Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More RV delays...

Luigi1

What you fail to realize is its not about me. you all can hate me or bash me all day long...but that wont make deleting the three zeroessomething else. Deleting the zeroes has happened over a 100 times...nothing you or i can say will change that. its not about me....because my poll proved to me....theres no reason to even bring my point of view.....when so many have not any idea about what im saying. so ive stopped....shouldnt you all be very happy?? Ive given up....you win......i totally concede. Illbe your punching bag....so go ahead throw all the hate you want. but im done on this topic......

everyone have a wonderful day....and may you all be blessed.

WOW!!!! it must be a burden getting that earth size head/ego thru doorways! Of course its not about you. Your opinions are always welcome and appreciated its your presentation and your firm belief that you and only you understand this venture/investment. I wish you well.

• Upvote 1

WOW!!!! it must be a burden getting that earth size head/ego thru doorways! Of course its not about you. Your opinions are always welcome and appreciated its your presentation and your firm belief that you and only you understand this venture/investment. I wish you well.

:D:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Everyones opinion is valid,one can choose to ignore those they disagree with. But to purposely go after folk is just not right imo. I do agree or accept the possibility of many of his opinions. Have a great day!

Their must have been a misinterpretation of my tone.....or i presented ignorantly. for my last post...let me clarify myself.

im speaking in terms of historic definition.....not speculation. my poll was not about what do you think will happen.......but was issued from a definition standpoint relative to what history has shown us.

i have no idea what will happen. some people think im posting speculation.....thats not the case. my entire point was to shed light on what deleting the zeroes has meant in the past. i can research and research.....but yet im still clueless to what will happen. but i have in many cases defended what it traditional has meant. so with all that......i apologize to all at dv.......for my lack of considerate tone in my postings. if nothing else.....i hope ive opened up on the different possibilities. ill leave it to you guys for the speculation.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I did a poll...80% of the people who polled.....dont even know what deleting the zeroes is. Theres no use in asking luigi......he just doesnt know just like so many others. of course...this isnt im right and your wrong sort of thing. this is where 80% dont even know a currency definition thats happened approx. 100 times in the last 70 or 80 years. ive given up.....i wont even say anything when they are totally clueless. Just let them continue wandering around clueless...otherwise be prepared for confrontation. ive got better things to do. than explain something thats happened 100 times...under the same circumstances.

Your guessing just like the rest of us & feeding on rumors. Bottom line...We won't know a thing untill it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Their must have been a misinterpretation of my tone.....or i presented ignorantly. for my last post...let me clarify myself.

im speaking in terms of historic definition.....not speculation. my poll was not about what do you think will happen.......but was issued from a definition standpoint relative to what history has shown us.

i have no idea what will happen. some people think im posting speculation.....thats not the case. my entire point was to shed light on what deleting the zeroes has meant in the past. i can research and research.....but yet im still clueless to what will happen. but i have in many cases defended what it traditional has meant. so with all that......i apologize to all at dv.......for my lack of considerate tone in my postings. if nothing else.....i hope ive opened up on the different possibilities. ill leave it to you guys for the speculation.

Not going to touch any of this,your previous posts speak for themselves. I do wish you well.

It's only smoke and mirrors when they are trying to hide something. This isn't, nor has it ever been, smoke and mirrors. The fact is, they simply don't know what they are going to do, IF anything! They aren't trying to hide anything, but they certainly aren't going to talk openly about an issue that they themselves aren't even sure how to handle. Like someone mentioned, this has been going on since 2005, that sure would be a heck of a lot of smoke.

• Upvote 2

Not going to touch any of this,your previous posts speak for themselves. I do wish you well.

Its not his opinion........it IS the INTENTIONAL tone that is constantly projected through sarcasm.........I'll go with the "wishing you well".

Edited by Nakida
  • Upvote 1