Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Father of Dinar first guru to crack?

DaveD

Father of Dinar has finally come out and admitted that Iraq is saying they will redenominate and that a redenomination is bad, it is not a RV. A 25k note will become a 25 note.

He hasn’t come totally clean though. He claims the lower denoms might not get redenominated and they may get the new value. I’m guessing that’s because he sells low denominations for about $2000 per million.

Believe me… a redenomination will effect ALL notes. Every redenomination in history has replaced all notes.

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so you expect them to come out and say they are gonna revalue? of course a RD is bad

No... I would not expect them to come out and say that. Countries lie about and hide 1% increases, so I know very well they woud never openly discusss a 100,000% rv. But the internet is full of so called gurus saying exactly that. They have claimed for years that the redenomination/delete 3 zero plan is in fact a big RV.

• Upvote 2

Had to read your post twice but figured it out. Wonder how this will affect sales on the dealer site he is involved with.

If he would have told the truth... it wouldn't have been good for sales. He kept the low denomination hope alive. He makes a mint selling those things.

He also talks about the plans he has to help people out when the redenomination takes place. He also talks about how the price will drop because so many people wil be trying to get out at the same time. I predicted this years ago. If dealers have a way to get the dinar back into Iraq they will simply go into reverse mode when the dinar redenominates. They will start buying it back... but I bet the buy back price will drop to about 4 or 5 hundred per million. Maybe even lower for those so so valuable lower denominations. the same excuse they give now for charging so much for them... more bulk, added shipping and handling... those same reasons will be used to only about $300 per million for those. Those who fell for the low denom pitch will suffer the biggest losses.

Listened to the call...doesn't sound too positive to me

His whole demeanor and tone of voice… sounds like someone killed his cat, so to speak.

• Upvote 1

All the information has been out there for years. This outcome was a known probababilty years ago.

Certian people have gone to great lengths to silence the truth. Those people shold have to answer for that.

• Upvote 1

The bottom line is this thing was never setup for us to make money. It was set up for dinar dealers to make a fortune at our exspense. And it is me that has been attacked relentlessly. Haha

Boy Mr Rich that did'nt take long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah. I am pretty quick with the truth. Didnt take long for one of your pointless remarks. Why do I get the feeling there are more to come?

HaHa!! you are a piece of work. Is'nt it about time to reach back to one of your EXACT SAME posts u've been hitting us with for the last 6-8 months, now that would be pointless and laughable. I'll go "ouch in advance for the next graet zinger. Thanks in advance for all you do Mr. Rich.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

HaHa!! you are a piece of work. Is'nt it about time to reach back to one of your EXACT SAME posts u've been hitting us with for the last 6-8 months, now that would be pointless and laughable. I'll go "ouch in advance for the next graet zinger. Thanks in advance for all you do Mr. Rich.

Reach back. Go ahead. That way we can all see how I have been cautioning others while you and Easy have been busy pumping false hope for an impossible outcome. Seems to that you are part of the problem instead of the solution. Dont worry, I am sure Ali and Roger appreciate your efforts over the years.

• Upvote 2

Reach back. Go ahead. That way we can all see how I have been cautioning others while you and Easy have been busy pumping false hope for an impossible outcome. Seems to that you are part of the problem instead of the solution. Dont worry, I am sure Ali and Roger appreciate your efforts over the years.

Mr Rich,You're my hero. Stay classy dude ur the best!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Typical pointless remark to substitute for a lack of an argument.

Back to the main forums. I am sure there are plenty who need you to reassure them of the ”RV”.

Ditto that for yourself,same ol same ol. Good luck to you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

quit stalking the lop section and follow the piper somewhere else perhaps?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so you expect them to come out and say they are gonna revalue? of course a RD is bad

You say that like you haven't been cheering every delete three zeros article for the last year.

Should I sell my 25M dinars?

Thanks.

To be honest, yes. The street rate in Iraq is around 1300:1. That's around $770 per million, but you can get $1000 per million in the US due to dinar mania. That situation is not likely to stick around forever, and it's not likely to ever get any better. If they RD, which is what they're saying they're going to do, you'll probably be lucky to get 550 or 600 per million.

The chance of a 1000% RV is precisely zero. Adam calls this a lotto ticket that never expires. The problem is that it's also a lotto ticket that has no jackpot. Would you buy a Powerball ticket if, instead of a chance at winning a million bucks, you had a chance of winning $1.20.

• Upvote 1