Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UEFA Cup Chelsea VS Bayern Munchen

TPSprayduster

Anyone planning on watching this game? I got my money on Chelsea. I am sure there are some Football fans out there in DV land. Speak up on stay on the porch with the puppies :)

RPS..Let me make sure I gor this one right.. You're an American ( maybe I'm wrong) and you enjoy soccer? If that's the case I'm impressed.....I know most American males do not like it and deem it as a girl sport ( don't know why)....

As for me.. I'm European ( Italian, the population among the most fanatic for soccer) and I sincerely never cared about it...Smile.... Well, yeah.. I confess I sometimes watched it when the National team played in the World Cup matches....But I have never been a fan

Anyone planning on watching this game? I got my money on Chelsea. I am sure there are some Football fans out there in DV land. Speak up on stay on the porch with the puppies

Geezers SOCCER its called football…..Soccer is what you do to the wife if you aint got no tea on the table when you come home from work (kidding Texas granny) :lol:

Now on the subject of a girls sport American football is Rugby with padding so you don’t get hurt…..you all chase the ball & fall down then you all cry for help because some bloke is laying on you……….rugby is different….no padding like something out of the TV series Dallas…….no whistle when there is a pile up in the middle of the field………& no referee throwing a white tissue that he just used to blow his nose in....thrown on the field because someone had a tantrum

As for the game tomorrow night I would not miss it for the world being a Chelsea fan.

Its Chelsea year………….PLEASE :rolleyes::D

• Upvote 2

RPS..Let me make sure I gor this one right.. You're an American ( maybe I'm wrong) and you enjoy soccer? If that's the case I'm impressed.....I know most American males do not like it and deem it as a girl sport ( don't know why)....

As for me.. I'm European ( Italian, the population among the most fanatic for soccer) and I sincerely never cared about it...Smile.... Well, yeah.. I confess I sometimes watched it when the National team played in the World Cup matches....But I have never been a fan

Well sir, i live and worked in Europe and Middle east for the last decade or so and sense the American Football games come on late, then i turned to Soccer, my co workers watched so do i. Hell when i am home on vacation i watch football. Fox Sports. Actually watched Chelsea beat FC Barca on there way to the quest for the Cup. Which they will win tonight.

• Upvote 1

:butt-kicking:Soccer................the best part

is the riots

lots of sore losers.............Literally:butt-kicking:

It's called true fans of the game. Yes they do get out of control but best stay clear unless your are wearing the right colors. Don't show up in a FC Barca jersey and sit with the Chelsea fans wrong answer.

Well sir, i live and worked in Europe and Middle east for the last decade or so and sense the American Football games come on late, then i turned to Soccer, my co workers watched so do i. Hell when i am home on vacation i watch football. Fox Sports. Actually watched Chelsea beat FC Barca on there way to the quest for the Cup. Which they will win tonight.

Awesome, my Friend......

i have been a Chelsea fan all my life, unfortunately i am in Afghanistan and not sure i will fine a channel to watch the game on so it will be the BBC news website for this call sign.

Blue is the colour, football is the game were all together and winning is our aim, so cheer us on through the sun and rain, cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name............come on sing along.

and its football, not fricking soccer

i have been a Chelsea fan all my life, unfortunately i am in Afghanistan and not sure i will fine a channel to watch the game on so it will be the BBC news website for this call sign.

Blue is the colour, football is the game were all together and winning is our aim, so cheer us on through the sun and rain, cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name............come on sing along.

if you can get AFN, watch it on Xtra channel dude. 21:45 in Iraq so not sure if it is 22:45 OR 23:15. TRUE BLUE all the way beat FC Bayern Munchen.

if you can get AFN, watch it on Xtra channel dude. 21:45 in Iraq so not sure if it is 22:45 OR 23:15. TRUE BLUE all the way beat FC Bayern Munchen.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately i live outside the wire, so no AFN for this callsign, :(

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately i live outside the wire, so no AFN for this callsign, :(

Sorry bud, well i am sure if you have Satelllite TV it has to be on one of those channels. Sorry to hear about that. Well you never know someone may broadcast it for free.

Sorry bud, well i am sure if you have Satelllite TV it has to be on one of those channels. Sorry to hear about that. Well you never know someone may broadcast it for free.

Found it, good old Indian TV are showing it :) :) :) now i happy

If somebody wants to watch the game they can do so on the RAI (Italian State TV ) site..

The game time is 8:45 PM which is 2:45 PM EST

http://www.rai.tv/dl/rai/guidaTv.html

On the above page which collects all state channels... Go to the right hand side where it says "Dirette TV - tutta la tv RAI in diretta sul web" and click on the "RAI 1" logo which is the channel where the game will be aired starting at 8:45 PM italian time ( 2:45 PM EST)...

Edited by umbertino

well let me smoke a F A G and think

about it....Mate :cigar:

Edited by Mongo