Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank: There is a plan to restructure the banking Rafidain and Rasheed

yota691

Guy's is this saying that the purchasing power of the currency will remain the same after the deletion of zeros, have I got it wrong?

This is a great thing!

This means that your 25,000 note will remain a 25,000 note when they raise the 0's instead of being equal to a 25 dinar. That is because it is removed from their exchange rate from .00086 to .86.

• Upvote 2

Guy's is this saying that the purchasing power of the currency will remain the same after the deletion of zeros, have I got it wrong?

And don't Nag me I'm RV all the way.

"keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros " :rolleyes:

It destroys the LOPsters... YES same purchasing power...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but, the key words are "purchasing power".

If that link above takes you to the original article, please copy and paste the article here.

On the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency "I think that this may have been in Turkey and will not have any effect, either positive or negative.", (No effect either positive or negative means value neutral, ie re-denomination)

Adding: "But if what has been implemented correctly and I mean here properly is to keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros if there was a thousand dinars, and after deletion of zeros has become a must for this dinars (1) dinar to have the same purchasing power of one thousand dinars. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/117476-world-bank-confirms-1000-dinar-before-raising-0s-is-still-1000-dinar/#ixzz1v9dn8hDC

• Upvote 5

"keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros " :rolleyes:

It destroys the LOPsters... YES same purchasing power...

I'm not a lopster but I read this differently. Lets say a 25000 dinar note will purchase a loaf of bread, after the deletion of three zeros that 25 dinar note will also be able to purchase a loaf of bread. = "same purchasing power"

• Upvote 2

If that link above takes you to the original article, please copy and paste the article here.

On the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency "I think that this may have been in Turkey and will not have any effect, either positive or negative.", (No effect either positive or negative means value neutral, ie re-denomination)

Adding: "But if what has been implemented correctly and I mean here properly is to keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros if there was a thousand dinars, and after deletion of zeros has become a must for this dinars (1) dinar to have the same purchasing power of one thousand dinars. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1v9dn8hDC

Thank you.....this article is not what most want to think.....its the same ol crap we dont wanna hear....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1v9dn8hDC

If this was the same scenarios as turkey then why would she continue with a whole new statement about Iraq? I don't see a reason for her to distinguish mentioning Turkey and say how it was neither positive or negative and then go on to say "But if what..."

If this was a LOP like turkey then it could had been explained in one sentence.

On the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency "I think that this may have been in Turkey and will not have any effect, either positive or negative.",

Adding: "But if what has been implemented correctly and I mean here properly is to keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros if there was a thousand dinars, and after deletion of zeros has become a must for this dinars dinar to have the same purchasing power of one thousand dinars. "

What do the rest of you think this article means while keeping options open on its meaning?

• Upvote 1

Im breaking a promise....just once. i said i wouldnt post no more.....but for the final..final..i must

1000 old dinar will have the same purchasing power as 1 new dinar. The purchasing power and value wont change. this is describing a LOP to a tee. 10,000 dinar will always be 10,000 dinar....with a lop. the only difference is the exchange rate stays the same......the new currency.....the 1 new dinar will have a value of .86

Im done.....that was it.......mods delete my profile so i dont break another promise

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

Im breaking a promise....just once. i said i wouldnt post no more.....but for the final..final..i must

1000 old dinar will have the same purchasing power as 1 new dinar. The purchasing power and value wont change. this is describing a LOP to a tee. 10,000 dinar will always be 10,000 dinar....with a lop. the only difference is the exchange rate stays the same......the new currency.....the 1 new dinar will have a value of .86

Im done.....that was it.......mods delete my profile so i dont break another promise

Okie? Is that you breaking promises again on never speaking again? j/k :)

Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 2

Thank you.....this article is not what most want to think.....its the same ol crap we dont wanna hear....

I can't even comment on these types of articles already... It's like trying to preach to the choir.

If somebody doesn't want to hear something, they will definitely tune it out or put a spin on it so that it fits their agenda! blink.gif

Keep, I know you understand what they are saying, along with a few others, and it IS NOT what any of us want!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4

so what does it all mean- I listened to Drake the other day and im tired of it all- SO what gives with this- Everyone says its here ots there- I wont believe it until its in my hand- Cashed out and no-one to answer to- Then ill see if i believe it then but nboyt until then. Im tired of soothsayers-Is there anyone here that has a set time or date? We have heard it all before- Right from the beginning- YUP IT WILL RV- when - SECOND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK :lol::tiphat::butt-kicking::bravo::nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for clearing me up on just who Helen is. I was wondering if she was somebody or she was just there to clean the floors. Now to get them to narrow that 2012-2016 down a couple or three years would be mucho better.

I can't even comment on these types of articles already... It's like trying to preach to the choir.

If somebody doesn't want to hear something, they will definitely tune it out or put a spin on it so that it fits their agenda! blink.gif

Keep, I know you understand what they are saying, along with a few others, and it IS NOT what any of us want!

As much as I hate to say it, this article is perfectly describing a LOP.

I just pray that it is smoke but sure wouldn't bet that it is.

Sorry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, if this does indicate a LOP then it still goes back to the fact they would not come out and admit an RV. That would be like a company announcing their stock was about to shoot up in value.

In all honesty, what good does it even do to announce and RV/LOP? If it LOPS's then they are in the same place, if it RV's then they get a bonus when making international purchases. The only reason I can think of the keep posting LOP articles is to keep speculation down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hold that thought Nelg.......... :lol:

May 13 2012

(Voice of Iraq) - Muthanna - Euphrates News

Chairman of the Board received the province of Muthanna Abdul Latif al-Hassani, a delegation from the World Bank headed by Helen Maria Director World Bank in Baghdad.

A statement from the Office of the al-Hassani, the Agency has received the Euphrates News} {a copy of it on Sunday that "the two sides discussed ways of cooperation between the province of Muthanna and the World Bank, in addition to the work in the joint ventures between the two sides which have been previously implemented in the province of Muthanna."

He stressed "the need to activate and develop cooperation between the province of Muthanna and the World Bank, especially in the services sector such as electricity, agriculture, industry and other sectors."

The statement pointed out that "the two sides called for at the same time the World Bank to contribute to raising the level of the Iraqi economy through the exchange of expertise and financing of investment projects supported."

He explained that "the province of Muthanna need to cooperate with the World Bank to support the figure in the history of the world economy."

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#axzz1ubpfGhIC

• Upvote 2

you are reading to far into it read what is says right in front of you "But if what has been implemented correctly and I mean here properly is to keep the same purchasing power of the currency after deletion of zeros if there was a thousand dinars, and after deletion of zeros has become a must for this dinars dinar to have the same purchasing power of one thousand dinars. " this is what we are looking at don't added anything to it 1000 dinars before lifting the zeros is 1000 dinars so after lifting the zeros our 25k notes will be worth 25k & that is what it says as long as they do it right & we know that the IMF & world bank would not back them if they do anything else but doing it right.

• Upvote 9

I fear that once again the translation is so poor that the meaning is ambiguous. Okay, 1 new dinar will be worth 1000 old dinar. That much is clear. However, what is not so clear is will 1000 old dinar get you 1000 new dinar (RV), or will it get you only 1 new dinar (LOP). This article as is does NOT answer this question.:blink:

On the BRIGHT side, if the plan is to LOP their currency, there would be absolutely NO reason TO BE ambiguous, would there? Tell everyone that we are going to trade your 25000 dinar notes for 25 new dinar notes, but their worth will be the same. Both will buy one "whatever", so you are NOT losing or gaining value with the new, lower denoms. They HAVE MADE NO SUCH statement to my knowledge. The article about buying 1 vs 1000 packs of cigarettes certainly seemed to me to state an RV , but even it left some doubt.

I believe the best evidence we have of an RV is that there has been no definitive statement of a LOP. None of the "delete/raise" the three zeros articles has been definitive, and they surely WOULD have been if a LOP is the plan.:D

Does this sound logical to anyone else?<_<

Peace and Prosperity

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 3

Lets clear this up for everyone.... heres the breakdown

If theres a lop 10,000 old dinar is still 10,000 old dinar. the thing is its still worth approx. $10

A LOP LOOKS LIKE THIS...

exchange rate ( old dinar= .00086) (new dinar= .86)

1,000 old dinar =1 new dinar

10,000 old dinar x (.00086) = $8.60

10 new dinar x (.86)= $8.60

A lop is neutral......you delete three zeroes....by just changing the equation equally by three zeroes.

Caz1104, i broke my promise. ive asked the mods to delete my profile.....so i hope it happens soon. God bless

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lets clear this up for everyone.... heres the breakdown

If theres a lop 10,000 old dinar is still 10,000 old dinar. the thing is its still worth approx. $10

A LOP LOOKS LIKE THIS...

exchange rate ( old dinar= .00086) (new dinar= .86)

1,000 old dinar =1 new dinar

10,000 old dinar x (.00086) = $8.60

10 new dinar x (.86)= $8.60

A lop is neutral......you delete three zeroes....by just changing the equation equally by three zeroes.

Caz1104, i broke my promise. ive asked the mods to delete my profile.....so i hope it happens soon. God bless

Thanks for you opinion. Always need help.;)