Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate should stabilize in about 4 months

CBI: Exchange rate should stabilize in about 4 months

Posted: May 16, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: bank, Central bank, Deputy Governor, Economy of Iraq, exchange rate, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar

CBI: the return of the dollar exchange rate to 120 during the day

The central bank said that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will return to normal by about the former “120-121″ in a few days, criticizing the lack of government control over the attack, which targeted the regional Iraqi market.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that “the Bank is dominated by heavily on the problem of the high exchange rate of the dinar, which is temporary and caused by the attack on the Iraqi market of some regional countries as a result the surrounding circumstances as well as trade openness-free controls sober.”

Saleh added that “the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will return gradually to the previous position of” 120-121 “after the Bank to study the problem of the rise and develop solutions based on Iraq’s economy strong and the high financial potential, which is the best thing is now.”

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, “The coming days will witness a decline at an exchange rate of the dinar and the end of the rise of the dollar in the Iraqi market and its stability over its past.”

He referred to “the need to develop solutions and new controls for the development of goods and trade inflows into the country to help the low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is the largest and maintain the purchasing power of the Iraqi currency against world currencies,” noting “the end of the course of regional undertaken by the countries surrounding the country in the last period, which led to the instability of the Iraqi market and the rise of the dollar significantly.

http://bit.ly/IXVwyT

• Upvote 1

CBI: the return of the dollar exchange rate to 120 during the day

The central bank said that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will return to normal by about the former “120-121″ in a few days, criticizing the lack of government control over the attack, which targeted the regional Iraqi market.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that “the Bank is dominated by heavily on the problem of the high exchange rate of the dinar, which is temporary and caused by the attack on the Iraqi market of some regional countries as a result the surrounding circumstances as well as trade openness-free controls sober.”

Saleh added that “the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will return gradually to the previous position of” 120-121 “after the Bank to study the problem of the rise and develop solutions based on Iraq’s economy strong and the high financial potential, which is the best thing is now.”

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, “The coming days will witness a decline at an exchange rate of the dinar and the end of the rise of the dollar in the Iraqi market and its stability over its past.”

He referred to “the need to develop solutions and new controls for the development of goods and trade inflows into the country to help the low price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is the largest and maintain the purchasing power of the Iraqi currency against world currencies,” noting “the end of the course of regional undertaken by the countries surrounding the country in the last period, which led to the instability of the Iraqi market and the rise of the dollar significantly.

http://************.com/2012/05/16/cbi-exchange-rate-should-stabilize-in-about-4-months/#more-52293

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So if tarriffs go into effect in June, the purchasing power of Iraqi's will be less. Now does that really make sense that the Dinar will return to 1166? This won't help the Iraqi people at all !! Iraqi's will still use the USD for everything they need and the Dinar will decline in value. Unless,Unless they R/V the Dinar for more than 1;1 !! IMO

• Upvote 2

So if tarriffs go into effect in June, the purchasing power of Iraqi's will be less. Now does that really make sense that the Dinar will return to 1166? This won't help the Iraqi people at all !! Iraqi's will still use the USD for everything they need and the Dinar will decline in value. Unless,Unless they R/V the Dinar for more than 1;1 !! IMO

Have you seen them try to help the Iraqi people yet? :huh:

• Upvote 1

Guest Doug_W_also

RV,RV,RV!

BEFORE THE #@$% MAYAN CALENDAR EXPIRES!

Haven't you heard the new one goes 7,000 years beyond this year :)

Anybody BUT Obummer for president!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am being bad on this. I don't believe it as it reads. I believe we will get an RV and the rate will float to it's settling place. Or float up to the true value. Who knows, I am like ya'll trying to understand the translation. But it sure sounds good when you think of this:

The title says 4 months. The first paragraph says a few days, and when reading on they are talking about ridding the market of the dollar. I like this. The only way to put confidence in that dinar to make them use it is to give it some value. (in a few days) This just makes me wonder if they got a government together or will be by the end of this week.. hope, hope,

I agree. I found nothing in the original article stating 4 months. I think they looked at 120 as days which would be 4 months.

Now for my hopefull opinion. 120-121, that could be 1200+/- exchange rate dropped to 120 to make the .10 RV as Adam has suggested. That would get some Dinar back to them cheap. Also I noticed in the Photo that the Dinar pictured was 25,000 notes. If that is a current picture then I think it is safe to say they haven't put out any L0p currency. I think if they had new currency then they would have shown it as a scare tactic to keep the speculation down and get the larger bills cashed in from fear of the L0p. Just my opinion though.

• Upvote 1

I am being bad on this. I don't believe it as it reads. I believe we will get an RV and the rate will float to it's settling place. Or float up to the true value. Who knows, I am like ya'll trying to understand the translation. But it sure sounds good when you think of this:

The title says 4 months. The first paragraph says a few days, and when reading on they are talking about ridding the market of the dollar. I like this. The only way to put confidence in that dinar to make them use it is to give it some value. (in a few days) This just makes me wonder if they got a government together or will be by the end of this week.. hope, hope,

Yes not sure where the 4 months came from either, I posted it the same way I found it.

Go RV

Oh yeah, it's misposted title or freebe. Your right not in the original. the link was not working at first. Then I finally got to see it. I

Then I finally got to see it. That may be for another article they are planning. :lol:

First they tell us something and then they take it back and then tell us again.

or the 4 months after that !!!

:lol:rolleyes.gif:lol:

:lmao:

Edited by uncirculd

So Sorry Tripphood... I reposted the same article with a different heading... I asked the Mods to delete :unsure:

So let me get this straight... The article says in a few days, so if 120 is a few days, what the he!! is in coming days and soon mean ?????

So Sorry Tripphood... I reposted the same article with a different heading... I asked the Mods to delete :unsure:

So let me get this straight... The article says in a few days, so if 120 is a few days, what the he!! is in coming days and soon mean ?????

In their books it could mean anything they want. Their ridiculous in their thinking pattern. :huh:

No Worries. I saw yours, I copied and pasted also....it's just as I found it. I don't think I would change something that looked as though it was coming from the CBI, but evidently people have no problem changing the words......ha,ha, no wonder things seem somscrewed up! :lol:

120-121... If that's days, that's four months

Ha, ha, yep guess that's it.....I don't understand the way they write or think. I guess things get lost in translation, or maybe I'm lost in translation :blink:

Have you seen them try to help the Iraqi people yet? :huh:

"helping the iraqi people" is a mantra that's repeated a lot, and who exactly is going to help the iraqi people? This has always been about the powerful helping themselves and no one else... no one is going to help the iraqi people. The iraqi people will have to help themselves like everyone else in the world.