Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I read the VIP cheat sheet and think it's great. Now that have the platinum ,membership what is that card you mentioned, what is the benefit and how to get one? Thanks, popcorn 1.

dinar newbie,   here's a link to "OSI cheat sheet" that's one of the pinned topics in the VIP Section: 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115175-osi-cheat-sheet/

Is this possibly what you're looking for?  I do know that there is no VIP cheat sheet that is mailed out to everyone that becomes a VIP.  If there's a VIP cheat sheet, then it'll be pinned somewhere for you to read.   But this OSI cheat sheet is the only one that comes to mind right now.  

PS  -  Duh!   Boy, that was a fail!    This is posted in the VIP Cheat Sheet thread.   Sorry about that!   Start at the top of this thread & read down.  This should be what you're looking for. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

To those sitting on the fence trying to decide whether they want to join Platinum VIP: It is worth every penny. I sat on the fence myself for over a year, maybe more and then decided to try a 3 month membership. Once I saw the valuable information available to the dinar holders, it was a no-brainer to become Platinum. There is no doubt that I will receive a huge return on my "investment" in DinarVets membership alone just when I cash in due to the savings at cash-in. The other information to which you will have access will be invaluable when the RV happens. All jmho. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

To those sitting on the fence trying to decide whether they want to join Platinum VIP: It is worth every penny. I sat on the fence myself for over a year, maybe more and then decided to try a 3 month membership. Once I saw the valuable information available to the dinar holders, it was a no-brainer to become Platinum. There is no doubt that I will receive a huge return on my "investment" in DinarVets membership alone just when I cash in due to the savings at cash-in. The other information to which you will have access will be invaluable when the RV happens. All jmho. 

:tiphat: 

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh people, join already. If you got nothing, just the peace of mind would be worth it. VIP offers so much you will be sorry if you miss out!

• Upvote 1

I wont poop on anyone's parade and I have been in the adventure for a while, I was in the VIP and never saw much of anything happen and really no super info other than one can Gleam on the web site....Sorry, but I am losing hope anything will happen in my life time....How many time has we been there...nothing, Read....nothing...this is turning into a CNN News Loop...Same crap over and over and hope the next time will be right.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

@SUPERCHIEF I see that you are Platinum.

I also see that you are using hotmail, so who knows where your "Welcome" email went!

Please click the support link and submit a request so you can get your Certificate if you have not received it already.

*Note: You MUST respond to our support team to verify your delivery details to receive the Certificate!

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, Adam Montana said:

@SUPERCHIEF I see that you are Platinum.

I also see that you are using hotmail, so who knows where your "Welcome" email went!

Please click the support system" rel="">support link and submit a request so you can get your Certificate if you have not received it already.

*Note: You MUST respond to our support system" rel="">support team to verify your delivery details to receive the Certificate!

:tiphat: I GOT MY WELCOME EMAIL, BUT CANNOT GET THE COMPUTER TO ACCEPT MY INFO  THAT IS BEING ASK FOR.  WHATS GOING ON.  SINCERELY, SUPERCHIEF

Superchief,

I'm going to ask you what Adam will probably ask you - what do you mean by "cannot get the computer to accept my info".   Explain a little more & maybe Adam can help you next time he comes by here.   :)    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1