Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul ending his campaign

DinarMillionaire

I just don't see a lot of value in standing alone against a tidal wave. I see the unswayable position as futility leading to failure.

I see value in standing for what you believe while working with what you've got.

I've done my due diligence. I understand the big picture. The choices are grim.

I have to try to do what I can, not try to do what I cannot.

That doesn't make me unprincipled. It makes me realistic.

Hypothetically, if the future wasn't so grim, and karma finally caught up to the people that have caused so much suffering(international bankers/globalists) ... who would be your vote for the New America in which we would have to start from scratch? If it's still Romney... then I'll go drink the liquids under the sink right now and save myself the agony

• Upvote 1

Obama has made sure that Congress is quite impotent...and unless we have the balance of power restored to our form of government, it won't matter what we do to fix our monetary system.

Our first priority has to be to get the great man who would be king out of office before he turns us into a dictatorship, just in case it's not too late and our votes really do count.

I have a terrible feeling that part of Obama's arrogance comes from his plan to not have elections this year...he acts like the elections are just a gnat flying around his head that must be swatted at occasionally.

I hear you......Thats a real threat that we have to worry about.

Im concerned myself, and wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Barring some sort of incident like that, I also think the swatting at flies

arrogance & narcissim are going to have him gone next year.

Even with a false flag event, I could see the individual states flipping

him the bird and going forward with elections.

I guess we'll see

• Upvote 2

Hypothetically, if the future wasn't so grim, and karma finally caught up to the people that have caused so much suffering(international bankers/globalists) ... who would be your vote for the New America in which we would have to start from scratch? If it's still Romney... then I'll go drink the liquids under the sink right now and save myself the agony

Hypothetically....

IF there was no "polling" to twist the facts and there was no "media" to lie and everyone running for office was "honest" about their actual motives and there was no terrorism and countries respected the sovereignty of other nations and we had a "live and let live" world...then I wouldn't need to vote. But of course, George Washington. Today...Ron Paul. In that world, he's ready for the job.

But that's not the world we live in. And we won't get that world without a lot of people dying. It might be worth it...but it's not my first choice, of course, so long as me and mine aren't the ones flushed. :o I'd rather try to steer the boat. I believe that in the world we live in, in the face of violent revolution, that someone worse than Obama :o would rise to power in the vacuum left behind by our revolution.

We don't get a do-over with desperate immigrants looking for an opportunity to create something. We have a mixed bag of users and takers. That changes everything.

What kind of crap do you keep under your sink? I hope you don't have wee ones around. :D

If you drank the liquids under my sink, you'd have a bellyache, but it wouldn't kill you. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I hear you......Thats a real threat that we have to worry about.

Im concerned myself, and wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Barring some sort of incident like that, I also think the swatting at flies

arrogance & narcissim are going to have him gone next year.

Even with a false flag event, I could see the individual states flipping

him the bird and going forward with elections.

I guess we'll see

Cris if you know about false flags, how could you back someone that is endorsed by the entire Bush family?

Hypothetically....

IF there was no "polling" to twist the facts and there was no "media" to lie and everyone running for office was "honest" about their actual motives and there was no terrorism and countries respected the sovereignty of other nations and we had a "live and let live" world...then I wouldn't need to vote. But of course, George Washington. Today...Ron Paul. In that world, he's ready for the job.

But that's not the world we live in. And we won't get that world without a lot of people dying. It might be worth it...but it's not my first choice, of course, so long as me and mine aren't the ones flushed. :o I'd rather try to steer the boat. I believe that in the world we live in, in the face of violent revolution, that someone worse than Obama :o would rise to power in the vacuum left behind by our revolution.

We don't get a do-over with desperate immigrants looking for an opportunity to create something. We have a mixed bag of users and takers. That changes everything.

What kind of crap do you keep under your sink? I hope you don't have wee ones around. :D

If you drank the liquids under my sink, you'd have a bellyache, but it wouldn't kill you. :lol:

Haha, I'd concoct something that would make sure the job gets done... some sort of drano/dawn hybrid cocktail.

Obama acts as though the elections are an annoying gnat because he knows that the elections are probably already determined. He even told Putin to wait until after the election because they all know it is an illusion. An illusion played on the people to make them feel as if they have any real power as to what is going on in this country.

• Upvote 1

Cris if you know about false flags, how could you back someone that is endorsed by the entire Bush family?

There are certain false flags I believe, there are others

that are transparent & easily dismissed.

Edited by cris