to be alright....goes to show how much i know....lol

again.....how can you get mad at something you did yourself...and didnt like the outcome....and whats even funnier....you showed your slip after a supposed 36 years in currency trading....besides i have a closer friend....that has 40 years experience in currency....and he says you dont know diddly....and your very unprofessional..... So.......NAA NAA NAA NA BOO BOO!

:P

• Upvote 6

This is why many with any intelligence and insight into currencies or investing is leaving this site or getting moved to the lop section. Everyone that has been here a while knows that Dr. J was rideculed when he said late 2012...Like he said, here we are.

Well if you cant handle it, then you shouldnt be posting on the internet.....some people are just really too sensitive.....

The only thing if anything that would be going down this fall is if the CBI decides to redenominate.....not a revaluation....

So realizing that, and then realizing that there probly wont be any kind of revaluation that we want this fall, its just easier to get all pissy and act like your withholding brand new information as if you really know laugh.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Really? So a childish foot-stomping rant like Dr. J's isn't pathetic?? HAHAHAHAHA! This site isn't about the cult of personality or any member's desire to be the "big guru." People are going to express their opinions about your opinions. They're not always going to agree with you. If you're going to let yourself get upset because someone on the freakin' internet doesn't agree with you or calls you names (God forbid! :o ) that's what I would call pathetic. Grow a set.... :cigar:

DING! DING! DING! DING! Tell him what he's won Johnny!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So you let these people get to you. why? you know as well as i do that there are always going to be some that will rock the boat just for kicks. Some o us really appreciate the ones who try their best to be up front on this issue. Come on back or just fade into the sunset, your choice but i wouldn't let them win. The rest of us would appreciate your words.

• Upvote 3

Dr. J., Dang full of anger....if you wanted to Vent your frustration, call 911 and ask to speak to Obama...the operator will switch you to the WH because it's an emergency. Tell that Communist your problems and he will reply to you with a LIE.

Have a good day!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The most important thing of all here is , It will most likely happen with or with out you on this site. Your going to get negs from people for any thing any of us print. So put your big boy panties on and quiet feeling sorry for your self. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, this is really funny. Big boys playing and acting like little babies cause they don't get their way. Here's a pat on the head and a lolypop. Feel better now. K98nights I agree someone needs to grow a set. All have a nice dinar day. :angel: GooooooRrrrrrrVvvvvvv. :twocents:

• Upvote 3

MichaelJ,

Fall of 2012? I can live with that, thanks! The rest of your post sounds like sheer frustration, I can understand that. I hope this ends soon so we can all take a breath and laugh about the stress we will no longer have.

dry.gif Hmmm Fall 2012, Just in time for decent off shore fishing in the mid atlantic. Anyone want to join me for a fishing charter to Baltimore Canyon?cool.gif

Take care and relax, every day we are closer than the day before. We know how many yesterdays but tomorrows are still a mystery.

K

• Upvote 2

Wow, this is really funny. Big boys playing and acting like little babies cause they don't get their way. Here's a pat on the head and a lolypop. Feel better now. K98nights I agree someone needs to grow a set. All have a nice dinar day. :angel: GooooooRrrrrrrVvvvvvv. :twocents:

That's when frustration takes its toll ( one of the ways) with some people at one point... I can say I partly understand it.....

• Upvote 4