Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament returning may 14th? Early...

easyrider

Jawad al-Jubouri: legislative recess of the parliament will not affect the meeting of the National

2012-05-12 13:27:36

[-] Text [+]

2012051291801856511105141341089312826.jpg

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... MP from the Sadrist movement Jawad Awad Jubouri that the legislative recess of the Parliament and the disruption of his work will not affect the national meeting to be held.

Jubouri said, told the independent press (Iba) members of parliament enjoy the holiday of the legislative council will not affect the national meeting was held, and that the masses watching the developments on the political scene, and follow up consultations and meetings that take place between leaders of political blocs.

He added nothing to do with the subject of the work of the parliamentary political movement and re-design the relationship between the political blocs, organize, and restoration, he said, adding that everyone is following Alssayasany matter if they were outside the parliament or outside the country, though they are on holiday or not.

And that the parliamentary work in which the year and that was representative of the political, but keep describing professional related legislation and approve laws, noting that he can not there be legislation and control without that there will be stability and political consensus and coordination of the fact that Parliament represents all the forces participating in the political process, and that is not resolved outstanding differences certainly hamper the work of Parliament. (End)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.facekuwait.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D301991

Could it be they're finally realizing that the best window of opportunity is before them right now?

Hopefully behind all of the bluster these last two weeks there is substance.

Maybe the Gang of 5 will have the 161 votes to flush "The Turd".... :butt-kicking:

The last I heard the NC was to be May 15th. Parl was out till june 12th as friday was the last day. now I read its the 14th. So I dont put much into Iraq news.. I do think we need an RV before release of Chapter 7.. I hope next week we see the final 3 seated and Ebril done. and I see thy want to apply for WTO.. I hope all this can be done in the next 3 weeks. Baby needs a new pair of shoes..

If Frank is the one who gives calls he is a bit out there. I listened to him once and he literally made me sick. Sorry, I just can't handle an arrogant nut who hides behind God. Talks down and just in a deceiving devilish way that he is scary.

I should be nice tonight but I can't. I finally think I found this Frank everyone has been talking about. But then I also ventured out of the news forum tonight and probably should have kept my eyes in the news.

• Upvote 2

Fyi, ch7 does not need the RV to take place. Ch7 deals with borders, security issues, sovereignty and defense issues. The remaining items for Iraq to be released have been met. I believe that the rv will happen after ch7 restrictions are released.