Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Banks Keep Coming

jonjon

ready4bank] I got a bank story... On iPad and will only type once....

[ready4bank] My brother in law goes to work every morning at 4am in a very small town in CO. Always drives by the WF bank. Today at 4am the lights were on and several cars in the parking lot. He has never seen this and it is a very small town, nobody is around at 4am.

Read More Link on Right

[ready4bank] Their private banker told them last month it was a scam and WF would never deal in dinar, lol

Maybe the JANITORIAL SERVICE cleaning up before the BIG RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

[ready4bank] My brother in law goes to work every morning at 4am in a very small town in CO. Always drives by the WF bank. Today at 4am the lights were on and several cars in the parking lot. He has never seen this and it is a very small town, nobody is around at 4am.

Read More Link on Right

[ready4bank] Their private banker told them last month it was a scam and WF would never deal in dinar, lol

Maybe it was Thunderbolt and

Lightfoot :lol:

Read More Link on Right

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read More Link on Right

Evened you out.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Evened you out.......

Texas1...what in thunder is wrong with you..you ain't never posted with such few werds (words either)..lol....Hope the family is doing good...blessings to you & them...oh yeah...the folks at WF were holding early prayer that I would make my last years house pmt and that they wouldn't have to repo my 53 DeSoto...oh well :huh:

• Upvote 3

Texas1...what in thunder is wrong with you..you ain't never posted with such few werds (words either)..lol....Hope the family is doing good...blessings to you & them...oh yeah...the folks at WF were holding early prayer that I would make my last years house pmt and that they wouldn't have to repo my 53 DeSoto...oh well :huh:

Thanks for asking Tandy.....unfortunately things ain't so good. I caught my best friend and my wife in bed together. I can't believe he's cheating on me

• Upvote 4

Thanks for asking Tandy.....unfortunately things ain't so good. I caught my best friend and my wife in bed together. I can't believe he's cheating on me

I'm beginning to think we are both beyond help!! :P