Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More RV delays...

Luigi1

From another source...

Economic Committee Denies Any GOI Intervention Other Than It's Request To Postpone Deletion Of Zeros.

Economic Parliamentary exclude the existence of government intervention policy of “central” patient request “delete the zeros”

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Parliamentary Economic Commission ruled that there is political interference policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and beyond Government’s request to wait to delete the zeros in the project, considering it a requirement of the requirements phase through which the economic reality in Iraq.

A member of the Economic Commission Mahma Khalil L / Baghdadiya News / “ruled out that there is government intervention in the policy of Central Bank of Iraq after its demand to slow down in the project to delete the zeros as much as to be a requirement of the requirements phase through which the economic reality in Iraq,” in particular there is a “higher large exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar. “

Khelil said “There is a target of the Iraqi dinar by the regional countries in the region and the goal of the executive branch is to maintain the structure of the currency and on the income of the individual and not the high inflation rate in the state.”

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/L2PxiA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is this titled "More RV Delays" ?

My understanding is that deleting the zeros isnt and RV its LOP which we dont want.

Why keep banging on about zeros Luigi ?

I did a poll...80% of the people who polled.....dont even know what deleting the zeroes is. Theres no use in asking luigi......he just doesnt know just like so many others. of course...this isnt im right and your wrong sort of thing. this is where 80% dont even know a currency definition thats happened approx. 100 times in the last 70 or 80 years. ive given up.....i wont even say anything when they are totally clueless. Just let them continue wandering around clueless...otherwise be prepared for confrontation. ive got better things to do. than explain something thats happened 100 times...under the same circumstances.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

So it's the requirement of the requirements phase that's holding us up.

Sounds to me as if they will need to publish a review of what the requirement of the requirements actually is before they can proceed with the proposed plan of slowing this RV down.

The cheeky devils. :huh:

Why is this titled "More RV Delays" ?

My understanding is that deleting the zeros isnt and RV its LOP which we dont want.

Why keep banging on about zeros Luigi ?

If and when they drop 3 zeros it is only to bring out lower bills they will have to give the Irag citizens time to trade in the large bills for the lower bills if not people will not believe in thier money and want to stay with the USD just my thoughts not a LOP

• Upvote 3

I did a poll...80% of the people who polled.....dont even know what deleting the zeroes is. Theres no use in asking luigi......he just doesnt know just like so many others. of course...this isnt im right and your wrong sort of thing. this is where 80% dont even know a currency definition thats happened approx. 100 times in the last 70 or 80 years. ive given up.....i wont even say anything when they are totally clueless. Just let them continue wandering around clueless...otherwise be prepared for confrontation. ive got better things to do. than explain something thats happened 100 times...under the same circumstances.

You are so right. Don't know how folks misintrepret an rv out of an rd description.

You and I do not usually see things eye-to eye, However on this one you hit a long dong homerun. No use is preachin to the choir! BUT...you forget that they can delete the 000 and then RV, cuz lets face it, if they delete the 000, on an already worthless currency, well you been around long enough to know. There is still no VALID argument that the zero's do not come off the .00086 anyway. If they were to travel the road Turkey did, they would have done it along time ago. The possibilty remains that a L0P is accurate, but equally as accurate is and RV, RI, or whatever else those hodgies in the Extra-large sandbox wanna throw our way. They bleed the same blood we do, except they LIE better.... :lmao: Hang in there podna an fer the green peas, take in half of what you see and hear cuz GOD gave you 2 ears and Eyes, but use your BRAIN... Common Sense and Intuition goes along way!! You can drag a horse to water, but you can't make it drink........... (SALT BLOCKS).... :lmao: anyway.... This to shall pass!!

Roll RV!! :woot:

• Upvote 4

Never fear Frank and Delta are about to enlighten us all tonight some breaking news! ....Just to make you feel better he will drop a few family lines and tell you about our next window, and from what I can tell it's a really tinted one !! These windows are broke into quarters and reduces the guessing to no more than four times a year (saves a little face that way)....unless of course some undocumented out of the ordinary intel that no one can prove just happens to float in his head....So, to sum it all up NO DELAYS WE ARE RIGHT ON TRACK AND YOU GUESSED IT.....PROBABLY BY THIS FRIDAY, BUT IF NOT, HE JUST DOESN'T SEE A WAY THE COULD GO PAST JUNE! :lol:

• Upvote 3

Just more B/S and talk like normal, doing what they do best.Bull soot and look important. And yes Truthfull one you are so right. Most folks dont understand the drop the 000s means.And if you try to explain it they want to argue , so i no your feelings on that part. So we all just let the chips fall ware they may. :(

• Upvote 1

For a long time my Country's money, the Italian Lira, was worth about 1.500:1 to the USD. Then in Feb.2002 the Euro came... Italians didn't become righ overnight or after that.. Well...shop owners and trade folks in generaL did...Not the common people.

• Upvote 1

You and I do not usually see things eye-to eye, However on this one you hit a long dong homerun. No use is preachin to the choir! BUT...you forget that they can delete the 000 and then RV, cuz lets face it, if they delete the 000, on an already worthless currency, well you been around long enough to know. There is still no VALID argument that the zero's do not come off the .00086 anyway. If they were to travel the road Turkey did, they would have done it along time ago. The possibilty remains that a L0P is accurate, but equally as accurate is and RV, RI, or whatever else those hodgies in the Extra-large sandbox wanna throw our way. They bleed the same blood we do, except they LIE better.... :lmao: Hang in there podna an fer the green peas, take in half of what you see and hear cuz GOD gave you 2 ears and Eyes, but use your BRAIN... Common Sense and Intuition goes along way!! You can drag a horse to water, but you can't make it drink........... (SALT BLOCKS).... :lmao: anyway.... This to shall pass!!

Well said Bongalow... :P

• Upvote 1

You said dong, hehehe

Thanks for the post........the only thing i will say is go rv. i have reduced my dinar holdings by 3/4ths, so im so lightly vested now....i could really care less when or if this happens. I know all the possibilities......and i dont care if others do. Im just going to end by sayong go rv...and hopefully it happens in my lifetime. Im glad..that i just dont care.......i was really wasting too many days and hours on this anyway. have a good one. peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"i've got better things to do" still u post. Imo you knew your poll would be divisive and wanted to do the "na na na" I'm smarter than a fith grader act, congrats I bow in your presence. Oh clueless one,why engage in people that are clearly not on the same playing field as you in intelligence. Now thats just plain ign*rant but still u post.....................hmmmmm a gluten for punishment maybe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"i've got better things to do" still u post. Imo you knew your poll would be divisive and wanted to do the "na na na" I'm smarter than a fith grader act, congrats I bow in your presence. Oh clueless one,why engage in people that are clearly not on the same playing field as you in intelligence. Now thats just plain ign*rant but still u post.....................hmmmmm a gluten for punishment maybe.

Im as dumb as dumb gets. Research will answer all your questions. dont be a hater......cant we just sing hyms about our rv and get along. to you really need to create enemies??? Im one opinion...in the land of millions. you dont have to read my posts......yet you do and it makes you so angry. i was wrong.....dead wrong about everything. this rv is about to pop.....focus on that......not venting all your built up anger......on little ol me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with ya! He likes to post on here about "You're stupid and I'm smart". Your right, he continues to post with his rants. He is just an arrogant arse!

• Upvote 2

Im as dumb as dumb gets. Research will answer all your questions. dont be a hater......cant we just sing hyms about our rv and get along. to you really need to create enemies??? Im one opinion...in the land of millions. you dont have to read my posts......yet you do and it makes you so angry. i was wrong.....dead wrong about everything. this rv is about to pop.....focus on that......not venting all your built up anger......on little ol me.

No anger,yet again you give yourself wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much credit. I'm just curious why you still hang out here with all us slow people? It must be some type of twisted humor,cause most folk here don't even know your pissin on them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If your an advocate for "getting along" then why is it your posts are so hasty towards others? You word your posts to offend others, and then wonder why people comment? Your beliefs may be right or may be wrong..........however, your sarcasm towards others are not very becoming. Therefore, maybe you should consider not being so disgruntled and hateful! Have a great day and a smile!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If your an advocate for "getting along" then why is it your posts are so hasty towards others? You word your posts to offend others, and then wonder why people comment? Your beliefs may be right or may be wrong..........however, your sarcasm towards others are not very becoming. Therefore, maybe you should consider not being so disgruntled and hateful! Have a great day and a smile!

What you fail to realize is its not about me. you all can hate me or bash me all day long...but that wont make deleting the three zeroessomething else. Deleting the zeroes has happened over a 100 times...nothing you or i can say will change that. its not about me....because my poll proved to me....theres no reason to even bring my point of view.....when so many have not any idea about what im saying. so ive stopped....shouldnt you all be very happy?? Ive given up....you win......i totally concede. Illbe your punching bag....so go ahead throw all the hate you want. but im done on this topic......

everyone have a wonderful day....and may you all be blessed.

No anger,yet again you give yourself wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much credit. I'm just curious why you still hang out here with all us slow people? It must be some type of twisted humor,cause most folk here don't even know your pissin on them.

My time here is getting fewer and far between. i can read the news and entertain others thoughts.........but i have no reason to engage in conversation. i dont need to post.....so once your finished going back and forth on this..........you will have great happiness to know iwill be viewing as a guest. You can hunt me down....and bi*** me out if i ever post again. i promise......im moving to the silent minority.

please......unload your anger on me......i dont want your family to have to deal with the anger inside of you.....that ive somehow created.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

What you fail to realize is its not about me. you all can hate me or bash me all day long...but that wont make deleting the three zeroessomething else. Deleting the zeroes has happened over a 100 times...nothing you or i can say will change that. its not about me....because my poll proved to me....theres no reason to even bring my point of view.....when so many have not any idea about what im saying. so ive stopped....shouldnt you all be very happy?? Ive given up....you win......i totally concede. Illbe your punching bag....so go ahead throw all the hate you want. but im done on this topic......

everyone have a wonderful day....and may you all be blessed.

I did not say you were right/wrong! What I am saying is your rude! If there is no reason to bring your point of "view" then why do it? People don't bash you for your "opinions"...........they confront your egotistcal,snide comments..........and it seems that is what you seek! I will totally have a wonderful day, and will keep you in my prayers! :wacko:

• Upvote 2