Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Im gonna get DRUNK... Who going with me???

Bongalow

Just thought I would let my DV fam know that I am gonna get drunk Today....aint drank in a long while, but I plan to see it through tonight!! Have a pretty good start already, But feelin a little lonesome for some weird reason.... If ya'll wanna join me you are more than welcomed.... RV may be a little while away or maybe not.... Either way I am gonna drink my blessings.. You are welcomed to join, and pour one out for the folks who gave us this opportunity called the IQD to join me!!! My music is 20-30 years old and loud.... Roll RV emot-woot.gif

Maybe we can post drunk stories or the reasons why you might wanna get drunk or neg me fer being human... Either way its always a pleasure!! dry.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry fer the Jerry Maguire twist!!! fun show!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 9

TROUBLE--- that is a great country song, my middle name, and who really gives a chit.....cool.gif When is the last time over the years that we ahve had time to cut loose and have a good time.... At this point in time, I could care less.... Hit 90+ degrees here today, and then I realized that after all this time I figure that my DV fam may wanna have a few and VENT of this thread.... Besides, we get so many post that have nothing to do with this investment, why not drink the FUN into it? Maybe Shabbs and the rest of the crew are doing the same thing to calm thier nerves!! :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No thanks, I been down that road before. Everyone has the right to choose there own path in life, but my experiance is that the path of drugs and alcohol is a dead end road. I pray God helps you to choose the right path. rolleyes.gif

I do thank you and love ya fer it.... But here is where I am!!! The dark side aint so bad all the time!!! wink.gif

I had along reply but for some reason it did not post..... I was an alter boy BTW, so I understand where you come from, and would die for you to say it!!! Thank YOU!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Patty I love ya, and have Prayed fer ya when requested to do so..... Nope no driving fer me, but Someone will pick me up because I am pretty and a catholic boy.... from what I remember Jesus turned water into wine and was celebrated , so some Hops and Barley should be no big deal in my book..... I'll have another won the Kentucky derby and made me more $$ than this investment over the last 7 years, and the only reason I picked it is because it sounded good.... All work and NO PLAY will send you to meet our maker sooner than supposed to..... Who want's another!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

No thanks, I been down that road before. Everyone has the right to choose there own path in life, but my experiance is that the path of drugs and alcohol is a dead end road. I pray God helps you to choose the right path. :rolleyes:

Ill drink to that !

Beam and coke please

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't drink alcohol myself but since you're a Dinar buddy and I don't want you to feel bad or lonesome or anything of that sort... I'll join you anyway....Iced tea will do for me...

The important part is we'll talk and laugh at least....That's what buddies are for ( among other things)

• Upvote 1

Since we are on topic, and it "A flowin" Red team go;.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR907MlF8zk

biggrin.gif

I don't drink alcohol myself but since you're a Dinar buddy and I don't want you to feel bad or lonesome or anything of that sort... I'll join you anyway....Iced tea will do for me...

The important part is we'll talk and laugh at least....That's what buddies are for ( among other things)

While my Italian friend need a serious "PUSH" into my realm, AMARETTO is a good one!!! Or tea, but I atleast have to try... Welcome to my level... On the Yacht after RV its a long swim when there is FISH ON!!!!

biggrin.gif Lets play... any OLive Garden has this..... You can do a Texas side car of Patron'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9-9KWK8MCek

Did I miss something? What's the "bad news" with the dinar? huh.gif

Oh...I'll have a Makers Mark on the rocks, please biggrin.gif

Bodeen...stay away from the smokes! Have this instead...

tbd_bull081508a_34078c.jpeg

Oh yeah...break out the jello shots!

yours it HOTTTTT mine is not but you get the point.... Gettin hard to TYPE nOW!!tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9-9KWK8MCek

wink.gif

Mas Tequila...Niceeee the night is young but Bongalow I think you'll be a goner before you know it. Slow down and let the others catch up. biggrin.gif

Wait for Nadita, she's fun to have around.

Wooo Hoooo.... Nadita sounds fun and DI.. Mack and Coorslite, and BJ and the Crew including Catmax..

Here we go..... SLOW....

mellow.gif

GAME ON.... You ready.. SLOW is fer ....... I am CATHOLIC... HEEEHEEE

You think I am bad now!!!!! wait TILL I get my YACHT......

1 hr from LA GRANGE.... My idols..... Wanna get DRUNK yet????

cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm raising a triple Jameson straight up along with ya bro'! A good man should never drink alone...

How 'bout some old school Willie, "Whiskey River take my mind...."

Love that song........ :)

Umb,

You mean long island tea??? :)

Bongalow,

Wow... I gather that being an altar boy help you :) now I know what you did with the left over wine from communion ;) and now you graduated to coorslite or hurricanes. Stroll said hurricane will be a good one ;)

I take cosmo please ;)