Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, We have a few questions......

cgbrown

After reading back over the past 30 months worth of posts regarding Ali and the support that was so forcefully voiced by many back then, I have one question for Adam. Can you put a figure (%) on your belief in the integrity, honesty you place in this person. Doubts have been voiced before and questions asked on the forums but no real answers were acheived. Awkward maybe regarding advertising revenue, but thousands of people might be happier after a response from you.

Okay - enough is enough - lay off DaveH! :rulez: He is doing what Adam has asked us all to do and that is to get rid of anyone causing problems so we can enjoy a polite forum.

The posts/posters that DaveH was referring to are not visible to any of you so you do not know what they stated. Do you understand - you are jumping to conclusions based

on only one side. So, take it from this little old granny - stand down and go back to what you were doing before you decided to rant at one of the best mods on the forum. :twothumbs:

Some of you just amaze me - most of you quote scripture and invoke christian beliefs but then something like this happens and you forget it is not your place to judge. The next

time you decide to "Jump" on a mod for an action taken, remember - you only know part of the situation - we do NOT edit posts, reprimand members, put members on Mod Review, or BAN them just because we disagree with them! :shakehead:

Please RV :soon:

I agree with all but why was not DaveH post hidden from the forum? Problem would have been solved without having members left with a one sided story.

What does Christian beliefs have anything to do with you standing up Dave H, if it was a misunderstanding? The second half was not seen and what member would not come to any other conclusion? To me, the comments on Christian beliefs were not necessary in this instance. (Some of you just amaze me - most of you quote scripture and invoke christian beliefs but then something like this happens and you forget it is not your place to judge). I can understand the first part of your post and I personally would have left it at that . Trying to fix one thing and then to take a poke at another does not seem right to me or fix anything.

Just asking and absolutely no disrespect intended.

• Upvote 4

I agree with all but why was not DaveH post hidden from the forum? Problem would have been solved without having members left with a one sided story.

What does Christian beliefs have anything to do with you standing up Dave H, if it was a misunderstanding? The second half was not seen and what member would not come to any other conclusion? To me, the comments on Christian beliefs were not necessary in this instance. (Some of you just amaze me - most of you quote scripture and invoke christian beliefs but then something like this happens and you forget it is not your place to judge). I can understand the first part of your post and I personally would have left it at that . Trying to fix one thing and then to take a poke at another does not seem right to me or fix anything.

Just asking and absolutely no disrespect intended.

Duh..... if DaveH's post was hidden from the forum, the offenders would not be able to see it. Not all members have message ability on their profile page nor do the Mods have access to email addresses so sometimes the only way we can deliver the message is to post in open forum. Happy Now! :hug:

The remainder of your post I'm ignoring. :rulez:

Please RVVVVVV :soon:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Okay, back to asking Adam questions about the RV,HCL,Chapter 7 etc.......

I have things to say about the questioning of the post that DaveH made but I will stand down as I think TexasGranny handled it just fine! Good work TG and DaveH

Just remember that you ALL ask us to clean up this forum and shut down the trouble makers and then when we do it we are questioned about our actions WOW!!! blink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okay - enough is enough - lay off DaveH! :rulez: He is doing what Adam has asked us all to do and that is to get rid of anyone causing problems so we can enjoy a polite forum.

The posts/posters that DaveH was referring to are not visible to any of you so you do not know what they stated. Do you understand - you are jumping to conclusions based

on only one side. So, take it from this little old granny - stand down and go back to what you were doing before you decided to rant at one of the best mods on the forum. :twothumbs:

Some of you just amaze me - most of you quote scripture and invoke christian beliefs but then something like this happens and you forget it is not your place to judge. The next

time you decide to "Jump" on a mod for an action taken, remember - you only know part of the situation - we do NOT edit posts, reprimand members, put members on Mod Review, or BAN them just because we disagree with them! :shakehead:

Please RV :soon:

Good work Granny. The Christian scripture has become common place with many that post on the forums. If you disagree with Christianity as a whole your toast around here. I have learned to keep my fingers off the key board when religion and politics are at issue. In essence I have censored myself knowing that I can't write freely with regard to certain topics.

At the end of the day we should focus on the investment and stop the petty ******** posts. Sorry, Granny I used a bad word. Please edit. Thank you.

Go RV!!!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed foul language
  • Downvote 4

What is the latest news on the HCL? Last time I think you mentioned that it was 99% complete. Do you know what is still needed on this? Also, do you think that they have in essence completed the agreements on this and are stalling the RV due to the issues with Erbil (I.e. Maliki)?

Adam,

I had previously thought that maybe Shabibi was looking at 2 timelines. Suprisingly enough it looks like this is what has come out. I originally thought maybe he would revalue in September and allow the dinar to gain value

up until January. By the time he released the new notes...they would be at about the value he expected (.86 cents)...do you think this is a reality or do you think he will just start out lowballing at .10c in January then allow it to gain value for 18 months (for the old dinar)