Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Okie caling RV?...is he going Silent?

5-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man AS OF 5.13 A.M. E.S.T. THIS MORNING SOMETHING OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE OCCURED. THE RATE AS I WAS INFORMED FROM SOURCES WENT LIVE THIS A.M.--W.F. HAS THE RATES AND SO DO I. THE RATES ARE VERY SATISFACTORY AND GREAT. UP TILL NOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN WANDERING AROUND IN A DARK ROOM ROAMING AROUND AND FEELING OUR WAY AROUND NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE TO GO.--NOW WE DO--I FULLY EXPECT TO MAKE THE LIGHT TO COME ON IN THIS DARK ROOM LATER THIS AFTERNOON. WHEN I POST (I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN)--IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND FINISHED AND OUR BLESSING WILL HAVE OCCURED. I AM PURPOSEFULLY BEING EVASIVE AT THIS PRESENT TIME AWAITING ABOUT THE 14TH CONFIRMATION I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR MISINFORM ANYONE AND WANT TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY SURE OF MYSELF THIS TIME.. I AM SATISFIED WE ARE THERE--I WILL POST A LITTLE LATER ON.

then.. :unsure:

5-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY. I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Darn! I knew I shouldn't have called 200 banks after Okie's post. Just couldn't help myself. Now I guess it's my fault that Okie's Greatest Post Ever won't happen yet! They canceled the RV because of me. :angry::lol:

• Upvote 1

Darn! I knew I shouldn't have called 200 banks after Okie's post. Just couldn't help myself. Now I guess it's my fault that Okie's Greatest Post Ever won't happen yet! They canceled the RV because of me. :angry::lol:

Shame on you, wp. He told you not to call. Thanks a lot, man. Now, because of you, we all have to wait another 6 hours until he calls it again.

• Upvote 2

Question,whatever became of G E T, P T R, N E N O' S P L A C E with D U C K Y ? anyone know? Not that I miss them just have'nt seen anything posted by them here in LLLLLLLLLong time.

It's hard to get good Internet access in a cell at Leavenworth! B) B)

thx for the pic...knew it was him all along...by the way he admitted how long he has been hallucinating...9 years and that should equal roughly 3,300 rv's :lol: an rv a day = a lie every day...he would cause a psychiatrist to seek help :blink:

• Upvote 1