Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Yes, Another bank story***

easyrider

15:09:42] TwtyFn25] 21MillionDinar: I went in to a random WF branch and asked to speak with the wealth manager. I actually went to three different branches. At the first two I was told the wealth manager was not in. The third branch told me “he is in a wealth managers summit meeting today.”

I then went in to speak with a back office lady who I was referred to after briefly speaking with another back office person. Both of them actually sat in on the meeting. At first they both denied any involvement of WF and gave the usual canned answer with regard to non interest bearing accounts and Dinar etc.

But after learning how much Dinar I have I was told… “we want to do whatever we can to work with you to meet your needs.” The lady gave me her card and asked if she could speak personally with the internationall foreign exchange dept. and give me a call back. She indicated it would be today for sure.

In a couple hours later she called me back and said… “when you see our website update then we will be able to speak with you further about this matter.”

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I went into a WF to open a line of credit for a new business venture. Was talking w/

the person helping me. She was asking me about my retirement, investments, etc. I told her I have foreign currency. She looked at me & said IRAQI DINAR?

I said yes & immediatly she said we dont reccommend it at this time. I said I know. End of story B)

• Upvote 5

I went into a WF to open a line of credit for a new business venture. Was talking w/

the person helping me. She was asking me about my retirement, investments, etc. I told her I have foreign currency. She looked at me & said IRAQI DINAR?

I said yes & immediatly she said we dont reccommend it at this time. I said I know. End of story B)

I have a WF story a little different than yours but with the EXACT same ending........coincidence?!!? Thanks for posting Easy.....

• Upvote 1

15:09:42] TwtyFn25] 21MillionDinar: I went in to a random WF branch and asked to speak with the wealth manager. I actually went to three different branches. At the first two I was told the wealth manager was not in. The third branch told me “he is in a wealth managers summit meeting today.”

I then went in to speak with a back office lady who I was referred to after briefly speaking with another back office person. Both of them actually sat in on the meeting. At first they both denied any involvement of WF and gave the usual canned answer with regard to non interest bearing accounts and Dinar etc.

But after learning how much Dinar I have I was told… “we want to do whatever we can to work with you to meet your needs.” The lady gave me her card and asked if she could speak personally with the internationall foreign exchange dept. and give me a call back. She indicated it would be today for sure.

In a couple hours later she called me back and said… “when you see our website update then we will be able to speak with you further about this matter.”

Thanks for the post, but I'm sorry folks, this is just another bank story with no merit..WF will be the last bank on the face of this planet to know when the dinar RV's in fact I would be willing to bet that we will know before WF.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

As I've mentioned in a previous article I work in the banking industry as a branch manager and officer. We still exchange IQD. Since the IQD isn't internationally traded banks

do not have to exchange it. Once the IQD is internationally recognized the Fed will require banks to exchange (as long as they have a foreign currency department). If you need any verification

on any "bank stories" please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. My email address is drift72032@gmail.com. As far as banks are concerned they are ruled over by the Fed. The Fed president is the only

one who might know about the situation of the dinar...doubt anyone else would.

• Upvote 8

“when you see our website update then we will be able to speak with you further about this matter.”

Just for kicks......what is even meant by this statement?

Was the site, or is the site down currently? If not, how does one know when it's been updated? :blink:

Also, isn't 21MillionDinar a member here?

• Upvote 1

Was the site, or is the site down currently? If not, how does one know when it's been updated? :blink:

You're thinking of 20MillionDinar.......unless he bought another million today

• Upvote 5

no its not the same person that is a member here. I am not sure what that meant as far aas their website maybe a change is coming regarding the dinar i dunno.

My wife works for WF, and they have no plans to change their policy as regards the IQD anytime in the foreseeable future. When, and if, the IQD does RV, I'm sure their stance will change, banks are in business to make money...

of course banks are in the business to making money when chapter 7 gets lifted their currency will be aable to go international along with a nice value to their currency :)

• Upvote 1

has anyone thought the reason the wealth managers tell these guys they will help them is because 21million dinar is still close to $21K USD. This is still a lot of money to most people. just a thought.

If i am a banker and someone tells me they have 50 million dinar, this first thing i think is this guy has almost $50,000 in liquid assests.

My wife works for WF, and they have no plans to change their policy as regards the IQD anytime in the foreseeable future. When, and if, the IQD does RV, I'm sure their stance will change, banks are in business to make money...

My WF branch bank manager told me they never had, will not or ever deal in IQD.

However I can order as much Vietnam Dong, Yuan & SK Won I want to through WF.

She won't know that....as a branch manager you are concerned with retail operations only. Every bank has a foreign currency department that handles those

request. She can only tell you what the currency is doing now. Once Iraq goes international they will have to trade the IQD...they can charge you a fee of course...but it's close to the same rules of the cash advance machines in banks. Even though you aren't a customer....the banks must sign an agreement with Visa/MC which basically

says "you must honor all visa/mc holders regardless of them being customers." So when the Fed comes out and says the IQD has gone global...we will now trade currency...then the banks must oblige. Iraq needs to go International....it's a MUST....

• Upvote 4

I believe they mean the Wells Fargo Currency Exchange website..As of now IQD is not listed as traded on that site...But when it is you will see it listed on it. I have been checking it for some time now. But expect to see it on CBI first.

If only he could have spelled international correctly.....

next

I gave ya a plus.....I'm with ya......skeptical of any "well-connected, financial guru advisors with high up connections and intel" that can't spell correctly....

• Upvote 1

I gave ya a plus.....I'm with ya......skeptical of any "well-connected, financial guru advisors with high up connections and intel" that can't spell correctly....

Thanks. With a -7 and a plus 5, in the same thread, Im borderline bipolar......