Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are We Holding our Collective Breath?

peg

I am holding my breath but afraid I'm gonna have to take a breath before long. Someone in chat said maybe noon in Iraq before anything if anything is said. Then another said maybe 72 hours - April 1st before anything.... I think I am getting an ulcer. hahaha :)

I am holding my breath but afraid I'm gonna have to take a breath before long. Someone in chat said maybe noon in Iraq before anything if anything is said. Then another said maybe 72 hours - April 1st before anything.... I think I am getting an ulcer. hahaha :)

Ok, noon in Iraq is 3 a.m. my time...just the time I get up for water. Guess I can go on to bed and check it then.

All I know for sure is that this is a real deal, and not a scam. .....Well, isn't it? Isn't it???

Is anybody out there?? Helloooooo....... Anybody ???

Still here, Bob......I believe it is the real deal, but I am not a very patient person. Getting a good lesson in patience with this.

I was so excited that I cleaned out all my closets, made the time go by fast. Good luck to us all...

I'm thinking about taking a dose of my diet/energy stuff so I will be up in case of the RV. But, my luck, just as it wore off and I finally went to bed, it would Rv and I would miss it. hahaha

Thank you, soldier.......that was all I needed to send me off to bed. Hope I don't sleep through it....hahahaha. If this does happen, there will be one old fat woman cartwheeling all the way to the bank Monday morning. Good night, folks and good luck to us.

I hoping that when it happens ... it doesnt change back while I am asleep.

Now that would be just my luck. I can't stay up another minute, though. Hopefully, when I get up for water in the night, it will be there.

Its funny how all the new people are so excited. I used to be that person. Even w/ adam's intel I still don't see it RV'ing until the elections are final and Iraq is out of Chapter 7. Hate to be the person who don't get any thank yous....lol

I agree Soldier, but a Rate & Date can be given - that's what I'm hoping for, if it's not actually done...! There is a new rumor posted - RON ;)