Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: HISTORIC JUDGMENT. Bush & Associates Found Guilty of Torture

Our country has been going through the same crap as yours by the same people.

You seem to confuse the Elites as "filthy rich" people, while yes they are Trillionaires,

they are more than that. They are of the same bloodline going back before the Egyptians,

and they have kept that bloodline intact, they have running things ever since.

They believe they are superior to us cattle, and they do hold something we don't have yet...knowledge. (In the Vatican)

When you are awake to the truth, you need to first wake your loved ones up and keep spreading the truth by any means.

Research anything you don't believe 3 or 7 times until you can't call it a "theory" anymore.

Once you are awakened, there is nothing to be afraid of, if you are prepared for what is to come.

You bring up violence again, and believe me..I can show you email threats from a few different countries that I received

in personal emails they couldn't have known about. Did it stop me?...no. It made me expand my avenues and start using their

social media against them. Sure they closed me down on FB, YT, but I just start over and press on.

You are correct in starting things locally in your neighborhoods, community gardens are popping up all over,

Fluoride is being removed all over in different Towns and Cities, start a local radio show..it is not expensive,

start a local paper like Bill Cooper did, make videos of corruption....expose the tyranny.

Don't confuse the successful people who work hard, with the Elites, there is a huge difference.

Remember...the Royal Family isn't English, Rothschilds (Israel) are not real Jewish people, the Federal Reserve is not American,

the IRS is not American. All I would suggest is start researching one subject (banking system) then move onto others and the

dots will start to connect back to the same people, no matter what the subject.

They are the ones who have the plan to destroy the USA (a corporation) by design...not us.

PS - Get a Secured (pre-paid) credit card if you need one for Hotels, car rentals ect...then it is YOUR money you use.

That royal bloodline is a load of bull. I can trace my bloodline to Caesar among other royalty. Am I an elitist? Most of the world is a direct descendent of Charlemagne. It means nothing. Every single human being on this earth is a descendent of royalty....even you.

PROVE ME WRONG!

• Upvote 2

So, let me guess - since you advocate not paying income taxes - then you obviously don't pay yours - RIGHT! Put it right out there because IRS wants to know!

I'm sorry but you people have no friggin idea what you are asking people to do - I do not want to spend my final years in prison because I didn't pay my taxes! Wesley Snipes tried it and guess where he is! Oh and just try doing anything without a credit card of some form or fashion. I agree we should not LIVE on them, but you can't rent a car or rent a hotel room without one even if you do pay cash. You still have to have one just to get the car or reserve the room.

Also LordDinar did not answer my question - What do you want people to do once they are awake to all of the horrors that you talk about. All your propaganda does is scare people. You give nothing of substance for people to use as a guide. Stirring people up against their own government only leads to violence and turmoil if you don't follow up with logical and responsible actions people can take to make change. If you truly want to make change, then start by putting legitimate ideas to the masses. But don't tell them they can do things that will destroy their lives.

Oh, and as an American Citizen, I do not have a lot of trust in words coming from people that are not citizens of our country - Why you ask? Because most of them are out to destroy our country and our freedom. For those of you that are citizens, I suggest you get off your duff, away from your computer and work in your local area to make changes. Get rid of the old guard politicians and put people in that truly want our country to be free.

I highly respect your opinion but I respectfully disagree, this isn't about causing fear, it's about spreading awareness... there is strength in numbers, no one is advocating a lone wolf... once humanity reaches a certain level of consciousness we can enforce the changes needed, peacefully... by means of arresting those responsible for this financial tyranny as well as crimes against humanity.... there are legitimate ideas to the masses out there, and millions have a good idea of what needs to be done. Also, please don't point the finger with the usual discrediting rhetoric of "tax cheat" it's nonsense, your literally advocating and speaking out for tyranny and enslavement. State taxes are fine...not federal income tax.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATELY OWNED bank.. they create our money and have no oversight... they literally play god. They create money and then LOAN it to the Treasury, which then the Treasury has to pay back WITH INTEREST.. that interest is your federal income tax. So the main question is... why isn't our Government making it's own money, which would then make it interest free, and then turn it from a debt system...into an equity system.

That royal bloodline is a load of bull. I can trace my bloodline to Caesar among other royalty. Am I an elitist? Most of the world is a direct descendent of Charlemagne. It means nothing. Every single human being on this earth is a descendent of royalty....even you.

PROVE ME WRONG!

There are 13 bloodlines specifically. Look around, can anyone legitimately explain that if we all came from the same humans, why do many of us look so different? Someone tried to defend their position of evolution by saying Asian's eyes are like that because of the sun, and they needed to squint... come on. So if we all look so different, what does that mean? Maybe our ancestors weren't originally from here.

I highly respect your opinion but I respectfully disagree, this isn't about causing fear, it's about spreading awareness... there is strength in numbers, no one is advocating a lone wolf... once humanity reaches a certain level of consciousness we can enforce the changes needed, peacefully... by means of arresting those responsible for this financial tyranny as well as crimes against humanity.... there are legitimate ideas to the masses out there, and millions have a good idea of what needs to be done. Also, please don't point the finger with the usual discrediting rhetoric of "tax cheat" it's nonsense, your literally advocating and speaking out for tyranny and enslavement. State taxes are fine...not federal income tax.

The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATELY OWNED bank.. they create our money and have no oversight... they literally play god. They create money and then LOAN it to the Treasury, which then the Treasury has to pay back WITH INTEREST.. that interest is your federal income tax. So the main question is... why isn't our Government making it's own money, which would then make it interest free, and then turn it from a debt system...into an equity system.

There are 13 bloodlines specifically. Look around, can anyone legitimately explain that if we all came from the same humans, why do many of us look so different? Someone tried to defend their position of evolution by saying Asian's eyes are like that because of the sun, and they needed to squint... come on. So if we all look so different, what does that mean? Maybe our ancestors weren't originally from here.

Its all in the dna. We are more closely related than you think. We are all human regardless if we originated in outer space or here. We share common blood types and similar dna. Even siblings can look drastically different. Millions of years of evolution and being spread out all over the world is what makes us look different from one continent to the next.

My whole point in the first place was that most of us descend from royalty not just the presidents. I mean think about it.. thats a pretty grand theory someone put forth...

Its all in the dna. We are more closely related than you think. We are all human regardless if we originated in outer space or here. We share common blood types and similar dna. Even siblings can look drastically different. Millions of years of evolution and being spread out all over the world is what makes us look different from one continent to the next.

My whole point in the first place was that most of us descend from royalty not just the presidents. I mean think about it.. thats a pretty grand theory someone put forth...

I hear ya... my whole point is... what do we REALLY know about our past? I feel like the more I learn, the less I really know(ironic).

You have links to the millions of years...? That would be amazing information if you have it.

And no...if you have put in years of research into the bloodlines of the Illuminati, then I might read what you posted.

But I know of all the researchers who have dedicated decades of research into the bloodlines, and you are not even close to being in their bloodline. Not even close.

Dream on.

I won't even dive into the depths of the Illuminati on here, you're not ready for that yet.

Edited by LordDinar

You have links to the millions of years...? That would be amazing information if you have it.

And no...if you have put in years of research into the bloodlines of the Illuminati, then I might read what you posted.

But I know of all the researchers who have dedicated decades of research into the bloodlines, and you are not even close to being in their bloodline. Not even close.

Dream on.

Dude what are you smoking? Do you know anything about genealogy? Apparently not. I never said I went back millions of years... NO ONE can. You can go back 2,000+ years with written records. And you can go about about 50,000 years or more using dna, that's about it. I think you're just jealous that you came from peasants. I feel for you man.

You don't even know my name let alone where the heck I come from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude what are you smoking? Do you know anything about genealogy? Apparently not. I never said I went back millions of years... NO ONE can. You can go back 2,000+ years with written records. And you can go about about 50,000 years or more using dna, that's about it. I think you're just jealous that you came from peasants. I feel for you man.

You don't even know my name let alone where the heck I come from.

I never said YOU went back millions of years...you said "millions of years of evolution"...did you not?

Show me where we document humans millions of years ago...I smoke weed and haven't been sick in 30 years..

but what does that have to do with anything? Although it has been proven to promote brain cell growth as well as

increasing lung capacity over time, even with daily usage.

Do you want to look like an uninformed troll, because I can make that happen with proof.

Show me your links....or be prepared to be debunked. I have been in this game for over 20 years....try me.

PS..My heritage is traced back to the First KING of Ireland...who became the first man to touch the ground of the land,

by cutting his hand off and throwing it onto the land before the ship landed.

Research the "Red Hand of Ulster" and then come back and try again peasant.

You think I just came on here and woke up? I'll take you on in any debate you want, like I said try me.

Many have tried and none have prevailed...do it.

creepy_mural1-e1297275240552.jpg

R.I.P. NIALL.

Edited by LordDinar
  • Upvote 1

My questions are, WHO is responsible for the designing of the currency, federal reserve notes? WHO exactly are the people that actually did the designing and art work of the currency? And WHO had those designers, artisits or whatever they are, design those notes the way they did? I believe if you can get to those answers you will get to the truth of who is behind 911.

ALL the bombings are clearly printed on the US Currency. The Kansas City building bombing, the World Trade Towers, and the Pentagon buildings ARE in fact printed on the currency, and SHOWING those buildings bombed with all the smoke coming from them.

We are not talking about some fluke here where ONE might merely appear to look this way. We are talking about ALL THREE bombings being printed on the currency, years before the bombings ever happened, and in each one the images line right up to the images of the bombings where it can not be disputed!

Whoever was behind this was in fact, involved with the designing of the US currency! These are undisputable FACTS that can NOT be disputed!

And there are TWO MORE images showing two more events still to come! One is on the $50 dollar bill which shows the HOOVER DAM being blown up and the other is a 8 - 10 story building showing a title wave of water coming over the top of it, which is believed to be a building in New York. These are two more events yet to happen, although now that is has been exposed this may prevent this from being carried out now. Only time will tell on this.

I certainly can't say who all are behind this, but it is 100% certain some people within this government were in fact behind these bombings! The evidence and facts make this undisputable!

Here the video showing all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEglOXoazWc

My questions are, WHO is responsible for the designing of the currency, federal reserve notes? WHO exactly are the people that actually did the designing and art work of the currency? And WHO had those designers, artisits or whatever they are, design those notes the way they did? I believe if you can get to those answers you will get to the truth of who is behind 911.

ALL the bombings are clearly printed on the US Currency. The Kansas City building bombing, the World Trade Towers, and the Pentagon buildings ARE in fact printed on the currency, and SHOWING those buildings bombed with all the smoke coming from them.

We are not talking about some fluke here where ONE might merely appear to look this way. We are talking about ALL THREE bombings being printed on the currency, years before the bombings ever happened, and in each one the images line right up to the images of the bombings where it can not be disputed!

Whoever was behind this was in fact, involved with the designing of the US currency! These are undisputable FACTS that can NOT be disputed!

And there are TWO MORE images showing two more events still to come! One is on the $50 dollar bill which shows the HOOVER DAM being blown up and the other is a 8 - 10 story building showing a title wave of water coming over the top of it, which is believed to be a building in New York. These are two more events yet to happen, although now that is has been exposed this may prevent this from being carried out now. Only time will tell on this.

I certainly can't say who all are behind this, but it is 100% certain some people within this government were in fact behind these bombings! The evidence and facts make this undisputable!

Here the video showing all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEglOXoazWc

The same people who were arrogant enough to make playing cards in 1995 ... they literally laugh at us and toy with our lives like we are some kind of joke.

I never said YOU went back millions of years...you said "millions of years of evolution"...did you not?

Show me where we document humans millions of years ago...I smoke weed and haven't been sick in 30 years..

but what does that have to do with anything? Although it has been proven to promote brain cell growth as well as

increasing lung capacity over time, even with daily usage.

Do you want to look like an uninformed troll, because I can make that happen with proof.

Show me your links....or be prepared to be debunked. I have been in this game for over 20 years....try me.

PS..My heritage is traced back to the First KING of Ireland...who became the first man to touch the ground of the land,

by cutting his hand off and throwing it onto the land before the ship landed.

Research the "Red Hand of Ulster" and then come back and try again peasant.

You think I just came on here and woke up? I'll take you on in any debate you want, like I said try me.

Many have tried and none have prevailed...do it.

creepy_mural1-e1297275240552.jpg

R.I.P. NIALL.

I hope he was a lefty :blink:

• Upvote 1

If you think water boarding is torture...please do some research into how torture is done by Americas enemies now and thousands of years ago.

Pouring some water over their mouth and depriving them of sleep is nothing. When they capture an American, they cut off his head with a blunt machete and stick it on YouTube. We should treat our enemies like enemies so they fear us, not so they look forward to being captured so they can sit in a rehabilitation centre getting massages and discussions about their feelings. Obama wants to turn gitmo into another holiday destination for him and Michelle - they have toured everywhere else.

• Upvote 1

If you think water boarding is torture...please do some research into how torture is done by Americas enemies now and thousands of years ago.

Pouring some water over their mouth and depriving them of sleep is nothing. When they capture an American, they cut off his head with a blunt machete and stick it on YouTube. We should treat our enemies like enemies so they fear us, not so they look forward to being captured so they can sit in a rehabilitation centre getting massages and discussions about their feelings. Obama wants to turn gitmo into another holiday destination for him and Michelle - they have toured everywhere else.

I much rather be killed quickly then to be tortured methodically... try telling someone who's been waterboarded and sleep deprived it's nothing... try telling the victims of Project MK Ultra it's nothing.

It's all about psychological warfare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMWVUoYNezU&feature=player_embedded

demoralization

destabilization

crisis

normalization

Discovered at: http://www.rense.com/

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

The same people who were arrogant enough to make playing cards in 1995 ... they literally laugh at us and toy with our lives like we are some kind of joke.

If you were going to make up a Illuminati card game in 95, and you

wanted to blame the worlds problems on them, including

terrorism. obviously you would include the Twin Towers. :D

The blind sheik tried it in 93, and the terrorists had been very vocal

on doing it again.....notice that the card says nuke?....thats because

we all assumed the next attack would be suitcase bombs smuggled

from the failed USSR. <_<

The Pentagon is another obvious target......Is the Capitol bldg. in that

card collection? because thats where flight 93 was headed

Edited by cris

If you were going to make up a Illuminati card game in 95, and you

wanted to blame the worlds problems on them, including

terrorism. obviously you would include the Twin Towers. :D

The blind sheik tried it in 93, and the terrorists had been very vocal

on doing it again.....notice that the card says nuke?....thats because

we all assumed the next attack would be suitcase bombs smuggled

from the failed USSR. <_<

The Pentagon is another obvious target......Is the Capitol bldg. in that

card collection? because thats where flight 93 was headed

Pretty weak argument that needs smirky faces.

Big Ben in London was included... so look out for the Olympic games this summer... funny thing about false flags...when people are aware of them coming, they can be stopped, and lives can be saved.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

Pretty weak argument that needs smirky faces.

Big Ben in London was included... so look out for the Olympic games this summer... funny thing about false flags...when people are aware of them coming, they can be stopped, and lives can be saved.

C'mon make it fun :D Your whole argument cant be that smirky

faces discount my historical facts.

Just so you know, the smileys are used in a manner to lighten the

tone of what Im saying. I dont want anyone to think Im yelling, Im

just stating my opinion. ;)

It'll be interesting to see if Big Ben is attacked. I'll certainly remember

this conversation. Whats the method of attack supposed to be?

C'mon make it fun :D Your whole argument cant be that smirky

faces discount my historical facts.

Just so you know, the smileys are used in a manner to lighten the

tone of what Im saying. I dont want anyone to think Im yelling, Im

just stating my opinion. ;)

It'll be interesting to see if Big Ben is attacked. I'll certainly remember

this conversation. Whats the method of attack supposed to be?

Not sure...they used Mini-nukes in the WTC, I'm sure they will use something similar... it's a race against time... if the good guys can collapse the bad guys system before then and the bad guys can't pay their goons anymore, then this can be averted... at least I hope... but I don't come here to try and change minds and argue between the left and the right, they are both the same... I come here to try my best to bring awareness, this isn't a game, they might think it is...but I value human life, and I value my family's life... and when they are threatened(which all of our families are since a false flag can be implemented anywhere at anytime and blamed on Muslims) I take it personally.... this is a war to take back our rightful property...our minds.

• Upvote 1

What do you want people to do once they are awake to all of the horrors that you talk about. All your propaganda does is scare people. You give nothing of substance for people to use as a guide. Stirring people up against their own government only leads to violence and turmoil if you don't follow up with logical and responsible actions people can take to make change. If you truly want to make change, then start by putting legitimate ideas to the masses.

VOTE FOR RON PAUL

Stop endorsing the madness. Take a frickin' stand.

• Upvote 1

PS - #7 addition...I am not an American. I am a human. Something that needs to be learned...we are all one.

#6 addition....Since I am only here for short periods, I post some stories to see reactions to them, and if some can wake up from them..great, but I REALLY want people to prove me wrong..I want to be wrong.

**I doubt anywhere in my years posting and waking people up you would find anything promoting violence, as it is not the answer to anything.

We have been lied to for centuries and played like pawns and now you can't travel without getting sexually assaulted or radiated, you no longer have free speech, you are being forced medicated, pensions being cut from people who helped build these countries, our air and water is poisoned, our food is under control of the Elites, your military is being used by the Elites to enact regime change and install Central Banks,

so they can continue to control the money and loot us all in debt slavery, they control the news you watch or read, babies are given numerous vaccines forcefully, Veterans are committing suicide more now than ever before, over 600 "resettlement camps" are set up and ready,

Big brother is watching more than you know, (Hi), Fusion centers in most cities now, and I could add a few hundred more.....yadda yadda.

Non Compliance is the real answer, we don't need "them"...and they know it. Most of the world is waiting, but time is running out.

There is no need for one fellow human to be homeless or starving for food...no need at all. Why are most ignoring them? What did they do wrong? They didn't ask to be born, especially into slavery and debt.

I know it all sounds like a bad Hollywood movie, but it is reality and we only have one planet as of now...time to take it back.

Thanks for the questions TG, I don't dodge any questions, so feel free to ask anything, I will reply. There are many people here with great knowledge who are awake and it is good to see the list growing.

In'Lakesh

Well said L / D ! I'm one person who's glad that you provide the information that you do...your my hero! even if you are an ugly grey! Carlos

• Upvote 3

LordDinar I appreciate all that you bring here. You have provided your knowlege and information and I have been listening and reading with an open mind. I don't follow anyone blindly. I read and weigh out the information and possibilities and decide for myself what the truth is. We all have the ability to recognize the truth when we hear it, but only if we are open to hearing the truth. A closed mind won't let the truth in. Maybe it's fear? Anyway I want to Thank You and want you to know that you are making a difference by raising awareness for myself and a lot of others.

Same goes to Hugh, 40oz, Bluegrass, Carlos, Scrumdiddles, Arnie, Rothsdad and many others.

Thank You Texas Granny, 20Million, and others, for bringing in the other side so there is more weighing to be done. The truth always comes out in the end.

Thank You All.

I am off to the "Word Peace Gardens" (World Peace Gardens.org look it up) this morning to hear Feather tell ancient Indian stories and play her Myan flute. What a wonderful Mothers Day treat!

Hugs to all the "Mamas" today with much love, Maggie

• Upvote 3

LordDinar I appreciate all that you bring here. You have provided your knowlege and information and I have been listening and reading with an open mind. I don't follow anyone blindly. I read and weigh out the information and possibilities and decide for myself what the truth is. We all have the ability to recognize the truth when we hear it, but only if we are open to hearing the truth. A closed mind won't let the truth in. Maybe it's fear? Anyway I want to Thank You and want you to know that you are making a difference by raising awareness for myself and a lot of others.

Same goes to Hugh, 40oz, Bluegrass, Carlos, Scrumdiddles, Arnie, Rothsdad and many others.

Thank You Texas Granny, 20Million, and others, for bringing in the other side so there is more weighing to be done. The truth always comes out in the end.

Thank You All.

I am off to the "Word Peace Gardens" (World Peace Gardens.org look it up) this morning to hear Feather tell ancient Indian stories and play her Myan flute. What a wonderful Mothers Day treat!

Hugs to all the "Mamas" today with much love, Maggie

At the end of the day, we might have different viewpoints, but we're all on the same side... this isn't about inflating ego, it's only about raising awareness... we cannot allow anymore false flags, it could be anyone of us or our loved ones next.