Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed AM 05-09-12

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Before I changed the topic, there was a perfect example of the mindset I would like to share with you this week

[Adam Montana] It said this:

[Adam Montana] "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal"

[Adam Montana] Iraq, and the IQD, is just like that... how fitting, right?

[Adam Montana] If you spend your days getting distracted by all the "opinions" and "articles" out there, it can sometimes be easy to lose sight of the goal

[Adam Montana] Iraq has said many many times over that they intend to "increase the value of the dinar".

[Adam Montana] And over the last decade, what have we seen?

[Adam Montana] we have seen the value INCREASE

[Adam Montana] when the value increases, we make money. Period. End of story.

[Adam Montana] As Iraq continues to make progress, we will continue to see increases in the value of these papers we are holding.

[Adam Montana] All the l0psters and negative people and news stories in the world can't change that fact: Our IQD has risen in value.

[Adam Montana] If you invested 8 years ago, you've almost doubled your money. CONTRARY to what most 401ks have done in the same time period!

[Adam Montana] I'm not giving you advice here. I'm not stating that you should cash out your 401k and buy dinar :lol: But I will say that IF YOU HAD DONE THAT in 2004.... you'd probably be a lot better off right now! :lol:

[Adam Montana] So, back to the original topic that was here when I started:

[Adam Montana] "Obstacles are those frightening things you see when you take your eyes off the goal"

[Adam Montana] I think we should all be able to agree that Iraq has moved forward, they obviously have a goal in mind. If we focus on the negatives, the obstacles, we can get frightened. But if we simply look at the "goal", we should be content to simply sit back and wait for it to happen

[Adam Montana] Lately there has been a DEPRESSINGLY LOW amount of actual "news". Those of you that have been with me for years know that I used to have a whole laundry list of things that needed to happen before an RV.

[Adam Montana] That list has whittled down to TWO things: HCL, and Chapter 7. That's IT.

[Adam Montana] The RV will not happen until those two things happen, so when I read an article I am looking for those two things.

[Adam Montana] This week we've had a SLIGHT increase in activity, which might be a good thing!

[Adam Montana] The Deputy for Iraq announced an agreement to hold a national conference.

[Adam Montana] Iraqiya spokesman al-Damlouji stated that if Maliki doesn't smooth things over with the Kurds in the next 15 days, they will consider removing him.

[Adam Montana] There is a BLACKOUT on news about Warka... this one is a little sketchy. Why are they blacking it out? The last real news we had on Warka (the only place a foreign citizen can open an Iraqi account without actually being IN Iraq) was that the CBI was possible taking over their operation. I'm interested to hear more about this, but there's no news yet.

[Adam Montana] The first 3 items I listed could be taken as positive news that the RV will happen soon. The next two items push it out a little further:

[Adam Montana] Economic Committee in the House of Representatives state that Iraq will not accend to the WTO due to issues within the GOI

[Adam Montana] (Again, Maliki needs to get his act together. They need to join the WTO for their long term goals to succeed)

[Adam Montana] And the United Nations announced that the issues between Iraq and Kuwait may take another 8 months.

[Adam Montana] (ouch!)

[Adam Montana] Some of that might have encouraged you, and some of it might have discouraged you. None of it even bothers me a little, and I would hope that you can maintain the same attitude. Don't let the little things get in the way of your reasoning. The bottom line is this:

[Adam Montana] 1. Iraq has moved forward and I believe they will continue to do so, therefore I will continue to profit on my Iraqi Dinar.

[Adam Montana] and 2. Until we see Chapter 7 and HCL done, there is no RV. None of the 5 or 6 items I just reported have any negative effect on the HCL or Chapter 7, therefore I remain in the same frame of mind: "I wait patiently".

[Adam Montana] The first couple questions this week are ones that I put in there myself. If you take the time to read these, you'll know exactly where I stand, every single week, on every single issue.

[Adam Montana] kcw, fire away! (Sorry I was so long winded this morning :lol: )

[kcw] UserA: Did you read XYZ article?

[Adam Montana] Answer: YEs, I did. Since it didn't tell me Chapter 7 was released or the HCL was resolved, I view it as a "little thing" along the way.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] UserB: Did you read (Bob/Sam/Sue/Sally)'s opinion?

[Adam Montana] Answer: Probably not! :lol: Everyone has an opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. I have mine, you should make yours, and make your decision based on your own opinion. If you think you should hold Dinars - do so. If you think it's a waste of time - sell out and move on. :tiphat:

[kcw] UserC: When do you think it will happen?

[Adam Montana] Sometime right after they release Chapter 7 and resolve the HCL. I'll say the same thing EVERY WEEK in response to that question. It's been close to 10 years in the making so far, a couple more weeks, months, or even years is definitely possible

[kcw] cgbrown Adam, again we express our thanks to you for sharing the information you glean each week. ... do you still believe it will hatch???

[Adam Montana] I believe it IS hatching! I don't know if we will see a $1 RV or a 30% increase over 5 years, but I do know that the GOAL is to "increase the value".

[Adam Montana] I support Iraq and I think they are making progress. Therefore, I will continue to hold my Dinars.

[kcw] cajunrescuemedic All the other Gurus seems to be quiet lately, even Okie hasn't spouted his normal wrong "intel". What is your take of this silence? is there any new intel you can release to us? Thanks for everything !!!

[Adam Montana] Okie was waiting for my weekly chat. He should start pumping again in about an hour.

[kcw] Amos9:13 Adam, Keepemwlknfunny is pretty good at backing his bunny-ear theory based on the recent CBI articles. His two major arguments are as follows; 1. Why would Iraq spend money on a RV when they could bunny-ear for free? 2. They have referred to Turkey's RD for their guide.

[Adam Montana] keepm has his opinions, and I respect him for being a valued member here. I don't always agree with him, such as in this case.

[Adam Montana] if they l0p, they make no money. They LOSE money. Why would they do that? and 2. Turkey was in a different situation. I don't think they will follow Turkey's path, regardless of what they say.

[Adam Montana] Keepm also thinks theres a chance we will make money on this investment. I agree with him there. :tiphat:)

[kcw] edbeach Good Morning Adam. It looks like the tariffs are delayed until July now. Also some talk because of all the political unrest in Iraq they may be delayed entry into the WTO. What is your opinion of these items in affecting an RV this month or June verses after Sept. to Jan 2013. Would be interested in your opinion, I know is just a guess in this mass confusion of Iraq. Thank you in advance

[Adam Montana] edbeach, this is a prime example of the "noise" that distracts from the Goal. Could it be delayed until June or September or 2015? Absolutely! But that doesn't mean it WILL be delayed.

[Adam Montana] Basically, I look at it this way: a "delay" is not a loss - it just means I have to wait a little longer. *shrug*

[kcw] s c rappyone Adam, Thanks for the site. Every week you leave us hanging on the premise of good news, but you do not elaborate. I have never asked a question on here, here it comes. Which do you honestly think, in your opinion, month will this happen? June, September, Or January after the IMF meets?

[Adam Montana] Hang on there buddy! lol! I don't "leave you hanging"... Iraq leaves us all hanging. I state very clearly that we can't predict when or what will happen here.

[Adam Montana] In my opinion it is going to happen very soon after Chapter 7 and the HCL are done, and not a moment sooner

[kcw] francesro Adam assuming the original RV starts low at perhaps .10, how long of a delay do you think there will be before another increase, (days, weeks, months) and by how much? Can you speculate on length of time and approx. rate increase over time. Also what is the risk of waiting to cash in later?

[Adam Montana] francesro, great question!

[Adam Montana] In my opinion it depends entirely on IF they give us a mandatory "cash in" period. If you check Wikipedia for information on Kuwait's currency, you'll see that they switched out their currency several times in less than a decade. Each time they did so, they put a mandatory "trade in" time on the older currency. After the deadline, the old currency was simply no good.

[Adam Montana] It's very likely they will do something similar in Iraq, and I would guess that it will correlate to the value of the new currency. If the rate changes drastically, they will likely put a shorter cash in time. If it's a smaller rate change, we'll have more time

[Adam Montana] Now, what are the dangers? The risk is you could lose it all if you wait too long. I'd advise against waiting too long

[kcw] Shabibilicious Adam, Do you think Donald Driver will win the coveted "Mirror Ball" trophy before the RV happens? GO RV, then BV

[Adam Montana] WOOOT!!!! Double D!!!! : D I have no idea... but Driver and Dancing with the Stars takes up half of my local morning news lol! I should probably watch an episode, he looks pretty darn good in the clips I've seen!

[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw] usndiver What do you make of the 15 day ultimatum to implement the Erbil Agreement?

[Adam Montana] usndiver, good question. I think "ultimatum" is a questionable term

[Adam Montana] here is the exact text from the article I read, with the questionable words in caps: "There is a period of 15 days to achieve partnership and otherwise we will DISCUSS other alternatives SUCH AS the withdrawal of... Maliki"

[Adam Montana] "discuss" and "such as" is not a very strong "ultimatum", BUT we have no way of knowing how serious they are. If, in their back rooms, they are REALLY putting the hammer down... then this is AWESOME and we're looking at some serious movement. If, on the other hand, they are just inching along as usual... well, then we're just inching along as usual.

[Adam Montana] I hope they are serious :twocents:

[kcw] ChrisIQ Could having an On Shore Acccount with (XYZ Bank) that holds deposits in foreign currencies be of any use in structure designs pre at or post rv?

[Adam Montana] Good question. Let me preface it with this: any time you talk to a "bank", you are usually going to get the same response: "Sorry, we don't take dinar and we never will"

[Adam Montana] Obviously that "policy" will change when the value of the Dinar soars. Until then, you're not going to get any real information from banks.

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, Yes! It could be a great idea to work with a bank that carries multiple currencies! But those banks are more than likely going to be bigger mainstream banks with huge funding, and you are not going to need a relationship with them pre-RV. Anyone who tells you to open an account now is just spouting off nonsense.

[kcw] scottch Adam, just a quick two part question. If Iraq is released from CH.7 in June, like we all hope it will, is that going to be enough to have the RV happen or will we still have to wait for the HCL to be complete? Do you think that the GOI will try to have the HCL complete before the UN meeting in June?

[Adam Montana] I hope they get the HCL done first, because that would simplify things. However, they don't have to do so. Will it happen by June? Again, I hope so! But as always, we can't predict the future.

[Adam Montana] Next please!

[kcw] Patriotic_mess Adam, you are well respected in the Dinar community and many people look to you as a guide (including myself). Yet there some people who have websites listing groups of gurus as scammers and you're name happens to pop up on a few of them. You yourself have said Adam Montana is not your real name and that's fine if you want to hide your real identity, but a few sites go into a lot of detail about the man behind the name and give pages of evidence that person or people are involved in some shady business. What do you have to say to these claims? I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to hear what you have to say to these accusations. Thanks.

[Adam Montana] I'm perfectly happy to respond to the "accusations", but first I want to know if your name is really "patriotic mess" lol!

[Adam Montana] I assume not, but let's move on - no, my name isn't Adam. My contacts are real, the benefits provided for my VIP members after the RV have nothing to do with my "real" name, and my opinions are mine whether I'm an 80 year old Harvard graduate or a 25 year old business man.

[Adam Montana] If you agree with my opinions, awesome. If you don't - good for you as well

[Adam Montana] Regarding the "scam" part of my sites – lol ! I don't give financial advice, it's clearly stated all over the place that VIP supports the site and there is no guarantee on anything here, and I'm probably the only "guru" out there that will actually tell you that you might take a loss on this investment.

[Adam Montana] *MIGHT*. We all know that.

[Adam Montana] Now, if you want my real name and address... please, give me a break I have a family, I have a life outside of Dinar, and I hope you can all respect that.

[kcw] afields Hello Adam thanks for all you do, i have a question have you heard any news from your contact at the CBI, or any of your contact over there. Thanks GO RV!!!!!

[Adam Montana] Same as last week, unfortunately! Everyone has their eyes on the goal, but it's a slow process in Iraq.

[Adam Montana] As long as they keep moving forward, I am happy to watch, learn, and wait.

[kcw] ChiTownHopeful Adam Have you heard anything about banks freezing international wire transfers out of the USA? Thank you

[Adam Montana] No, other than a couple of bunk rumors.

[kcw] few24u Aloha Adam, So will one of your cash in sites be located in Hawaii? If not, how would you suggest, to those w/o access to one of your sites, we cash in if we must travel overseas to reach a site?? Yes, I am being positive about it coming on this year!! Thanks!

[Adam Montana] We do indeed have VIP partner facilities in Hawaii.

[kcw] amhvl Adam…you have previously indicated Iraq has sufficient proxy ministers in place to facilitate an RV, which would lessen or nullify the importance of Erbil. Shabbibi has stated his reluctance (or refusal) to RV without a fully seated GOI (or Erbil power sharing fully implemented). Considering the apparent ambiguity of the two positions, I am wondering which position is correct and why?

[Adam Montana] That's a great question! I wish I could tell you for absolute certain which one is the "final answer", but I think it could happen either way.

[Adam Montana] Maliki could be being forced AS WE SPEAK to get Erbil (Arbil, Erbil, and Irbil are all the same thing FYI) resolved... or Shabibi could be blowing smoke and they could bypass that whole thing and stamp a few documents then raise the value without seating one more person.

[Adam Montana] Wish I could tell you something more positive, but it's a coin toss.

[kcw] new york kevin Sir Adam: With all the recent talk regarding the valuation of the IQD firmly coming in at 10 cents, with a limited cashin time around 90 days, so that the GOI can remove excess dinar from the world market at the lowest possible cost to them. I believe it was said on account of the fact that bottomline they are holding all the cards and therefore it makes perfect sense that they will do what is in the best interest of the GOI and the Iraqi people. Does this all mean that if this scenario is true, inorder for us who have been in this (me since 2006) to hopefully retire with a windfall that we will have to sell at 10 cents and then turn around with this money and reinvest it in the new revalued dinar and sit on that as its value hopefully rises to a hopefully 2:1 or 3:1 ratio? Please answer this question on your next chat. Sincerely; New York Kevin

[Adam Montana] You are indeed 100% correct - this is a possible scenario

[Adam Montana] it's not what everyone wants to hear, but it is indeed possible

[kcw] Amos9:13 Also I would like to ask you if you think it might be safe to say that Iraq is a new age Germany....Germany did RV (25 years later but we are living in faster times) and they were torn by war (turkey was not) possibly could we see a faster Germany like RV?

[Adam Montana] Amos9:13, we ARE living in faster times! Iraq is on about year 10 of a possible RV, so they are getting closer to that 25 year mark. I STRONGLY doubt it will take quite that long, but when you put it in perspective like this...

[Adam Montana] .... I think we should all be comforted by the fact that Iraq IS going forward and all signs point to it not taking 25 years!

[Adam Montana] That's the last one, I know this was a long chat and we covered a lot of topics. I'll follow up when kcw posts it in the forum. Thanks everyone.... watch out for guru-fever and GOO RVVVVV!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I really like the alternating color in VIZIOs post. So easy to read. For a super long question, can read Adam's answer and then decide if reading the meandering paragraph will be worth it. (When he answers "I don't think so" I can save about 3 minutes) :lol:

• Upvote 5

Great chat this morning. Always positive with just the right amount of grounding needed to remain sane. Thanks Adam. Thanks kcw and vizioiraqi for posting. All you Mods out there a greatfull pat on the back for keeping us all in line and for bringing in the news in forums.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam, good chat. This is a great no-hype zone. I like that... And I like that you keep your true identity to yourself, just as I and others do. I can't believe anyone would be so blatant as to question that. I do not want my true identity exposed either. Besides, sometimes it's refreshing to just be ordinary... ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I really like the alternating color in VIZIOs post. So easy to read. For a super long question, can read Adam's answer and then decide if reading the meandering paragraph will be worth it. (When he answers "I don't think so" I can save about 3 minutes) :lol:

I agree 100%...More easy to read.

Thanks Adam, good chat. This is a great no-hype zone. I like that... And I like that you keep your true identity to yourself, just as I and others do. I can't believe anyone would be so blatant as to question that. I do not want my true identity exposed either. Besides, sometimes it's refreshing to just be ordinary... ;)

I agree with you, completely. Revealing one's identity in any forum could create serious problems. I think that AM is right on in being optimistic and conservative in his posts. I'm rather tired of the the misleading and false posts that are generated by a handful of so called Gurus.

Iraq is a work in progress from a political and economic stand point. I will remain patient and grounded with regard to our investment.

Go Iraq!

• Upvote 1