Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Analysis

SWFloridaGuru

I glanced through this report and found this on page 84

"In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely

plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

required the issuance of new currency notes. The

reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly

less than $1. It is currently worth less than onetenth of a cent.

376"

Everything in this report is extremely interesting and much more informative that all of the news releases to date.

:)

• Upvote 16

plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and

376"

Everything in this report is extremely interesting and much more informative that all of the news releases to date.

Wow great post and great find granny ill bet it will be more now that they have postponed it.ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

That is a great post--but if and when they RV it [iMO] must be at a higher rate than equal to the dollar---even if they make it illegal to use the dollar in day to day transactions , they still must overcome the problem of the BLACK MARKET--the only way to do that is appeal to everyone's greed -this is one of the reasons that there are no efforts to curtail the use of the dollar---when the RV happens---the poeple will have to turn to the banks to get back a good chunk of the wealth stolen from them by the former SH government by turning in dollars for dinars--it will also put the streeet business ,money changers out of business and eliminate a lot of the inflation factor!

JUst my opinion but as a reply to these postsI think it will not be moved

• Upvote 3

376"

what does this mean?

Hey, nice post. SWFloridaGuru, you might be new on this board but I realise you've been around a long time, as even though DV has always ( well, except for a short sabatical ) been my main dinar base, I do visit other forums and always read your stuff when I see it posted as you are one of the few not calling rates and dates, and always seem to have some verifiable facts and links to back up your opinions. I for one appreciate that, as I am sure so do many other of my friends here. This was a great post and I thank you for bringing it here. I hope you will continue posting on this board , that way I won't have to search for your stuff. Thanks again and +1 to ya!

RSS

Also, TG, good catch on your part as well!

• Upvote 5

Hey, nice post. SWFloridaGuru, you might be new on this board but I realise you've been around a long time, as even though DV has always ( well, except for a short sabatical ) been my main dinar base, I do visit other forums and always read your stuff when I see it posted as you are one of the few not calling rates and dates, and always seem to have some verifiable facts and links to back up your opinions. I for one appreciate that, as I am sure so do many other of my friends here. This was a great post and I thank you for bringing it here. I hope you will continue posting on this board , that way I won't have to search for your stuff. Thanks again and +1 to ya!

RSS

I second this post :twothumbs:

Hope to meet both of you and share a drink - soon ;)

Go RV B) B)

That is a great post--but if and when they RV it [iMO] must be at a higher rate than equal to the dollar---even if they make it illegal to use the dollar in day to day transactions , they still must overcome the problem of the BLACK MARKET--the only way to do that is appeal to everyone's greed -this is one of the reasons that there are no efforts to curtail the use of the dollar---when the RV happens---the poeple will have to turn to the banks to get back a good chunk of the wealth stolen from them by the former SH government by turning in dollars for dinars--it will also put the streeet business ,money changers out of business and eliminate a lot of the inflation factor!

JUst my opinion but as a reply to these postsI think it will not be moved

Maybe a multiplier B)

I think it is important to know that this SIGIR document is an American document, and is a progress report that is submitted to the US Congress on a quarterly basis, and I think including the rate in the report is significant.

Thanks SW Florida. I really enjoy your posts, as I know many are. They think you are down to earth, logical, and do not have an agenda. Touche'.