Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Contrarian’s Opinion on “RV”

This was found on another site. I apologize if it's been posted. This is NOT my opinion, but we should consider all sides... GLTA

B/A

May 14th, 2012 10:30 pm ·

AS YOU KNOW I’M NOT INTERESTED IN POSTING & HAVE NEVER BEEN INTERESTED AS A SO CALLED GURU BUT BASED ON WHAT I’VE BEEN TOLD RECENTLY I FEEL AT THE VERY LEAST YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST THIS AS AN ALTERNATE OPINION FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY HURTING & COUNTING ON THIS CAN CONSIDER.

I WISH TO REMAIN NAMELESS AS I AM NOT ON ANY SITES OR A SO CALLED GURU, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN BEING THE 1ST TO PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN IRAQ OR WITH THE DINAR BUT FEEL THE NEED TO SHARE INTEL I’VE RECEIVED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS FROM EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE SOURCES THAT NOT ONLY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS ANY OTHER INFORMATION WE HAVE BEEN FED OVER THE YEARS BUT IS EVERY BIT AS POSSIBLE THAT HAS RECENTLY OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT APPEARS TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHAT WE ALL ORIGINALLY THOUGHT WAS A GREAT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME INVESTMENT THAT MAY HAVE A DARK SIDE.

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS CRAZY TRAIN FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND WAS A VERY STRONG BELIEVER THAT THE DINAR WOULD EVENTUALLY RV AS WE WERE ALL TOLD DAY AFTER DAY & WEEK AFTER WEEK & MONTH AFTER MONTH BY SO MANY SO CALLED EXPERTS THAT APPARENTLY DIDN’T KNOW ANYMORE THAN I DID. AFTER YEARS OF BEING ON THIS RIDICULOUS ROLLER COASTER I’VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION WITH THE HELP OF SOME VERY INFORMED INDIVIDUALS THAT WE ARE NOT BEING TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH & ARE BEING MISLEAD BY SOME EITHER ON PURPOSE OR DUE TO THEIR LACK OF ANY REAL INTEL.

IN SHORT I’VE BEEN TOLD THE DINAR THAT WE ARE HOLDING WILL NEVER “RV” OR “RI” PERIOD & THAT THIS FACT HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR SOME TIME. WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ITS THE POWERS TO BE, OBAMA, SOROS, OR THE EASTER BUNNY HOLDING THIS UP DOESN’T MATTER. THE FACTS AS THEY WERE SHARED WITH ME ARE SIMPLE & INDISPUTABLE. IRAQ IS PLANNING AND HAS NEVER HIDDEN THE FACT THAT THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A “NEW CURRENCY” WHICH WILL IN FACT HAVE A REAL TRADEABLE VALUE. HOWEVER NOT THE CURRENCY THAT WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY THROUGH THE YEARS WHICH WHEN THE CAT IS FINALLY OUT OF THE BAG WILL BE RENDERED WORTHLESS JUST LIKE THE SADAM CURRENCY. YOU SEE ITS LIKE THIS, THE DINAR WE ALL HAVE IS LIKE MONOPOLY MONEY AND WAS “NEVER” INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE, IT WAS USED FOR ”IN COUNTRY” PURPOSES “ONLY”. WHILE IT WAS ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OUTSIDE IRAQ FOR REASONS WE CAN ONLY SPECULATE ON IT HAD NO VALUE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ OTHER THAN THE DEALERS THAT ARE SELLING & TRADING IT. THEREFORE AS A FILLER CURRENCY OR IN COUNTRY FUN MONEY IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO ANY BANKING OR CURRENCY EXCHANGE RULES WHATSOEVER, THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM WHEN IRAQ IS READY TO REPLACE THE 000 CURRENCY WITH THE NEW CURRENCY THEN RELEASING ITS REAL VALUE THAT WILL MAKE IT INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTABLE & TRADABLE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TOLD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BY SEPTEMBER 2012. ALL THE BS, STALLING & RUMORS WE HAVE BEEN FED OVER THE YEARS IS DUE TO IRAQ NOT BEING READY TO RELEASE THE NEW CURRENCY AND NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT, NOT THE GOI, IMF, CBI OR MALIKI’S MUSTACHE NOT BEING TRIMMED HAS BEEN THE CAUSE FOR ANY DELAY, ARE THE DEALERS AWARE OF THIS SCENARIO? I CANT & WONT SAY BUT I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS HOWEVER FACTS ARE FACTS & DON’T BELIEVE THE WEAK ARGUMENT THAT WHAT IM SAYING IS BS BECAUSE AN RV HAPPENED IN GERMANY & KUWAIT, YES FOLKS IT DID BUT ONE VERY LARGE FACT THAT THE DEALERS & GURU SITES LEAVE OUT IS THAT THOSE CURRENCIES WERE INTERNATIONALLY TRADABLE AT THE TIME THEIR RATES CHANGED & WERE NOT SETUP AS FILLER CURRENCIES OR IN COUNTRY MONOPOLY MONEY WHICH MAKES THE IRAQI DINAR A VERY DIFFERENT ANIMAL. IT IS NOT MY INTENSION TO BURST ANYONE’S BUBBLE OR RAIN ON YOUR DREAMS BUT I’VE PERSONALLY KNOWN TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN & CONTINUE TO BE REALLY HURT RIDING THIS TRAIN OF HALF TRUTHS & BS. I FELT THE NEED TO AT LEAST PRESENT WHAT INFORMATION I HAVE & SHARE AN ALTERNATIVE SCENARIO & OPINION, ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE HEARD MORE BS STORIES REGARDING THIS ALLEGED IMMINENT RV THAN WALT DISNEY HIMSELF COULD HAVE DREAMED UP HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS IF MY SOURCES ARE ACCURATE & I BELIEVE THEY ARE, WHEN THE TRUTH IS REVELED YOU BETTER HAVE MANY EMPTY WALLS THAT NEED PAPERING BECAUSE THAT WILL BE ALL THE DINAR WILL BE GOOD FOR. PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE & DON’T BUY IN TO THE TOMORROWS, NEXT WEEKS, OR WHAT YOU ARE SEEING NOW THE SETUP TO STRING YOU ALONG TO 2013.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

You come in here and basically give an opinion piece. You have no facts to back up anything that is in your post. I will leave one fact for you. When they switched out from the sadam to what we are currently holding, they had an exchange period. The rate they switched out at was 1 for 1. Shabbs has came out and stated that both currencies would coexist for a period of 2 years. Its all in the articles. Go do your homework and quit trying to get everyone all worked up. Or do us one favor and just go away.

You added the first sentence after i read your post. I also read it on another site and the guy just got his butt handed to him. I dont know why you would ever bring it here.

Edited by leggman24
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Leggman I thought I quite clearly stated this is NOT my opinion. This was someone's piece I found on another site. Although I do not agree I think it is important for anyone to hear all sides. You are right, this is an opinion piece and there are no facts to back it up. I guess that's why they call it an opinion. Perhaps you like it better when the yahoos tell you it's going to RV at 5, 6, even 42 dollars. Honestly I'm glad to have put a small amount into an investment that still to this day at least, I can sell back if I need the money. It sure beats holding on to ERON stock!!!

B/A

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

I have a slight problem with the author of the opinion piece with them saying they aren't on dinar sites

Yet uses the term 'we' often on the reference (pertaining to gurus'

We've been fed lies......and we've been told....blah blah.

How could this poster post on a site if they say they aren't a part of any?

----rabble rouser------

• Upvote 4

If Iraq willingly and knowingly allow such a bait and switch to occur with their currency, they would not be setting themselves up very well to be accepted back into the international economic community. While I do appreciate your post, I do not completely agree with it but none the less we should be prepared for what ever happens but I don't see this as a likely scenario.

Lost 5 thousand on the kentucky derby last week! if this plays out like this piece says I ll get up, dust off my breaches and look for another horse to ride. I dont believe this is going down like this but if does, Ill just work that much harder to make my money back! go Rv! <_< <_<

The federal reserve currently has dinar in it....they aren't going to have "worthless" currency in their vaults...sorry....doesn't work that way...

we could see it like this...

ok...

we have....Gold....our currency....china currency...the euro.....(good currency for right now...dollar declining and so is euro but that's another story)

then we have dinar...oh btw we just wanted to put it beside the most traded currencies in the world even though we won't be able to trade it back...what?!? LOL nope...don't think so...

The federal reserve currently has dinar in it....they aren't going to have "worthless" currency in their vaults...sorry....doesn't work that way...

we could see it like this...

ok...

we have....Gold....our currency....china currency...the euro.....(good currency for right now...dollar declining and so is euro but that's another story)

then we have dinar...oh btw we just wanted to put it beside the most traded currencies in the world even though we won't be able to trade it back...what?!? LOL nope...don't think so...

Amos, unless I'm not understanding you correctly, this is the second post I've seen of yours where you state that the US owns IQD, do you have any documentation on this? Not bashing, I've seen other people state the same but I've never been able to verify it.

• Upvote 2

Hey Worker :)

Yes, I'm a Branch Manager at a bank and I know a member of the Federal Reserve board. He has verified that the US currently holds dinar in their reserves. There also was an article out about the US buying

IQD which is stored in the reserve. I am not saying that the US "owns" Iraq...but I do believe they have had an instrumental part in this restructuring. We won't know how much involvement the US along with other

countries have had until the end of this (possibly never). We have seen thru past articles that several countries have invested in Iraq and still are...if you take a step back and look at it from a business point of view...you can see where I'm coming from.

Example: You are rebuilding a business but need extra cash flow....your best friend China (humor me a second :) ) has plenty of money on hand. You say "hey china...if you give me cash to help rebuild my business I'll give you a share of the profits once it gets off the ground." China gives you the extra cash you need and they also get a stake in your business usually known as stock holder equity. Now a guy on here mentioned that stocks and this investment aren't the same which granted....is true...however the idea is the same. Most people don't understand the basic of global economics... a lot of what goes on around the world is trade....i.e. US use to trade pharmaceuticals for cars not too long ago...Canada now unfortunately holds ground on pharmaceuticals. Most things aren't done with money but with deals (hint oil deals).

My point is...is that i don't believe these countries would of "gave" Iraq money from their stash without getting something in return. With the euro starting to bomb due to greece, the US dollar getting weaker, and most of the world going into more debt....it doesn't make sense to me. I don't consider this a "conspiracy theory" but more of just general Business. Iraq has a lot of potential....I believe the thought process is "If we help it grow, we can reap massive rewards." The currency is just the beginning, if a democratic Iraq could get their economy together...and massive oil qualities found (previous article) ....Iraq can become the wealthiest nation in the Middle East. They will need help though, Dr. Shabibi received his Graduate degree and his Doctorate degree from the U.S. Trust me...he has some of our values instilled in him...that gives me confidence that the dinar will revalue.

• Upvote 3

Two points one if worthless paper why do they offer buy back and two the German rv had the rentmark the mark and finally the deuchmark and eventually the euro all were given a window of exchange sorry for the spelling of the marks didn't want to look it up but Wikipedia and several Google searches all show that germanys different currencies all were honored and I believe two weren't even internationally tradeable also at one point they had a 1.8 billion in circulation in the 1930s at an exchange of 8000 to 1

Also after 25 years the duechmark was exchanged at 1.65 to 1 that's quite a swing from 8000 to 1 so my advice hold on to what dinar u have it might be awhile

• Upvote 2

Yeah...my hope is that technology/ faster construction/ global help/ and other factors will reduce the 25 years to 10 years for Iraq. Technology, developments in economic strategies, and

countries working more together can make that come true. Hopefully that comes true for us next year! The way I see it...more time give me more to invest...I only do around 250K dinar at a time :)....and that way

no matter what rate it comes in at...I feel comfortable in the amount of dinar I have saved up...

• Upvote 1

Yeah...my hope is that technology/ faster construction/ global help/ and other factors will reduce the 25 years to 10 years for Iraq. Technology, developments in economic strategies, and

countries working more together can make that come true. Hopefully that comes true for us next year! The way I see it...more time give me more to invest...I only do around 250K dinar at a time :)....and that way

no matter what rate it comes in at...I feel comfortable in the amount of dinar I have saved up...

Same here but not as much 150 k every time

• Upvote 1

You come in here and basically give an opinion piece. You have no facts to back up anything that is in your post. I will leave one fact for you. When they switched out from the sadam to what we are currently holding, they had an exchange period. The rate they switched out at was 1 for 1. Shabbs has came out and stated that both currencies would coexist for a period of 2 years. Its all in the articles. Go do your homework and quit trying to get everyone all worked up. Or do us one favor and just go away.

You added the first sentence after i read your post. I also read it on another site and the guy just got his butt handed to him. I dont know why you would ever bring it here.

I DO AGREE WITH YOU!......AND, AS PER YOUR PIC....."GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

chess

• Upvote 1

Sorry Leggman I thought I quite clearly stated this is NOT my opinion. This was someone's piece I found on another site. Although I do not agree I think it is important for anyone to hear all sides. You are right, this is an opinion piece and there are no facts to back it up. I guess that's why they call it an opinion. Perhaps you like it better when the yahoos tell you it's going to RV at 5, 6, even 42 dollars. Honestly I'm glad to have put a small amount into an investment that still to this day at least, I can sell back if I need the money. It sure beats holding on to ERON stock!!!

B/A

No bashing, and someone's opinion........I appreciate a different view! Not sure why you got neg'd but I tossed you a +..........have a good day

• Upvote 2

BUWAHAHAHAHA! What about the over-printed US dollar, getting more worthless every day!

Hey Worker :)

Yes, I'm a Branch Manager at a bank and I know a member of the Federal Reserve board. He has verified that the US currently holds dinar in their reserves.

Now there's a "bonafide" bank story from the highest of sources. :DB)

:) as of now "no" the US currency isn't worthless...it is still used as a reserve for most countries so that makes it more valuable than most...and seeing we are still a superpower in the world...are currency stays worth a decent amount....I can agree is not worth as much as it was and is dwindling...but as of right now it is still worth more than most....

....a bank story would be something that can't be proved....I can prove my credentials and I"ve seen this man's name badge and I"ve worked with him for over 2 years...

unless he's pulling a mission impossible scheme....he's worked at the Federal Reserve...so yeah the information I have is verified...

:) as of now "no" the US currency isn't worthless...it is still used as a reserve for most countries so that makes it more valuable than most...and seeing we are still a superpower in the world...are currency stays worth a decent amount....I can agree is not worth as much as it was and is dwindling...but as of right now it is still worth more than most....

....a bank story would be something that can't be proved....I can prove my credentials and I"ve seen this man's name badge and I"ve worked with him for over 2 years...

unless he's pulling a mission impossible scheme....he's worked at the Federal Reserve...so yeah the information I have is verified...

You are right about the US Dollar being one of the most valuable currencies on the planet. People fail to realize that when the $h!t hits the fan, people run to the US Dollar. People even dump Gold when things get bad, the US Dollar and the Japanese Yen are the 2 safe haven currencies.

Real quick, I wanted to ask you about your contact who works / worked at the Federal Reserve. I find it very very interesting that we are in fact holding IQD's! I have always speculated that we were, but could never find any proof. This has got me thinking... How much Dinar is the Federal Reserve holding?

I personally don't think that they would be holding them in "hopes" of an overnight RV... LOL However, I do see the business logic behind a currency swap. They probably see the potential in gradual growth which would obviously add value to their currency (assuming they stop printing more and more dinar). This is good incentive for other governments to help Iraq as much as possible in the form of loans and contracts. The quicker Iraq grows, the quicker value could be added to their currency... Just wondering if you know exactly what types of deals are being made?

**If other Central Banks are holding IQD's then possibly one day the IQD COULD become a reserve currency. This would be the only logical way for the Dinar to have any real significant value considering how much Dinar is in circulation!

Anyways, I wanted to thank you for bringing this information over to DV. It is definitely excellent news! Thanks Amos!

• Upvote 1