Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello :)

This thread is created for you who have been browsing the forum and become a member of DV family and now deciding to upgrade to VIP :) It’s 100% complete because it’s a cheat sheet :) but it will be give you an idea what you are getting as a VIP member. Once you join the VIP, there will be a lot of information that you can access and read and listen to or if you are like me :) just want the shortcut, here’s to you :)

VIP CHEAT SHEET PROCEDURE :

1. The benefit of being VIP member of DV site is that you will have access to all VIP information

2. You will be able to download Adam’s book on RV Intel and Cash In Guide for free

3. You will support the site with your membership :) THANK YOU

4. You have two choices for VIP Membership :

a) Become regular VIP member. You can choose the terms of your membership: either for 3 months, 5 months, 6 months or 12 months. The 3 month membership will cost you $49.99. If within your VIP membership, dinar rv’s, you will be automatically upgraded to Platinum membership. This means you will be sent a VIP Certificate and also can apply for the VIP Wallet ID card. You want to make sure your VIP membership is active when rv occurs.

B) Or you can decide to upgrade to Platinum VIP, and it will cost you about $380 (subject to change). You will be sent your VIP certificate right away and you are a lifetime member of DV VIP

5. Once it’s rv’d, you will receive a text message to your cell phone and also email from Adam.

6. After the rv announcement, you will be sent the information of the bank list which Adam has negotiated for better exchange rate and also to financial planner and tax attorney to help you with your plan.

7. If you want to venture into a more exciting way to protect your assets, then you can read the OSI Cheat Sheet that's in the VIP forum.

Hope this helps you in a nutshell of what VIP is all about :)

P.S. : Sometimes Adam offers a special discount for VIP membership for 20% - 50% off or half price on Platinum :)

Paperboy, please review and edit and move the topic to where it suits :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Nadita - I think this is great! I have edited a couple of small things (you included a 9 mo. and 1 yr membership for VIP, but I think those are no longer offered, so I removed those) and a couple of other small changes.

Adam, what about moving this out into the open forums for people to see that may be considering VIP but not sure what they'll get for their membership? Is there anything else you would or could add?

• Upvote 4

vip well worth it.

Indeed ;)

Welcome to VIP lounge.. we are glad you are able to join us. Please write your name so we can address you properly, please feel free to browse through the lounge and if you have any questions, you can ask the mods in yellow jacket otherwise you can always ask the peeps...they are friendly people, eager to help . Smoking is not allowed in the lounge. If you are caught smoking, TexasGranny will boot you out of the room :) There will be happy hour in the lounge with our famous DJs and a lot of news to digest so eat slowly and please don't choke as none of us are trained for CPR and make sure you pick up the right drinks for you :) if you get ticket, you are on your own.. :)

(edited)

Hello :)

This thread is created for you who have been browsing the forum and become a member of DV family and now deciding to upgrade to VIP :) It’s 100% complete because it’s a cheat sheet :) but it will be give you an idea what you are getting as a VIP member. Once you join the VIP, there will be a lot of information that you can access and read and listen to or if you are like me :) just want the shortcut, here’s to you :)

1. The benefit of being VIP member of DV site is that you will have access to all VIP information

2. You will be able to download Adam’s book on RV Intel and Cash In Guide for free

3. You will support the site with your membership :) THANK YOU

a) Become regular VIP member. You can choose the terms of your membership: either for 3 months or 6 months. The three month membership will cost you $49.99. If within your VIP membership, dinar rv’s, you will be automatically upgraded to Platinum membership. This means you will be sent a VIP Certificate and also can apply for the VIP Wallet ID card. Please note, there is NO automatic renewal once your membership expires. So you want to make sure your VIP membership is active when rv occurs.

B) Or you can decide to upgrade to Platinum VIP, and it will cost you about $300. You will be sent your VIP certificate right away and you are a lifetime member of DV VIP. Once you receive your VIP certificate, you can apply for VIP Wallet ID Card which will be a necessity for the plan

5. Once it’s rv’d, you will receive a text message to your cell phone and also email from Adam.

6. After the rv announcement, you will be sent the information of the bank list which Adam has negotiated for better exchange rate and also to financial planner and tax attorney to help you with your plan.

7. If you want to venture into a more exciting way to protect your assets, then you can read the OSI Cheat Sheet that's in the VIP forum.

Hope this helps you in a nutshell of what VIP is all about :)

P.S. : Sometimes Adam offers a special discount for three months VIP membership with coupon for $20 dollars off or half price on Platinum :)

Paperboy, please review and edit and move the topic to where it suits :)

I'm not disagreeing with the benefits of having a VIP membersip, I was just thinking what the benefit to a bank would be if you cashed in with them and then immediately transferred the money to a secondary institution. There would be none or at least none that I can think of. If the bank was going to give you a preferencial rate, wouldn't they expect to have your money on deposit for a certain length of time? What is the benefit to the bank if they give you a good rate but don't get to keep the money? I don't have the money to join VIP so I"m not real sure how this is supposed to work.

Sorry, this was in supposed to be posted to a thread by joeydinar about group rates.

Edited by WorkerBee

WorkerBee - all of the banks will be charging a spread. We don't have a clue how much that spread is just yet, but all of Adam's banks have agreed to give us a better spread. So for instance, if they are charging everyone 2% (just using that as an example) and they'll give VIP members a 1% spread, then we've come out much better than the normal person on the street. And the bank also has made money on us by cashing out there. And yes, they'll have their financial people want to sit us down & try to talk us into investing with their group. And some they may be successful with. So yes, it's a win-win situation with the banks.

• Upvote 1

I'm not disagreeing with the benefits of having a VIP membersip, I was just thinking what the benefit to a bank would be if you cashed in with them and then immediately transferred the money to a secondary institution. There would be none or at least none that I can think of. If the bank was going to give you a preferencial rate, wouldn't they expect to have your money on deposit for a certain length of time? What is the benefit to the bank if they give you a good rate but don't get to keep the money? I don't have the money to join VIP so I"m not real sure how this is supposed to work.

Sorry, this was in supposed to be posted to a thread by joeydinar about group rates.

Quick question.... have you read the "Cash In Guide"?

• Upvote 1

WorkerBee - all of the banks will be charging a spread. We don't have a clue how much that spread is just yet, but all of Adam's banks have agreed to give us a better spread. So for instance, if they are charging everyone 2% (just using that as an example) and they'll give VIP members a 1% spread, then we've come out much better than the normal person on the street. And the bank also has made money on us by cashing out there. And yes, they'll have their financial people want to sit us down & try to talk us into investing with their group. And some they may be successful with. So yes, it's a win-win situation with the banks.

...AND with the potential wealth you may be acquiring you may decide you would like to further reduce your exposure by having accounts at multiple banks (if you have not done so already). There is also a high probability you already have an account at one of the banks the better rate has been negotiated with. In other words, you or your agent (more on that in VIP) may be cashing in at the same bank, at the same time, and unbeknownst to each other the VIP member has documentation that identifies them as receiving a lower rate.

Hey, DON'T JOIN...you'll never know what you're missing. It is a bit like having an opportunity to buy McDonald's stock, Microsoft, or Apple early on...its just an investment., cool.gif

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hello smile.gif

This thread is created for you who have been browsing the forum and become a member of DV family and now deciding to upgrade to VIP smile.gif It’s 100% complete because it’s a cheat sheet smile.gif but it will be give you an idea what you are getting as a VIP member. Once you join the VIP, there will be a lot of information that you can access and read and listen to or if you are like me smile.gif just want the shortcut, here’s to you smile.gif

3. You will support the site with your membership smile.gif THANK YOU

a) Become regular VIP member. You can choose the terms of your membership: either for 3 months or 6 months. The three month membership will cost you $49.99. If within your VIP membership, dinar rv’s, you will be automatically upgraded to Platinum membership. This means you will be sent a VIP Certificate and also can apply for the VIP Wallet ID card. Please note, there is NO automatic renewal once your membership expires. So you want to make sure your VIP membership is active when rv occurs.

cool.gif Or you can decide to upgrade to Platinum VIP, and it will cost you about $300. You will be sent your VIP certificate right away and you are a lifetime member of DV VIP. Once you receive your VIP certificate, you can apply for VIP Wallet ID Card which will be a necessity for the plan

Hope this helps you in a nutshell of what VIP is all about smile.gif

P.S. : Sometimes Adam offers a special discount for three months VIP membership with coupon for $20 dollars off or half price on Platinum smile.gif

Paperboy, please review and edit and move the topic to where it suits smile.gif

Maybe i'm just not looking in the right place. I can't seem to find in depth info on the VIP! What does it really offer? Besides Adams book & supporting this site how does it help me?? It's probably been staring me in the face I know!