Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TERM LIMITS

Heavyduty053

Even with this country in dire straits and everything in chaos the voting public still doesn't and will not demand TERM LIMITS for all our elected officials.....Listen when a person gets to comfortable staying in a position of power they become corrupt, insensitive and loose repect for what right. This country is facing trumoils beyond belief and the lack of interest to demand that one can't serve over two terms in any office is next to nothing. It is sad to see our once proud country go down the tubes for lack of respect to get involved. Washington knows this they have primed us to believe they can do our thinking for us. Last election Obama had an overwhelming popular vote because everyone believed his term of change but we failed to do our homework on his life and his background as a man and his principles. Well need i say where that has got us in 3 1/2 years. Why oh why do we just not care anymore, have we become num into thinking we can't do anything to prevent this kind of thing from going on, come on folks wait up everyday it amazes me as to how far our elected leaders are throwing us down the tubes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The clowns that would have term limits cast upon them are the idiots that will vote them in against themselves ? Da ! They will not shoot themselves in the foot would you ? I agree with you , but these cronies will not do this . , . Da ya think ? Obummer must go first then we deal with the other hoodlums

Edited by Usaok
  • Upvote 3

The clowns that would have term limits cast upon them are the idiots that will vote them in against themselves ? Da ! They will not shoot themselves in the foot would you ? I agree with you , but these cronies will not do this . , . Da ya think ? Obummer must go first then we deal with the other hoodlums

We need to start using Recall rights. All who have taken the oath of office and then belittled it and skirted around it has violated the oath. They have failed the people who sent them there to honestly execute that office, they have failed and must be removed. The cancer will not be cured until we doctor it.

• Upvote 1