Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another frank call, *** is he talk about

welcome007

Granted, he does drive all over the county just to get next door, but if you can pick through the "colorful" comments, he does present some good information and his analysis is pretty interesting. Sometimes, two fingers of Jameson helps with the translation...... B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

WTH,why dose he think maliki is the victim?

yo, easyrider i suggest you get your boy

https://app.************com/playback.asp?n= ********************

lol OP....Your title is funny in itself....Frank26 has been speaking the same "gibberish" for a while now...he is no different than he was when I first got into this...he knows no more than the average "goo roo"...so yeah, he is a bit "cray" :P

Somebody's in a bad mood tonight. Lots of negs all over the place.

Maybe we could ask the negger to slow up a bit.

And I bet that gets negged and removed.

whoa...! I almost read that wrong...good thing I checked it out again...but if those vowels were a bit different we'd have chaos on these here threads.. :mellow:<_<

• Upvote 1

WTH,why dose he think maliki is the victim?

yo, easyrider i suggest you get your boy

https://app.********...playback.asp?n= ********************

Yeah I have heard this guy and using God in blasphemous ways. I cannot even stand to listen to him it makes me cringe. He does think Maliki is a victim. Just like Bonlady was trying to make people believe. There has been no evidence to support Maliki being innocent. Quite the opposite. He thinks Allawi and Barzani are trying to topple Maliki's hard work. What a joke. Glad to see the DV's great research in false prophets. That's the best way to describe them.

• Upvote 1