Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posts not posting

Hi,

I have submitted two posts in the Warka Banking Forum and they have not shown up. I am trying to see if anyone knows how to withdraw money that has been deposited into a Warka account. I need access to some of the money I placed there. I have searched the forum but have not found a similar topic to give me the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

doctrbob

doctrbob - I've approved both of those posts that you made in the Warka Banking section. Even though you joined in 2010, you haven't made any posts since then, so they had to be reviewed & approved. I've also posted an answer to one of them. Good luck with your situation.

Hi,

I have submitted two posts in the Warka Banking Forum and they have not shown up. I am trying to see if anyone knows how to withdraw money that has been deposited into a Warka account. I need access to some of the money I placed there. I have searched the forum but have not found a similar topic to give me the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

doctrbob

You need to write to Warka and tell your situation. Here's the contact: International Affairs and Corresponding Banking Relations, you can contact Mr. Mohammed K. Issa at this e-mail address:

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com