Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul ending his campaign

DinarMillionaire

Thank you for noting that, and you have your opinion and are entitled to it.

Please articulate why Isreal should sit back and allow themselves to be exterminated just because some of the rest of the world thinks Iran should be able to have a nuke because they are soverign. Iran has vowed to exterminate Isreal. Why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves and preempt a strike on themselves?

Mak63

Yikes, the fox news programming... please look into Iran's PM's actual statement...it was completely spinned by Bill O'reilly and the other war mongers on there... and this whole "I'm Jewish whoa is me" rhetoric has gotten really old... The holocaust wasn't about the Jewish ppl, it was about ANYONE that went against the one world government regime of the Nazi's... so not only did Jewish people die, but many other races died... and it's quite offensive when only Jewish people are brought up in the holocaust. The big picture has nothing to do with religion, race, etc. If you want to talk about real suffering, please talk about the Palestinians who lost their land to occupation in 1948 and have been terrorized since. They are the truly oppressed.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone paid attention to the continuity of presidential behavior for the last 30 years or so?

Obama has been doing what Bush 2 did, who was doing what Clinton did, who was doing what Bush 1 did, who was doing what Reagan did...

Note: I'm talking about execution of policies that matter to the Federal Reserve tyrants, not stuff like Clinton's sexual dalliances.

At each and every point of time, they always have, and always will, attempt to take away our freedoms at exactly the fastest possible rate that they are able to proceed at, without provoking an immediate revolution.

Lenin, instructing about moving a cause forward, once said: "Probe with a bayonet: if you meet steel, stop. If you meet mush, then push."

Does anyone really believe that you can know what a President Romney would be like by studying the voting record of Senator Romney? If so, didn't you learn anything from watching Obama endorse all of the evil measures that he spoke against when he was a Senator?

You can have Ron Paul, a black Obama, or a white Obama - those are your choices.

Anyone except Ron Paul, will do exactly what his handler, appointed by the Rothschilds, tells him to do.

Of course if Ron Paul does win, I will be staying up all night praying for his personal safety, but if anything did happen to him, maybe - just maybe - this country would actually wake up.

If we're gonna have another 4 years of Obama, why not the enemy we know than the one we don't?

Agreed that the establishment controls the country........

The white Obama will do less toward moving the country the way the establishment wants it to go and will actually do some things to reverse some of the crap the the black Obama has put in place. Still going down the slippery slope though. But as I've said already, a vote for anyone other than the direct opponent to Obama, OR STAYING AT HOME IN PROTEST, will only elect the black Obama. This enemy is tooooo bad to allow another 4 years.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Has anyone paid attention to the continuity of presidential behavior for the last 30 years or so?

Obama has been doing what Bush 2 did, who was doing what Clinton did, who was doing what Bush 1 did, who was doing what Reagan did...

Note: I'm talking about execution of policies that matter to the Federal Reserve tyrants, not stuff like Clinton's sexual dalliances.

At each and every point of time, they always have, and always will, attempt to take away our freedoms at exactly the fastest possible rate that they are able to proceed at, without provoking an immediate revolution.

Lenin, instructing about moving a cause forward, once said: "Probe with a bayonet: if you meet steel, stop. If you meet mush, then push."

Does anyone really believe that you can know what a President Romney would be like by studying the voting record of Senator Romney? If so, didn't you learn anything from watching Obama endorse all of the evil measures that he spoke against when he was a Senator?

You can have Ron Paul, a black Obama, or a white Obama - those are your choices.

Anyone except Ron Paul, will do exactly what his handler, appointed by the Rothschilds, tells him to do.

Of course if Ron Paul does win, I will be staying up all night praying for his personal safety, but if anything did happen to him, maybe - just maybe - this country would actually wake up.

If we're gonna have another 4 years of Obama, why not the enemy we know than the one we don't?

I agree... at least the enemy we know has kept us out of World War III and defied Israel's insane plan of causing it.

• Upvote 1

Yikes, the fox news programming... please look into Iran's PM's actual statement...it was completely spinned by Bill O'reilly and the other war mongers on there... and this whole "I'm Jewish whoa is me" rhetoric has gotten really old... The holocaust wasn't about the Jewish ppl, it was about ANYONE that went against the one world government regime of the Nazi's... so not only did Jewish people die, but many other races died... and it's quite offensive when only Jewish people are brought up in the holocaust. The big picture has nothing to do with religion, race, etc. If you want to talk about real suffering, please talk about the Palestinians who lost their land to occupation in 1948 and have been terrorized since. They are the truly oppressed.

Dude, if the Palestinians would negotiate in good faith, they could have had their own nich back when Clinton was in power, but Arafat's arogant ass kept wanting more and more. Can't remember which Israeli PM was ready to give away almost everything for peace, but Arafat WANTED EVERYTHING!!!!!! Would not compromise. BTW, bible says the Isrealites would again have their own land, so '48 was predestined.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Dude, if the Palestinians would negotiate in good faith, they could have had their own nich back when Clinton was in power, but Arafat's arogant ass kept wanting more and more. Can't remember which Israeli PM was ready to give away almost everything for peace, but Arafat WANTED EVERYTHING!!!!!! Would not compromise. BTW, bible says the Isrealites would again have their own land, so '48 was predestined.

Mak63

Hmmmmm interesting.,..who wrote the bible? Oh, so Israelites are better than everyone else right? They are the "Master race"? They are "God's chosen people"...so "All men are created equal" is just an old saying?

The fact of the matter is that Israel is the BIGGEST THREAT to world peace... if you think 9/11 was done by a bunch of cavemen who some of which turned up alive long after 9/11, then you're still in a great state of denial. The Israeli Mossad had a big involvement in 9/11, as well as the rogue nazi's in the CIA, and our treasonous Bush regime. No more lies. Afterall, it was "little Satan" has he refers to himself, Benjamin Netanyahu who stated that "9/11 was good for Israel"... interesting statement.

Let the chips fall where they may... Ron Paul is getting my vote no matter what happens, my conscious will be clean. I'll also be fighting for a delegate position.

All, listen Mr Byrd right in Ron Paul and watch how we get 4 more years. NIce strategy hugh, i am sure it will work out for the best.

MUST be very careful not voting against Obama. Writing in Paul is a vote for Obama because you're not voting directly against him. Voting for Romney is a direct vote against Obama. I don't like Romney, but he is going to be the direct candidate against Obama. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Obama because you're not voting for the strongest opponent to Obama in the presidential election. I know that sucks, but that IS the reality.

Mak63

This is my exact reasoning behind why I will vote for Romney. Ron Paul has some good theories, however, he will not win. Not because I said he won't, it is simply because what he stands for is too far out there for most of the citizens. They have no idea what is going on anyways, so he will not have the majority of votes.

Like you said, it is basically giving a vote to Obama, and I WILL NOT have that!

Romney has my vote.

• Upvote 1

All, listen Mr Byrd right in Ron Paul and watch how we get 4 more years. NIce strategy hugh, i am sure it will work out for the best.

I have the same outlook as you guys... just opposite ends... you think if Romney doesn't get in we're all screwed with Obama... I think if Paul doesn't get in, we're all screwed regardless, so when the SHTF I'll know I did the right thing, even tho we're toast anyway.

• Upvote 1

Iran hangs "Mossad agent" for scientist killing

inShare12

Share this

Email

Print

Related News

U.N. nuclear agency to push Iran on military site access

Mon, May 14 2012

Netanyahu surprise gives Israel grand coalition

Tue, May 8 2012

UPDATE 4-IAEA inspector killed in Iran car accident-media

Tue, May 8 2012

EU tells defiant Iran it "must" suspend atom activity

Mon, May 7 2012

Netanyahu seeks September Israel election

Sun, May 6 2012

Analysis & Opinion

How stable is South Asia 14 years after Pokhran II?

Iran’s yuan oil payments won’t catch on, yet

Related Topics

World »

Israel »

Majid Jamali Fashi, accused of assassinating Iranian scientist Massoud Ali-Mohammadi, attends his trial at the revolutionary court in Tehran August 23, 2011. REUTERS/Raheb Homavandi

DUBAI | Tue May 15, 2012 2:52am EDT

(Reuters) - Iran has hanged a man it said was an agent for Israeli intelligence agency Mossad whom it convicted of killing one of its nuclear scientists in 2010, Iranian state media reported on Tuesday.

Twenty-four year old Majid Jamali Fashi was hanged at Tehran's Evin Prison after being sentenced to death in August last year for the murder of Massoud Ali-Mohammadi, Iran's state news agency quoted the central prosecutor's office as saying. It said he had confessed to the crime.

Ali-Mohammadi was killed in January 2010 when a remote-controlled bomb attached to a motorcycle outside his home in Tehran went off.

Tuesday's report said Fashi had travelled abroad on several occasions to receive training from Mossad before returning to Iran to plot the assassination.

Yet Western analysts said Ali-Mohammadi, a 50-year-old Tehran University professor, had little, if any, role in Iran's sensitive nuclear program. A spokesman for Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation said at the time he was not involved in its activities.

The most recent attack on an Iranian scientist occurred in January. Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan - a deputy director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility - was killed when a magnetic bomb planted on his vehicle detonated.

Tehran has accused Israel and the United States of assassinating four Iranian scientists in order to sabotage its controversial nuclear program. Washington has denied any U.S. role, while Israel has declined to comment.

Last month, Iranian intelligence officials said they had arrested 15 people they called a "major terror and sabotage network with links to the Zionist regime". The group had plotted to assassinate an Iranian scientist in February, the authorities said.

Iran denies Western accusations it is seeking to develop a nuclear weapons capability, but major powers are pushing Tehran to become more transparent and cooperative ahead of talks later this month.

British Foreign Secretary William Hague on Monday warned the European Union would impose tougher sanctions on Iran if it failed to take concrete steps to allay international concerns over its nuclear program.

Israeli Intelligence has been killing off Iran Scientists because Iran plans on unleashing free energy to the world... no more lies that lead to suffering... we will win... this scientist has already began disclosure and it's why Israel has quieted down the war rhetoric:

http://keshefoundation.com/en/

Iran hangs "Mossad agent" for scientist killing

inShare12

Share this

Email

Print

Related News

U.N. nuclear agency to push Iran on military site access

Mon, May 14 2012

Netanyahu surprise gives Israel grand coalition

Tue, May 8 2012

UPDATE 4-IAEA inspector killed in Iran car accident-media

Tue, May 8 2012

EU tells defiant Iran it "must" suspend atom activity

Mon, May 7 2012

Netanyahu seeks September Israel election

Sun, May 6 2012

Analysis & Opinion

How stable is South Asia 14 years after Pokhran II?

Iran’s yuan oil payments won’t catch on, yet

Related Topics

World »

Israel »

Majid Jamali Fashi, accused of assassinating Iranian scientist Massoud Ali-Mohammadi, attends his trial at the revolutionary court in Tehran August 23, 2011. REUTERS/Raheb Homavandi

DUBAI | Tue May 15, 2012 2:52am EDT

(Reuters) - Iran has hanged a man it said was an agent for Israeli intelligence agency Mossad whom it convicted of killing one of its nuclear scientists in 2010, Iranian state media reported on Tuesday.

Twenty-four year old Majid Jamali Fashi was hanged at Tehran's Evin Prison after being sentenced to death in August last year for the murder of Massoud Ali-Mohammadi, Iran's state news agency quoted the central prosecutor's office as saying. It said he had confessed to the crime.

Ali-Mohammadi was killed in January 2010 when a remote-controlled bomb attached to a motorcycle outside his home in Tehran went off.

Tuesday's report said Fashi had travelled abroad on several occasions to receive training from Mossad before returning to Iran to plot the assassination.

Yet Western analysts said Ali-Mohammadi, a 50-year-old Tehran University professor, had little, if any, role in Iran's sensitive nuclear program. A spokesman for Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation said at the time he was not involved in its activities.

The most recent attack on an Iranian scientist occurred in January. Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan - a deputy director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility - was killed when a magnetic bomb planted on his vehicle detonated.

Tehran has accused Israel and the United States of assassinating four Iranian scientists in order to sabotage its controversial nuclear program. Washington has denied any U.S. role, while Israel has declined to comment.

Last month, Iranian intelligence officials said they had arrested 15 people they called a "major terror and sabotage network with links to the Zionist regime". The group had plotted to assassinate an Iranian scientist in February, the authorities said.

Iran denies Western accusations it is seeking to develop a nuclear weapons capability, but major powers are pushing Tehran to become more transparent and cooperative ahead of talks later this month.

British Foreign Secretary William Hague on Monday warned the European Union would impose tougher sanctions on Iran if it failed to take concrete steps to allay international concerns over its nuclear program.

Israeli Intelligence has been killing off Iran Scientists because Iran plans on unleashing free energy to the world... no more lies that lead to suffering... we will win... this scientist has already began disclosure and it's why Israel has quieted down the war rhetoric:

http://keshefoundation.com/en/

Stay on topic hugh, this has nothing to do with Ron Paul. The classic switch to another subject to move the focus. Thanks

I have the same outlook as you guys... just opposite ends... you think if Romney doesn't get in we're all screwed with Obama... I think if Paul doesn't get in, we're all screwed regardless, so when the SHTF I'll know I did the right thing, even tho we're toast anyway.

Well by writing in Ron Paul you just help burn the toast.

I'm voting for, not against. No one but Paul for me, write-in or bubble-fill... If you're being called names, It's because you've ignored all reason and declared a crook as our best chance in America.

• Upvote 1

You Sir need to read some positive books maybe hang out with some positive people. change starts with you. a cup half full is way better then half empty. you just sound like if Mr Paul doesn't win we all should just lay down and die. I for one will not give up and I hope there are enough of us proud Americans left to make a difference.

thanks and have a great day,

Greg

I'm voting for, not against. No one but Paul for me, write-in or bubble-fill... If you're being called names, It's because you've ignored all reason and declared a crook as our best chance in America.

Not sure who is being called names, unless it is you 40 calling Mr Romney names. and right now we are being robed by the current Administration. The key to America's success is for the American people to stay awake this time and make sure who ever is in office does what is best for the country and if they don't then we keep voting until we find one that will and that goes for all of are elected officials.

name calling is a game kids play. Of course i could be mistaken by all of the name calling and insults that follow the winding down of the Paul Campaign. Your vote is your vote. As 40 said the reason for names calling is the Paulers are slowly being ignored so by getting off topic and name calling is to distract those from the story of hour or since last evening my time and trying to be the Center of attention as sometimes children will do. Keep on name calling and violating forum rules eventually the staff will get tired of reading your post and possible calm the storm.

and you think Ron Paul wouldn't be told what to do. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW not about the Jewish people, Next you will tell us 9/11 wasn't about the Americans. Let me guess you are Palestinian. and as for as Fox news there so called spin is way more factual then any other news source out there. But you all ready know that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You are correct Romney is a master at compromise .

So is Obama.

And all the compromise has had us the loser and them the winner.

If Romney gets elected you will find us going down the same path at the same speed.

We do not need compromise we need a leader with their eyes on the Constitution.

Always compromising is what got us here in the first place.

Compromise with Washington DC and they come back next week to get what they didn't take before

No, O seldom compromises; he attempts to bully things through; ignore the law; installs unelected people into positions of power and creates new positions, agencies, policies in record numbers; appointed more tax cheats and criminals; and more back-room deals with known and admitted enemies of the US than anyone in the last 6 decades (and possibly ever). NOT COMPROMISE

this will go on and on how Ron Paul way of doing things will solve america's problems it won't. IF things don't go the way the Paulers wanted to then you result to name calling, insult and anything else you can do including swiping delegates. One day after the dust has settle you paulers will WAKE UP and see you have been had. Thanks

Unfortunately true. Youth, enthusiasm, inexperience, ignorance, and idealism may be cute and even thought of as noble by their peers, but they may one day learn to pick your battles. I have never seen an ideal candidate, though I have seen what I perceived as dangerous (O has demonstrated that), and I have voted for 3rd party candidates in the past myself and learned that had my vote been placed on the lesser of my perceived 2 evils that candidate may well have won. Live and Learn.

What you don't seem to want to understand is that the cronies who rigged the election will come to power on the votes of the ignorant masses. Ron Paul has some good domestic ideas, is totally wrong on foreign policy and doesn't have the, dare I say, gravitas, to articulate his policies and educate the masses. Romney will win, will continue down the slippery slope we're now on, won't repeal OB Care and we're all gonna be screwed because the cronies rigged the election.

Then what? If you have a decent amount of dinar, you can go outside the US and perhaps live out your days where you can be taken care of in your old age and live a life remenicient of here some 50-70 years ago.

Mak63

I seem to agree with most of your posts Mak (you must be very wise). I do like RP on the Fed, possibly even drugs (well represented by the 420 practitioners), and most constitutional interpretations, AND I agree with you on RP (and his supporters) naivete on foreign policy. Reagan proved strength through power. Those who believe ignoring Iran and N Korea race for atomic weapons can be ignored are leading the parade for global insecurity, enslavement and ultimate use and destruction by people who believe starting a global war is in the best interest of the world (for their cause or world view).

I agree, the US has had its problems, but remained the destination of choice for most of the world to immigrate to for many reasons. The current administration and welfare state the US has become has caused me and other enlightened and educated individuals (IMHO) to reside in desirable locations beyond the tyrannical demands of current US policies and trends.

By no means is it hopeful, but until the ignorant masses, who are ignorant because of decades of the cronies making them that way and by their own choice, come together and over ride the cronies, its just status quo. Ron is just not the guy and I live about an hour from his district, so I know who/what he is. He IS a politician by the way. Scrutinize his voting record and you'll see he votes when its prudent to vote against how he articulates his opionions to be.

Mak63

Spot on! Learn HISTORY, not slogans and soundbites.

MUST be very careful not voting against Obama. Writing in Paul is a vote for Obama because you're not voting directly against him. Voting for Romney is a direct vote against Obama. I don't like Romney, but he is going to be the direct candidate against Obama. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Obama because you're not voting for the strongest opponent to Obama in the presidential election. I know that sucks, but that IS the reality.

Mak63

AGREED! Writing in RP is ignorance. I WILL vote for RP IF he is the Republican candidate. I have stated before, I think he has bad foreign policy, but a better choice than O. I will not however waste my vote on anyone other than the prominent candidate running against O.

Thank you for noting that, and you have your opinion and are entitled to it.

Please articulate why Isreal should sit back and allow themselves to be exterminated just because some of the rest of the world thinks Iran should be able to have a nuke because they are soverign. Iran has vowed to exterminate Isreal. Why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves and preempt a strike on themselves?

Mak63

Agreed!

I agree... at least the enemy we know has kept us out of World War III and defied Israel's insane plan of causing it.

Your opinion, AND the "enemy we know" has only kept us out of WWIII because Korea and Iran have not yet been able to develop a nuclear weapon (though they are working on it 24 hours a day). Iran makes bold statements that it will remove Jews from the face of the earth. Do you not believe them? Apparently you believe they are only seeking peaceful use with their nuclear programs? I won't stoop to the often used phrase here, but you will find they have long since created the nuclear grade material they need for peaceful purposes. IF RP became the US president the likelihood of WWIII may well be assured if the world sees the US just ignoring what is going on in the world. (which BTW I don't believe will EVER happen, hence NO RP Presidency) IMHO

Mak63

Absolutely!

This is my exact reasoning behind why I will vote for Romney. Ron Paul has some good theories, however, he will not win. Not because I said he won't, it is simply because what he stands for is too far out there for most of the citizens. They have no idea what is going on anyways, so he will not have the majority of votes.

Like you said, it is basically giving a vote to Obama, and I WILL NOT have that!

Romney has my vote.

Agreed!

LOL, nice try 40

Hold on 40, if he is not campaigning then how can he win delegates? So basically any delegates now will be stolen because he is not actively campaigning OMG this is a travesty!!!!!!

Not every candidate actively campaigns in EVERY state he or she is running in......

• Upvote 1

...and you think Ron Paul wouldn't be told what to do. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he wouldn't go out of his way to enrage the Powers that Be, such that they would just have him taken out the next day... but he didn't come this far to throw away his principles.

They would definitely not get everything they want from him.

He's lived a long life; I really doubt that he's afraid of dying; I'm sure he knows it will happen soon enough anyway.

If he did get elected president and was taken out, he would become a martyr, and that might very well create a huge problem for the Powers that Be. People might actually wake up.

Either way, it would be edifying to see the manipulators not having their way quite so easily for once.

---

Anyway, this thread has been quite the boiling cauldron of controversy; I'm amazed the mods haven't shown up to tell us to cool it...

...bible says the Israelites would again have their own land, so '48 was predestined.

Hmmmmm interesting.,..who wrote the bible? Oh, so Israelites are better than everyone else right? They are the "Master race"? They are "God's chosen people"...so "All men are created equal" is just an old saying?

I can see the points of view in both of those quotes. I actually have one foot in each camp. Does that sound crazy?

Think about it...

Who or what is the biggest threat to the quality of life of regular, middle-class folks who just want to live and let live?

Is it not their own government, whether the United States, Israel, or ANY other country?

When have the Elite in any country ever done what was in the best interest of all the people?

Look up "Jews for Ron Paul" and see what some of them have to say.

I saw an article the other day in which a retired high official of either the Mossad or the Israeli Defense Forces, spoke out against an attack on Iran; sorry I do not have time right now to track down the link.

If you look into these things deeply enough, you will find that those Elite bankers who are controlling both America and Israel from behind the scenes may claim to be Jews, but they are not really from the blood line of Abraham that received the covenant from God... rather they are from a people group called Khazars, who chose to convert to the religion of Judaism sometime around 700 A.D. - but that doesn't make them the descendants of Abraham. They are very proficient at throwing a charge of anti-Semitism at anyone who opposes their plans to enslave all of humanity to their planned One World Government. I believe these are the evil ones spoken of in the following verse from the Book of Revelation in the Bible...

Revelation 2:9

I know your affliction and distress and pressing trouble and your poverty—but you are rich! and how you are abused and reviled and slandered by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Israel (meaning the masses of people in that land) isn't the threat to World Peace, it's these bankers, who claim to be Jews but really aren't, who exploit the Holocaust for political gain. These guys claim to be Jews, but they financed the rise of Hitler! They obviously couldn't care less about "their fellow Jews" except to use the whole country as a pawn in their evil game.

-----

Hugh, I don't believe that there is really a conflict between the Jews being "God's chosen people" and "All men are created equal", IF it is understood correctly.

God loves the whole world, but He had to start somewhere, with a particular bunch of people. If you wanted to give a message to the whole world, especially if TV and Radio did not exist, how could you give it to everyone at the same time? Or would you give it to a group of people, and then train them to spread it?

How about a really non-religious analogy: whenever a factory wants to make something, do they just make a drawing and then go straight to producing a million of them, or do they make a prototype, then another, and another, and then finally produce a few hundred, then when they are proven to work, a million?

God spent centuries training the Jews as to what He is like and how He works with people. Then he sent Jesus Christ, who brought the message to the world that "All men are created equal."

That was His plan from the beginning; read Genesis 3:15.

-----

Hugh and Mak, have a look at this linked article. It covers a LOT of territory related to what's been debated in this thread. It's long, but VERY thorough. I think you'll be impressed.

http://revolutionhar...r-of-babel.html

I'm sure he wouldn't go out of his way to enrage the Powers that Be, such that they would just have him taken out the next day... but he didn't come this far to throw away his principles.

They would definitely not get everything they want from him.

He's lived a long life; I really doubt that he's afraid of dying; I'm sure he knows it will happen soon enough anyway.

If he did get elected president and was taken out, he would become a martyr, and that might very well create a huge problem for the Powers that Be. People might actually wake up.

Either way, it would be edifying to see the manipulators not having their way quite so easily for once.

---

Anyway, this thread has been quite the boiling cauldron of controversy; I'm amazed the mods haven't shown up to tell us to cool it...

I can see the points of view in both of those quotes. I actually have one foot in each camp. Does that sound crazy?

Think about it...

Who or what is the biggest threat to the quality of life of regular, middle-class folks who just want to live and let live?

Is it not their own government, whether the United States, Israel, or ANY other country?

When have the Elite in any country ever done what was in the best interest of all the people?

Look up "Jews for Ron Paul" and see what some of them have to say.

I saw an article the other day in which a retired high official of either the Mossad or the Israeli Defense Forces, spoke out against an attack on Iran; sorry I do not have time right now to track down the link.

If you look into these things deeply enough, you will find that those Elite bankers who are controlling both America and Israel from behind the scenes may claim to be Jews, but they are not really from the blood line of Abraham that received the covenant from God... rather they are from a people group called Khazars, who chose to convert to the religion of Judaism sometime around 700 A.D. - but that doesn't make them the descendants of Abraham. They are very proficient at throwing a charge of anti-Semitism at anyone who opposes their plans to enslave all of humanity to their planned One World Government. I believe these are the evil ones spoken of in the following verse from the Book of Revelation in the Bible...

Revelation 2:9

I know your affliction and distress and pressing trouble and your poverty—but you are rich! and how you are abused and reviled and slandered by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Israel (meaning the masses of people in that land) isn't the threat to World Peace, it's these bankers, who claim to be Jews but really aren't, who exploit the Holocaust for political gain. These guys claim to be Jews, but they financed the rise of Hitler! They obviously couldn't care less about "their fellow Jews" except to use the whole country as a pawn in their evil game.

-----

Hugh, I don't believe that there is really a conflict between the Jews being "God's chosen people" and "All men are created equal", IF it is understood correctly.

God loves the whole world, but He had to start somewhere, with a particular bunch of people. If you wanted to give a message to the whole world, especially if TV and Radio did not exist, how could you give it to everyone at the same time? Or would you give it to a group of people, and then train them to spread it?

How about a really non-religious analogy: whenever a factory wants to make something, do they just make a drawing and then go straight to producing a million of them, or do they make a prototype, then another, and another, and then finally produce a few hundred, then when they are proven to work, a million?

God spent centuries training the Jews as to what He is like and how He works with people. Then he sent Jesus Christ, who brought the message to the world that "All men are created equal."

That was His plan from the beginning; read Genesis 3:15.

-----

Hugh and Mak, have a look at this linked article. It covers a LOT of territory related to what's been debated in this thread. It's long, but VERY thorough. I think you'll be impressed.

http://revolutionhar...r-of-babel.html

I know...I've been saying it all along this isn't about Jewish people... The Rothschilds(Bauers) used them as a front and created anti-semitism as a form of defense for anything they do.

Khazars:

The purpose of this invasion was to destroy mystery schools, Christian gnostic groups and nature worshipping paganism and replace those with Christian cult mind programming. This programming was enhanced with creation of virtual reality hells on the lower astral plane, which were then used by the Church to strengthen its position.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What are you afraid of? Only the true power in our country would prevent you guys from going down this rabbit hole.

Not worried at all. I just dont like some of Rons policy ideas.

Also, I dont like the anti-Israel and 911 truther balony....no reason

to go down a silly hole like that ;)