Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Contrarian’s Opinion on “RV”

No bashing, and someone's opinion........I appreciate a different view! Not sure why you got neg'd but I tossed you a +..........have a good day

I agree Nakida. I didn't see this as "bashing" or "being negative" at all. There is nothing wrong with different opinions being shared. It's when there are negative people constantly bearing down on those of us who are patiently waiting, leaving their dirt tracks all over the place just to be mean.

Truth is....none of us really knows the who's, how's, when's, where's, and why's of this opportunity. Thus....we wait!

wink.gif

• Upvote 1

:) as of now "no" the US currency isn't worthless...it is still used as a reserve for most countries so that makes it more valuable than most...and seeing we are still a superpower in the world...are currency stays worth a decent amount....I can agree is not worth as much as it was and is dwindling...but as of right now it is still worth more than most....

....a bank story would be something that can't be proved....I can prove my credentials and I"ve seen this man's name badge and I"ve worked with him for over 2 years...

unless he's pulling a mission impossible scheme....he's worked at the Federal Reserve...so yeah the information I have is verified...

No. You only believe this guy's story. It's not verified.

Your status is also not verified.

Merriam-Webster's:

Definition of VERIFY

transitive verb

1 : to confirm or substantiate in law by oath

2 : to establish the truth, accuracy, or reality of <verify the claim>

The amount of IQD purchased by the US cannot be verified. Where it is stored cannot be verified. The people that pump the IQD will not verify their identity. This person that worked at the Federal Reserve cannot be verified....so yeah your information is not verified.

• Upvote 1

I didn't ask him how much dinar was stored in the Fed, he knows there is some. Next time I see him I'll ask to see if he knows how much...he's been retired for 3 years so even if he knows that number could be wrong.

Jackster...as of right know you can get dinar from the Fed...how do I know that? Well I just ordered some from the bank I work at...guess what? If they send it to me from the fed (which I verified it's on paper) that means they have it in their vaults...duh.

BTW anyone that needs confirmation on what I do, I don't mind sending it. I will go on to say however that this is my opinion not the bank I work for. I've spoken to the investment officers at my bank and they

both agree it's a long shot,but everyone has their opinion...no one can reach into Iraq and say "hey shabibi give me your plan"....not going to work that way...

I can also give advice on things such as CD's, Money Markets, and other products. If you want a no BS approach when you get your investment back holler at me...

I doubt many will want to bank with me since i will more than likely will not be in the same state, I can still let you know about what rates there are and how not to get BS'd....

Anyone is free to email me...if enough people are interested I'll make another email address where I can receive those inquiries...I don't mind talking about bank products at all

I've been surprised in how much mis information there is regarding banks...i.e. he bank screens and yadi yada...

• Upvote 1

I didn't ask him how much dinar was stored in the Fed, he knows there is some. Next time I see him I'll ask to see if he knows how much...he's been retired for 3 years so even if he knows that number could be wrong.

Jackster...as of right know you can get dinar from the Fed...how do I know that? Well I just ordered some from the bank I work at...guess what? If they send it to me from the fed (which I verified it's on paper) that means they have it in their vaults...duh.

BTW anyone that needs confirmation on what I do, I don't mind sending it. I will go on to say however that this is my opinion not the bank I work for. I've spoken to the investment officers at my bank and they

both agree it's a long shot,but everyone has their opinion...no one can reach into Iraq and say "hey shabibi give me your plan"....not going to work that way...

I can also give advice on things such as CD's, Money Markets, and other products. If you want a no BS approach when you get your investment back holler at me...

I doubt many will want to bank with me since i will more than likely will not be in the same state, I can still let you know about what rates there are and how not to get BS'd....

Anyone is free to email me...if enough people are interested I'll make another email address where I can receive those inquiries...I don't mind talking about bank products at all

I've been surprised in how much mis information there is regarding banks...i.e. he bank screens and yadi yada...

I appreciate your posts. :)

Amos, that was very straight forward. I like that.

Most people resort to name-calling and irrational grunts.

I would be interested in seeing something verifiable.

Perhaps we can continue this discussion at a later time.

And yes, the bank screens. You called it 'misinformation.' I'll go further and call it a lie. We may have some issues that we agree on.

Those that want a real banker's point of view email me at drift72032@gmail.com. I"m working on my 2nd degree in business and if you're a business major you know that economy is in everything it seems like. I do have a good grasp on economics, I"m not an expert of course but I do have a good grasp. I"m blessed to see

people just like us talking on here in person that are invested in the dinar. Believe it or not there aren't as many as you'd think, when I first approached people at the bank and some customers that I knew well...they had no idea this was going on. Instead of worrying about what's going to happen, be thank ful that you had a chance

to invest in something like this. While nothing is certain, it is a better bet than placing your money on the stock market. I believe in this investment because

of the potential...there have been other countries that have invested in Iraq. I believe one of them was France....to me the question has always been

Why would other countries invest in something unless they intend to get something back? Numbers can only get us so far, sometimes we have to use

our common sense and try to make reasonable outcomes. To me it seems as though Iraq is hiding things, their dirty float, their recycled news,

meetings back and forth to various countries including the US, and other factors. I do believe in miracles, and for all that we know...Iraq could be one.

Keep your faith turned on!

p.s. I don't mind giving this email address out to the public. It's not my work email address, however once again the ideas and things I share with you

are not the nature of the bank, everyone I've talked to has had different views on the dinar. I can only give you the financial aspect of this investment

from a banker point of view which is more technical than opinionated. Please do not share this verification with anyone else, if they want to see

my credentials, they can ask me theirselves. The only reason I'm doing this is because there are a lot of people who claim to be something

and they turn out not being it, or jumping ship. Also of course I"d like your business when the dinar RV's :)

• Upvote 1

Amos, I appreciate your candor. If any bank sells dinar, where do they get it? From the Federal Reserve. Therefore they must either have it on hand.

Just another thought. Investors who have dinar will cash in at a bank when it RVs. The bank sells to the Federal Reserve. Once all those who are cashing in do so, the vault will be full of dinar.

Therefore what I am saying is this, the investors in the U.S. who hold dinar are "the vaults" until after cash in.

Did you receive the Dinar that you ordered at your bank?