Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Signs That Prove The RV Has Truly Occurred !

This Posting is in no ways to be taken any bit serious as to How, When, or How Much the RV will occur.

Sorta like a David Letterman's top10 but as many as you like is my take on this thread.

If you would like to include your point of proof please feel free to do so and hopefully everyone will get a few laughs out of this to make the time fly.

(1) On all the websites that sell DInars you will see their selling prices go up before you see confirmation of the RV.

(2) All Gurus will flood massive amounts of postings all at once saying that they are calling it.

(3) Okie(-fenokee) Will be yelling the loudest saying "I told you so!"

(4)... Fill in the line.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This Posting is in no ways to be taken any bit serious as to How, When, or How Much the RV will occur.

Sorta like a David Letterman's top10 but as many as you like is my take on this thread.

If you would like to include your point of proof please feel free to do so and hopefully everyone will get a few laughs out of this to make the time fly.

(1) On all the websites that sell DInars you will see their selling prices go up before you see confirmation of the RV.

(2) All Gurus will flood massive amounts of postings all at once saying that they are calling it.

(4) The banks are open 24 hours to accomadate cashing in

(5)... fill in

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

(4)... Fill in the line.

Love this, but don't forget our beloved Possum!

• 4 weeks later...

A guy walks into a bar and slaps down a 25,000 dinar note and tells the bartender to bring him a shot of Johnnie Walker Blue and to keep'em coming until the dinar was used up, and oh ya, leave the used shot glasses in front of him.

After after several rounds the bartender asks the guy what's up? The guy says that he heard that that the dinar had revalued and he thought he would test that by seeing how many expensive drinks he could get with a 25,000 dinar note, and seeing all the shotglasses lined up he figured it must have revalued big, but that he was disappointed that a top of the line Scotch didn't have more kick. So he asked the bartender what gives? The bartender explains that until dinar really revalues, you only get .00086 proof.

• Upvote 10

(4)... Fill in the line.

You know the dinar rv'd when you see a bunch of rednecks driving new cadillacs! (not saying we are ALL rednecks)

• Upvote 1

Actually, I suspect that if the dinar sellers know the RV is close the price will go down, way down. See, if it goes up people will just wonder why and come up with all kinds of theories, all of them wrong. But while they are doing that they won't buy. But if the price goes down, way down, they will scoop up the dinar with every credit card then can manage, without thought as to why the price changed except that it went down, and down is good.

So ... I dispute number 1

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remember Otis from Andy Griffith Show?

Yes I remember the character ,But a bit slow as to the reference of Possum

You know the rv has occurred when your x wife wants to get back together and your current wife starts to put out.......

Sorry I commented on the wrong quote;

That's a good one for sure, When the RV does happen and if this happens to me then I'm sending My Ex to your place and sending you 30,000 Dinars before hand!

Actually, I suspect that if the dinar sellers know the RV is close the price will go down, way down. See, if it goes up people will just wonder why and come up with all kinds of theories, all of them wrong. But while they are doing that they won't buy. But if the price goes down, way down, they will scoop up the dinar with every credit card then can manage, without thought as to why the price changed except that it went down, and down is good.

So ... I dispute number 1

:)

smee2

I can see your point but the Dealers and their Website will not sell the Dinars for $.0009 per Dinar anymore if the value goes up to lets say $.01 or greater for exchange rate.

(4) articles out of Iraq make your head spin

(5) .....

• 5 weeks later...