Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, We have a few questions......

cgbrown

Hello Adam, I have read recently that the zeros have been lifted some months ago, and that not all of the items listed in the Erbil agreement had to be completed now as

some will have to be completed over time. Also, Barzani wants Malaki to run the governmnet. With this information out now, are we closer to an RV

either this month or next? Thank you

• Upvote 2

Goodmorning Adam!

I keep hearing people say that if IRAQ was going to LOP they would have done it by now since it wouldn't take much to line all the ducks up in a row to pull off a LOP Seems like a good argument against LOP to me, but I am not nearly as educated as you. Do you believe this to be true? When other countries have done a LOP did it take as long as IRAQ has taken or did they do it much sooner?

THank you!

Edited by BigBear
  • Upvote 2

If you cant be respectful, dont bother posting. Some of you have absolutely no respect for Adam, and no manners at all. You that I speak of, that hide behind a computer screen and say things you would not have the nerve to say in public to another person, go away. If you continue, you will be shown the door. We run a respectable site, and if you cant be part of that, just go away trolls

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 19

Hi Adam -

Once again, thanks for all you and the mods do for this community.

My question - with the (almost) entire globe in an upheaval currently, do you see the RV as simply adding the the existent issues that have seemed to hit every human on the planet. or as a solution? In either case, could you elaborate on the reasons why?

Thanks again,

catone

• Upvote 1

This is to Adam and no one else so please don't take an offense to it. It concerns what was written by DaveH on being disrespectful, not haveing respect for Adam and not having any manners at all. From what I read from everyone that has posted up to this time the only person that has been any of these is DaveH himself. All that was asked by everyone were simple request and nothing derogatory was said.Then DaveH decides to threathen everyone with apparantly some sort of violence by meeting them face to face, showing you the door(I guess that means you will be removed from the site) and then he has the gall to call everyone trolls. Adam I have been on your site for quite some time but this is the first time that I have seen one of your Moderators get so agressive over people just agking a few questions. Just for the facts I have all of the respect for everything Adam does for us and I always try to say "yes sir, no sir,(unless it towards a woman) thank you, and your welcome". The last thing that I will say is there is nothing that I won't say to you in public that I need a computer for. If you were here I would let you know that you were wrong to write what you did Moderator or not. Adam I know that you probably won't see this but I really do thank you for everything you have done since you started this site. Thanks again.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Hello Adam. I know you've gone over some rate info. My question is, if the dinar rvs at 10 cents I know that will help us but @ 10 cents,how is that going to help iraq? It. Seems to me they would still use our U.S. dollars than their dinars? Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 4

Adam; Can you share anything related to Ali's purposed Bank start up that might make us feel more comfertable with that investment? I have read some that Ali has released, but as one would expect, it is pro slanted. It would seem there would be at least some Caveat to consider. I understand, you must tread lightley, or do I dare ask at all?

• Upvote 2

yes Adam, we know you have been busy and we have been keeping you on your toes. never the less i think you taking a personal trip would be in right at this time.

Are you offering to ante up for his trip?? I am sure it is very expensive to hop a flight to Iraq to ask a few questions that will absolutely in no way speed the RV up.... just asking.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

This is to Adam and no one else so please don't take an offense to it. It concerns what was written by DaveH on being disrespectful, not haveing respect for Adam and not having any manners at all. From what I read from everyone that has posted up to this time the only person that has been any of these is DaveH himself. All that was asked by everyone were simple request and nothing derogatory was said.Then DaveH decides to threathen everyone with apparantly some sort of violence by meeting them face to face, showing you the door(I guess that means you will be removed from the site) and then he has the gall to call everyone trolls. Adam I have been on your site for quite some time but this is the first time that I have seen one of your Moderators get so agressive over people just agking a few questions. Just for the facts I have all of the respect for everything Adam does for us and I always try to say "yes sir, no sir,(unless it towards a woman) thank you, and your welcome". The last thing that I will say is there is nothing that I won't say to you in public that I need a computer for. If you were here I would let you know that you were wrong to write what you did Moderator or not. Adam I know that you probably won't see this but I really do thank you for everything you have done since you started this site. Thanks again.

DITTO ! , I mean really Adam I have seen you handle problems such as ( TimS ) a few weeks ago and I am quite sure you don't need any " Staff Member " threatening anyone in your behalf ! , do you ?............... Really Sad DaveH , Get a Life !... :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DITTO ! , I mean really Adam I have seen you handle problems such as ( TimS ) a few weeks ago and I am quite sure you don't need any " Staff Member " threatening anyone in your behalf ! , do you ?............... Really Sad DaveH , Get a Life !... :angry:

You know it's probably why he has 'staff members' in the first place, to act on his behalf when he's not around.... At this point a couple of you are being disrespectful to DaveH for doing his job..... (neg me some more, I don't care)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Hello Adam, I saw this posting by Breitling yesterday and would like to know if what the title is saying is true: Printing of currency begins in Sept 2012, Currency issued in January 2013

Posted: 15 May 2012 06:03 AM PDT

Thank you

Ditto

Here is a link to the news... It is posted in the DV news section.

• Upvote 2

You know it's probably why he has 'staff members' in the first place, to act on his behalf when he's not around.... At this point a couple of you are being disrespectful to DaveH for doing his job..... (neg me some more, I don't care)

evened you out bama cuz negging you is just petty IMO, but I can't agree with you. I don't understand how calling people "trolls" could be in the scope of anyone's "job" Not professional in the least

• Upvote 3

Okay - enough is enough - lay off DaveH! :rulez: He is doing what Adam has asked us all to do and that is to get rid of anyone causing problems so we can enjoy a polite forum.

The posts/posters that DaveH was referring to are not visible to any of you so you do not know what they stated. Do you understand - you are jumping to conclusions based

on only one side. So, take it from this little old granny - stand down and go back to what you were doing before you decided to rant at one of the best mods on the forum. :twothumbs:

Some of you just amaze me - most of you quote scripture and invoke christian beliefs but then something like this happens and you forget it is not your place to judge. The next

time you decide to "Jump" on a mod for an action taken, remember - you only know part of the situation - we do NOT edit posts, reprimand members, put members on Mod Review, or BAN them just because we disagree with them! :shakehead:

Please RV :soon:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I have to agree with Texas Granny on this one. I hope we can keep this a clean and informatable site. OK GROUP HUG NOW. Come on, you know you need it. A little closer. There now isn't that better. We are all friends with a common goal, TO SEE THIS RV THROUGH. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Adam: This is a "lengthy" post but wanted others to have access to the information (I posted it elsewhere on the Forum) and to ask for your opinion about the information given..

"Retired Judge on

THE DINAR & DONG / RV

A Very Interesting Read

NOTE: A new banking system is ready...the us treasury bank system (resurrected) to go online.

A list of those banks should be made available during announcements following the 'collapse' of the Federal Reserve System. Also, a 'planned' interim governing body will step forward, and also be announced in the .........

If you are tired of all the guru's info and you are confused as to what is and what isn't....

this email I got may help you....its from a retired judge. Enjoy!

INTERNET GURU'S - BASIL III COMPLIANT

Remember the old PROVERB: 'Knowledge is power?'

Well all of you Dinarians need to 'power-up' and understand a few things that these Internet Guru's obviously do not! The RV [revalue] isn't just about Iraq and the Dinar or Vietnam and the Dong.

The RV is an international matter, which does not necessitate; require or focus upon Maliki or Shabbi's permission or the United Nations approval or acknowledgment.

For those of you who do not research history, government, law and politics:ISRAEL is the Puppet Master. They pull the strings and call the shots of the Criminal Cabal and have been in control of the United States Corporation since 1913.

'Those who do not know their past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana

The Chinese have no designs on World Domination and still they are responsible for championing the RV internationally. Seventy one Countries opposed the RV because it meant the destruction of their FIAT based currency and government. All of those Countries are United Nations members. Now isn't that curious?

The balance of the 194 Countries who are not United Nations members, voted in favor of the RV because they are tired of selling their goods and services internationally, in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/a FIAT currency!

The RV is all about forcing all Countries who wish to trade internationally, to make their currency [asset backed] or BASIL III compliant! BASIL III means currency guaranteed by gold, silver or some other measurable asset accountability: [e.g.] NO MORE Bonded Promissory Notes drawn against government issued birth certificates [or] currency backed by counterfeit Liens [or] Bonds simply created out of thin air, which is the reason why the Euro is on the verge of collapsing right now!

You all know about America's NATIONAL DEBT and heard the arguments about how our government leaders have squandered the labor and assets of future generations for centuries to come!

Now here's the truth about that argument:

America is a FIAT or debt based government and economy, and in order to stabilize a FIAT system, it is necessary to PERPETUATE DEBT and never pay it off! Hence, the reason why Congress refuses to be held to a balanced budget and the reason for our military involvement in so many foreign wars! Even a high tax structure helps to perpetuate debt, especially when 100% of your tax dollars are exported out of the United States! And I bet you thought your taxes ran the government and wars were all about stopping Communist aggression! In the minds of our government leaders: 'War and taxes are good for business!' Spoken like a true sociopath!

Debt represents a negative number and in America, debt is perpetuated with the use of promissory notes called: 'Federal Reserve Notes.' The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Jewish Bankers based in Israel. America's NATIONAL DEBT is actually Israe's Debt but we all have been taught that it is America's obligation and responsibility, with the use of clever patriotic slogans like:

'This is the cost of Freedom!'

You've got to love those patriotic slogans!

The NATIONAL DEBT is a trick bookkeeping entry, which does not involve any real assets because a real asset entry would immediately cancel the debt. Under the Uniform Commercial Code, promissory notes such as a Federal Reserve Note, is defined as a: 'Negotiable Debt Instrument' and so the National Debt of America is based entirely upon these negotiable debt instruments. In retrospect, America's National Debt can be cancelled at any time with an asset bookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver!

A positive cancels a negative, even when the negative is in the trillions. It's basic Algebra!

I sent this to a friend of mine and he questioned my math because he is old school and my math didn't make sense to him! So I wrote back to him with this example and explanation:

If you add [-1 and +1] what is the sum? The answer is [0] because each cancels the other out.

Now if you add [-34,000 and +1] what is the sum?

The answer is still [0] because each cancels the other out.

Here's the trick: [-1] can be broken up into

-35,000 pieces or more but when all those pieces are glued back together ,

you still have nothing more than the original [-1].

In Mathematics, [0] = [0] and anything less than [0] is still [0]. Algebra on the other hand, dissects that result and theorizes the possibility of negative numbers having values. The National Debt represents negative numbers that appear to have values!

The Federal Reserves bookkeeping system conceals this simple truth, which is also known as 'debt slavery' and to complete their circle of fraud and slavery, the American public must be trained to believe that 'Federal Reserve Notes' have real value! This was accomplished by and through forced public education! Our government officials concluded that under these conditions the American public could be taught to believe anything we choose [and] our Licenses and Diplomas are proof of their success!

PS/ Don't look in Fort Knox for that gold dollar because there isn't any gold there! America's gold was embezzled by previous federal government leaders during their planned Great Depression of 1933, however one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the Israeli / American National Debt and this is why the United Nations membership is so vehemently opposed to the international revalue of currency. Many member Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia, in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created by the detonation of an under water A-bomb. Japan's political structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV and desires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations.

This new FIAT based government for the United States is the real reason why Franklin Roosevelt, issued a Presidential Order in 1933, that directed all American citizens to surrender their gold during the Great Depression [and] why under the Federal Banking Act, the Constitutional control of America's currency and the US Mint was surrendered to the Federal Reserve Board [and] why under the Federal Coinage Act, it became unlawful for American citizens to own solid gold and silver [and] why all American coins are now plated with mixed alloys and filled with charcoal.

Only jewelers can own solid gold, if related to his trade and numismatists are permitted to collect and trade Silver Certificates; solid gold and silver, but the moment they offer any of these in payment of a Federal debt; they have committed a Federal Crime!

BASIL III shall eliminate Israel's debt based strangle hold over America and shall cause all of the Federal Reserve Notes that our politicians and industrial leaders have stolen and or accumulated to instantly become as worthless as used paper.

Imagine Bill Gates and Mitt Romney being as poor as you and me!

The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnam Dong have received the greatest amount of attention by and from currency speculators because both currencies have the greatest potential to generate huge dividends with the international RV. Both of these currencies had previously been devalued by the World Bank; the IMF and CBI by virtue of the international influence wheeled by the United States, Corp!

The devaluation of currency is a military strategy designed to defeat a Country economically while attacking them physically. Iraqi Dinar's were previously worth 3.22 US prior to their devaluation but I'm not certain what the Dong was worth prior to its devaluation.

Iraqi History:

When the new government for Iraq was installed and approved by the United Nations around 16 months ago, the very first action by the Iraqi government was to petition the United Nations to be released from Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and request permission to freely Contract with other Countries once again. The United Nations agreed to both requests pending the submission and approval of a repayment plan for Kuwait and repayment of all other debts Iraq has accumulated during their occupation and reconstruction. Iraq submitted a plan, which was approved and the Bankruptcy was released and Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years!

All of the internal politics about Iraq that these Internet Guru's have been writing about has no bearing on the worldwide RV. Their recent comments and Intel about Iraq's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and their repayment plan holding up the RV is old news and incorrect news. This is all Cabal propaganda and rhetoric being used to transfer attention from the Cabal to Iraq, while the Cabal regroups and grabs at straws to block the RV and save their thousand year plan for World Domination! None of this misdirection will do the Cabal any good but does explain what the RV delay is really all about!

The WHITE HATS have a different plan and schedule in mind, which first involves the collapse of the FIAT governments by and through the international RV; the mass arrests of Cabal members for crimes against humanity; the installation of temporary governments and lastly the release of technology that has been withheld from us under the guise of TOP SECRET! This technology will destroy the oil industries strangle hold on all Countries foreign and domestic and will eliminate their lies and arguments to drill more oil wells in environmentally dangerous and protected venues. PS/ Oil wells never go dry because Mother Earth methodically refills them as crude is pumped out!

Wells can be pumped out faster than the Earth can refill them but they will all eventually be refilled just the same!

The WHITE HATS plan requires that the international RV occur first because the BASIL III compliance regulation will cause the eventual collapse the worlds FIAT governments and cancel their worthless counterfeit currency. So if you're eagerly waiting for the RV to occur, be comforted by the fact that 194 Countries are just as eager for the RV as you! Keep in mind that the Cabals mercenaries are not patriotic souls and do not work for free! If the Cabal cannot hire or pay for their mercenaries, who is left to protect them?

Speculation about the Dinar and Dong have caused most of these Internet Guru's to concentrate only on these two international currencies, absent any real knowledge or understanding about the RV. Their Internet Blog; member following and their personal ignorance, make them an easy mark for disinformation agents who frequently feed them useless Intel about the internal politics of Iraq and Vietnam. Have you ever witnessed any of these Internet Guru's discuss any of the historic; political; monetary or international facts or details I have just elaborated on?

Since the world wide RV is certain to collapse all FIAT based governments, why in hell would any of these Internet Guru's ever recommend setting up any kind of bank account or trust at any of the Federal Reserve Banks? If they had any real intellect, these Guru's, should be recommending off-shore accounts in safe foreign venues. I believe one of these Guru's, actually used the term FDIC insured. For those of you who don't know, the FDIC went Bankrupt around 2006 and not one deposit entered into any Federal Reserve Bank has been insured after that date!

I even recall reading about some Guru recommending a special non-taxable, non-interest bearing, secured account created by Congress, called: 'Tag Accounts.' Well, isn't that special because when the Federal Reserve and the United States FIAT government collapses; so does the monetary system and their regulatory laws called Statutes! [i.e.] Statues are actually corporate regulations and not law! They can only be enforced against sub-corporations, which is why all of our names are all spelled out in capital letters! Still these people who claim to be Internet Guru's continue to offer other investors such irresponsible and ruminant counsel ! Worse still is the fact that there actually are Dinarians in our society who are prepared to blindly follow their stolid advice and risk losing it all!

The only positive comment I can write about these Internet Gurus is that they do perpetuate the American dream and daily bring a small ray of hope into the lives of a people and culture that certainly deserve something better……

Blessings,

Judge Dale, retired"