Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARE THE RICH REALLY THE JOB CREATORS??

HeyJonesy

Exactly...why do you think all the big corporations ship all the labor jobs overseas? Maximum profits...if they were all about "job creation" they'd keep the jobs here and make less profit...I've owned several businesses myself, and I've never hired anyone unless their is a need/demand for it. This is a very smart guy...

• Upvote 1

Exactly...why do you think all the big corporations ship all the labor jobs overseas? Maximum profits...if they were all about "job creation" they'd keep the jobs here and make less profit...I've owned several businesses myself, and I've never hired anyone unless their is a need/demand for it. This is a very smart guy...

What you say is true, the problem we have is competing with places like China, just look at almost everything in Walmart, Target, tools at Home Depot, Electronics/ Best Buy Etc we could go on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the American company to survive they have no choice but look for cheap labor so don't blame it on them........... Look and see how many things you find that says MADE IN USA at Walmart and compare it to MADE IN CHINA, WAKE UP AMERICA, WE ARE NOT China,, start buying MADE IN USA!!!!!!!! AND THNIGS WILL TURN AROUND SOON........

• Upvote 2

Our problem is not with the "job creators" as some would like to put it. Our problem is with our politicians taxing the H E L L out of their citizens and corporations. If they would create a business friendly environment more corporations would actually stay here. There was a discussion on this very subject only a few days ago.

Proctor & Gamble, the 4th largest corporation in the world, recently located to Singapore for this exact reason.

It is not the corporations fault, capitalism is not a crime, it is the politicians always wanting more!

What you say is true, the problem we have is competing with places like China, just look at almost everything in Walmart, Target, tools at Home Depot, Electronics/ Best Buy Etc we could go on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the American company to survive they have no choice but look for cheap labor so don't blame it on them........... Look and see how many things you find that says MADE IN USA at Walmart and compare it to MADE IN CHINA, WAKE UP AMERICA, WE ARE NOT China,, start buying MADE IN USA!!!!!!!! AND THNIGS WILL TURN AROUND SOON........

This is true, it starts with us, one by one, making a change. Instead of going for what is cheap, fast, and convenient, we could start looking elsewhere. Start supporting local businesses instead of multi-national corporations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1