Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar/barley Watch dates

OBE

Curious about religious beliefs, (maybe it's the Barley in this thread), but I was taught that all the fightin' over religions was because the bible left out a simple but very powerful word that could change the whole meaning....

"They" said "Jesus Christ", thinking that everyone would understand the message, when Jesus himself supposedly said (I wasn't there) Jesus OF Christ.

The "OF" part could be significant because it would make us ALL Brothers in GOD"S eyes (if we were all OF Christ).

I also herd that Jesus said "These and Greater Works Shall Ye Do", which might lend some credence to the theory IF there was some brotherhood involved.

But, what do I know for sure.... Small Rock floating in a Vast Universe where everyone's certain to be right.

Just wondering what "Greater Works" any of us have done lately that might match up to the original intent (anybody walked on water today?).

• Upvote 2

Curious about religious beliefs, (maybe it's the Barley in this thread), but I was taught that all the fightin' over religions was because the bible left out a simple but very powerful word that could change the whole meaning....

"They" said "Jesus Christ", thinking that everyone would understand the message, when Jesus himself supposedly said (I wasn't there) Jesus OF Christ.

The "OF" part could be significant because it would make us ALL Brothers in GOD"S eyes (if we were all OF Christ).

I also herd that Jesus said "These and Greater Works Shall Ye Do", which might lend some credence to the theory IF there was some brotherhood involved.

But, what do I know for sure.... Small Rock floating in a Vast Universe where everyone's certain to be right.

Just wondering what "Greater Works" any of us have done lately that might match up to the original intent (anybody walked on water today?).

Haven't walked on water. I've identified myself in Christ as thoroughly as possible and still am. This year I've been raptured 6-7 in the spirit. Once to the white house. Prayed for over 100 people who had some sickness or broken bone or disease. Highlights this year. Cancer, fibromyalgia, paralysis, spine broken in half and a portion of it in pieces...completely receive a new spine walk out of hospital next day, people who no longer need prescription glasses after prayer.etc. the bible does say he isour older brother. It also says in John 15 HE is the vine and we are branches. Meaning WE share in the same nature as the vine. Remaining in him is identifying with him in death, resurrection and ascension. Same species, genus, kingdom...in short same nature.

• Upvote 1

Haven't walked on water. I've identified myself in Christ as thoroughly as possible and still am. This year I've been raptured 6-7 in the spirit. Once to the white house. Prayed for over 100 people who had some sickness or broken bone or disease. Highlights this year. Cancer, fibromyalgia, paralysis, spine broken in half and a portion of it in pieces...completely receive a new spine walk out of hospital next day, people who no longer need prescription glasses after prayer.etc. the bible does say he isour older brother. It also says in John 15 HE is the vine and we are branches. Meaning WE share in the same nature as the vine. Remaining in him is identifying with him in death, resurrection and ascension. Same species, genus, kingdom...in short same nature.

OBE, Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

Congratulations on actually working (as opposed to just thinking) Outside the box.

We need SO many more just like you.

Thank you.

emot-downsbravo.gif

emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OBE, Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

Congratulations on actually working (as opposed to just thinking) Outside the box.

We need SO many more just like you.

Thank you.

Thanks RVWITHME...this is for everybody. When u share in HIS nature it's natural. GO RV!!!!!!

Well i haven't personally been in front of god since a IED in Iraq ...so its been a couple of years but you never forget the words

and though i may never walk on water .....i tread lightly in the pleasance of GOD .......O and i feed and clothed a few hundred people in the philippines by my own means ......But that too is

not close to ..............walking by the water biggrin.gif

• Downvote 1

Well i haven't personally been in front of god since a IED in Iraq ...so its been a couple of years but you never forget the words

and though i may never walk on water .....i tread lightly in the pleasance of GOD .......O and i feed and clothed a few hundred people in the philippines by my own means ......But that too is

Great work Randalln..never more like Poppa than when you give.

wow and the beat goes on. any new news Randy.!

ya but i won't give it out anymore .....this time i want it too work ....but trust I'm on it ........and my banker too the next time you hear me say whats transpiring ....I will already be in the bank

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

May we all be blessed with the power of Atlas, with the ability to Shrug off the convenience of "life", thank you too...

• Upvote 2

nope, the 3 wise men followed the star.

Who is your god randalln?

You should also know that he goes by a lot of different names .....allah is also one .....the Muslim faith is not much different from all the other faiths of the world just a little misguided from years of untruths by men searching for power over man

I truly believe that tolerance of all is the key to Devine Providence .....without it (tolerance ) you will fall for the one thing that HE came to protect you from (that one thing is what YOU need too find for yourself.)rulez.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should also know that he goes by a lot of different names .....allah is also one .....the Muslim faith is not much different from all the other faiths of the world just a little misguided from years of untruths by men searching for power over man

I truly believe that tolerance of all is the key to Devine Providence .....without it (tolerance ) you will fall for the one thing that HE came to protect you from (that one thing is what YOU need too find for yourself.)rulez.gif

You are a deceiver, an instrument of satan, I rebuke you and your demons in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God.

I think you need to go to sunday school

I do go :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

You are a deceiver.

that too is possible............ but you can't be deceived ....if your strong in you faith ....and its not your job to convince others ...that would make you a false profit ...by having others believe what you believe

Let no man speak for ME who can not speak for themselves ...........and knowing only one side of a story makes you give false witness .......ohmy.gif

You are a deceiver, an instrument of satan, I rebuke you and your demons in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God.

I do go :)

Thats Jesus OF the Christ ....just for future knowledge

and i challenge you to find one thing in all my statements that would show deception

You sound like you from the church of Pentecost

and that too is OK ......but just because you lay hands ....and get the holy ghost and roll on the floor .....dose not make you the right way too GOD

O yes I know the Pentecostal religion ........or once you get tired of that ......move to nondenominational or Church of GOD

As I stated earlier .....Knowing all religions and or denominations is key to Devine Providence .......and i will tell you I think HE was Impressed ....cause I'm still here and getting better everyday ohmy.gif

and you don't have too believe what I believe ......I will still BE.........but you should not waste your time trying to rebuke demons .....you don't have that power ......there are 144 thousand and from listening to you .....you ant one

but keep the faith all the same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, gettin' too hot again Guys, let's not keep sparking fights when "we" may be held responsible for re-lighting the Burning Bush.

Afterall, "IF" GOD said that HIS NAME was..." I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER".... what else could there be to discuss?

Aren't WE all one in the same?

No ONE can be ALL Right if we ALL exist in righteousness, can we?

Anyone remember "OF" Christ?

the part of the story that is lost too you is the most important part ..........Jesus was one of the 144 thousand as was john (the Baptist )not of pampas as was Mary Magdalen (why she was cast in a bad light ) to discount here ability ..........and this may have been why it was so important for them too hide the true accounts of there accomplishments by the church .....or organized religion

and from there it began .......(the deception ).....so when you call out Deceivers you better know the whole truth ......and who the deceivers truly are .........remember the spanish inquisition

or the witch hunts of salem .....hundreds of thousands killed in the name of the Church ......so who is the Better (the Church )or bring it to today ......the melestation of hundreds by the catholic church

haha ..........THEY didn't think they would ever get caught .......or go back to the crusaders that knew the truth ,the templars ,the _______all hunted down by the church to silence the truth

BUT SOME OF US ARE STILL HERE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A lotta, lotta people don't know either of those things.. not necessarily a bad thing but still.. tolerance is very important here and Beyond. Just sayin'

Edited by blugrass60

when Moses placed the secret withheld from you............. in the arc of the covenant.....the deception began from there ........to when Solaman installed it in the temple mount (who was one of the 144 thousand ).... ....but after the Babylonians destroyed the mount looking for it ....and then rebuilt it .....only to be destroyed again by the romans not knowing it was there ...to the templars that removed it before the church did.......and moved it but not before recording it to be remembered

all these things distorted for the purposes of the Church

and the history of the time it was possessed by the people of Moses ...all those years erased from history .....or so you are lead to believe ........DECEPTION

then you bring in the Caba in Meca built by Abraham the father of Isaac and Ishmial .....houndreds of years before Moses ..............thousands of years before Mohammed, Jesus ,or john the batiste

And then you can start to understand the history that has been Misplaced by the Church

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when Moses placed the secret withheld from you............. in the arc of the covenant.....the deception began from there ........to when Solaman installed it in the temple mount (who was one of the 144 thousand ).... ....but after the Babylonians destroyed the mount looking for it ....and then rebuilt it .....only to be destroyed again by the romans not knowing it was there ...to the templars that removed it before the church did.......and moved it but not before recording it to be remembered

all these things distorted for the purposes of the Church

and the history of the time it was possessed by the people of Moses ...all those years erased from history .....or so you are lead to believe ........DECEPTION

then you bring in the Caba in Meca built by Abraham the father of Isaac and Ishmial .....houndreds of years before Moses ..............thousands of years before Mohammed, Jesus ,or john the batiste

Would love to read more about this. Point me in the direction Randalln??? Google search, link, book or audio file I can listen to ?

And then you can start to understand the history that has been Misplaced by the Church

Recorded flesh and blood encounters with what WE all know as GOD .......that history is there and will be told again ....as predicted by so many seekers of knowledge .......Because there will be no more mass extermination of people........ that possess the knowledge .......BY THE CHURCH baldeagle.gif

• Downvote 1

Sorry but you will not read this or ever Goggle search .....this knowledge is passed down thru word of mouth ...(For to prevent it from being distorted )By a brotherhood that only takes tolerance to become a part of

But it will find its way in to the light when the time is right ...or when the individual is ready too explore the path of enlightenment

thats not being cryptic ...thats the way its been done for thousands of years ....and its not for the individual too change it now

and i guess the next Q? is how do I know .......I did it the hard way I learned everything about everything doing research ......but its easer too just become a keeper of the Knowledge

but you can start by reading the Epic of Gilgamesh

then before reading anything else ..........research Lalebala ....in Ethiopia.....the Kabnelash

and in all this have a open mind ..................and remember the Egyptians......... and the great pyramids that are thousands of years older

the time line is the KEY

Edited by randalln
  • Downvote 1

Interesting. Randalln I know some people will be lost by those posts.. others, not so much. I'd ask a couple of questions regarding your last few posts, but for some reason I feel like ive heard some or most of that before. I don't recall reading it, but it sounds very familiar. idk

Interesting. Randalln I know some people will be lost by those posts.. others, not so much. I'd ask a couple of questions regarding your last few posts, but for some reason I feel like ive heard some or most of that before. I don't recall reading it, but it sounds very familiar. idk

Ya i know there is a few of you very smart men here .....but y'all too might be surprised at some of the knowledge i've collected ....but trust me i don't right it down ...and i don't have any one that would believe it even if i did

Its way above there heads ....and when i mention it all i get is ..........how is knowing all that going to feed you ......laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey Randalln interesting how you know so much. did you know this is your birth card ?

eight of diamonds

As the sun card, the Eight of Diamonds has the opportunity to rise to great heights in this life. Regardless of whether they make the move for great fame, they are always respected and looked up to in their work. They love to "shine". These people are powerful and can be dominating. Their Eight power and position in the Crown Line gives them an independent and sometimes "pushy" nature. In any case, they know what everything is worth and can drive a hard bargain. They can achieve anything through hard work and the application of their inherent intuition. When they learn to re-direct their power inward to themselves and stop trying to change the world, they can attain the lasting peace of inner power and self-mastery, the keywords of their Queen of Spades Karma Card. In love they tend towards fickleness. The Eight of Diamonds independent, changeable nature may resist marriage. They must learn to give others freedom of expression without trying to change them. They also need to learn to accept themselves as they are.