Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S START WITH SOME TRUTH AROUND HERE!

Skybear

Let's get TRUTHFUL around here, shall we??

This is PRECISELY why these GURU's have NO MORE REMAINING CREDIBILITY!!

===============================================================================

DinarWishes says Jonny is Right...at 3sintel Thurs. Afternoon 05/10/2012[DinarWishes] Hello Peeps and fellow Squirrels!!! Just wanted to let Everyone in Dinar Land that Jonnywg was right on when he posted that International wires have been suspended as of Yesterday at 3 EST....

===============================================================================

I personally sent 2 International Wires EARLY THIS MORNING at Wells Fargo, BOTH OF WHICH went through WITHOUT DELAY or interruption! I provided the IBAN and SWIFT CODE for both and they were received without delay at two different destination banks WITHOUT SNAG. DELAY or other problem!

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO suspension of International Wires at Wells Fargo - - -PERIOD!!

What part of this post is an INTENTIONAL LIE and what part is just a "mistake" is unimportant. What IS important is that it is usually possible to CHECK if so-called "INFORMATION" provided by Guru's is FALSE - - -NOT JUST MISINFORMATION mind you, but outright FALSE!!

And IF they are FALSE and PROVEN FALSE. . .what can you even HOPE to believe from them about so-called "INTEL" concerning your dinars???

• Upvote 10

Bottom line......no one should go to a guru to find truthful information. Everyone should research on their own outside the dinar forum and they will gain unbiased knowledge.

then when you read a guru rumor, chat, or cc, you can weed through the garbage and lies instantly. but if you go to someone else to find out whats going on.......you reap what you so.

ive heard no guru seperate possibilities and what the cbi is really saying, from their speculation. they all mainly talk as if what they are saying is fact or real news...but its all just speculation. there are many possibilities that could happen wih the dinar. everyone should research the possibilities.....so they know.....and then entertain someones best speculation. because its sad.......when people get angry.....when they should of known better.

Edited by truthful1

The RV was going to happen yesterday, last week, last month and last year so WHY would I believe it will happen tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month or next year when these Gurus have such a long history of being wrong. My guess is as good as their "intel"!

With "Fast and Furious" , suing Sheriff Arpiao, Solyndra and covering up all of the other Obama administration antics, I don't think DoJ gives a rats @ss about a few of deluded, self aggrandizing bung holes on a couple obscure dinar sites. There's way bigger fish to fry B)

• Upvote 1

I remember about 1 year ago,these same deadbeats were claiming they were cashing in at Dubai.

I jumped on the hog weather was so hot it burnt my fingertips riding the bike,

Went to Emirates bank and some of the local money exchangers and it was all a bold face lie.

Thats what makes this look like a scam as these pumpers spouting B/S all the time.

How many years has the okie ones PTR johnny wad etc been doing this?

Hope we all make good on it some day,,but these pumpers are useless when it comes to anything.

More fruits and flakes there than in a bowl of cereal.

• Upvote 1