Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On Iraqi TV, Kuwait Ambassador in Iraq to UN...

Luigi1

From another source...

On Iraqi TV, Kuwait Ambassador in Iraq to UN...Get C7 done now.

Go to 20 minutes into the conference call.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=70-17-65-67-38-10310411144-17-65-67-17-65-6744-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6769-17-65-67116;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

We may not have to wait till June for the RV Your views on this latest develoment.

• Upvote 5

sounds like maybe a deal reached between Iraq and Kuwait as part of reperations for the invasion. Iraq says look, you get us out of chapter VII and in return we will RV and all the IQD you have will be worth a lot more, thus helping pay for the rest or part of the rest of the monies we owe you. It sounds to me like some kind of economic agreement, not just, oh your our BFF now, has been done to help with the economic condition of Kuwait and also help Iraq get out of the Chapter VII. You don't push and say do it now without knowing some inside information. Also I don't believe it will be by way of a LOP, that wouldn't be probable IMO.

Edited by scrappyone
  • Upvote 1

WHENEVER!!! Im not getting all hyped up anymore....... if it happens it happens!! When it happens it will happen.....I am taking the iraqi way on this.............im filling myself with all smoke and mirrors......:blink:

• Upvote 1

Seems June was the big date last year too.. June 25th or something..? Anyone remember? Iraq National Day.. or some other big conference or something?

That's when I got into this. I know a guy who knows a guy who knew Okie who said.. 'blah blah blah June 2011 is the dead last date'.. and that's how the story starts.

Seems June was the big date last year too.. June 25th or something..? Anyone remember? Iraq National Day.. or some other big conference or something?

That's when I got into this. I know a guy who knows a guy who knew Okie who said.. 'blah blah blah June 2011 is the dead last date'.. and that's how the story starts.

Last years drop dead date was supposedly June 30th. Looks like that didn't happen huh?

sounds like maybe a deal reached between Iraq and Kuwait as part of reperations for the invasion. Iraq says look, you get us out of chapter VII and in return we will RV and all the IQD you have will be worth a lot more, thus helping pay for the rest or part of the rest of the monies we owe you. It sounds to me like some kind of economic agreement, not just, oh your our BFF now, has been done to help with the economic condition of Kuwait and also help Iraq get out of the Chapter VII. You don't push and say do it now without knowing some inside information. Also I don't believe it will be by way of a LOP, that wouldn't be probable IMO.

Your right. Both nations will benefit. AS far as a LOP...maybe a 2 zero LOP & come out low, say .10 cents then raise or float higher over the next two years. Iraq has asperations of the IQD equal to the KD.

Oh I think I can wait till June.... :D

I think June was Maliki's wish. Not sure why he picked June. It will be interesting to see what happens the end of May... ;)

June may be the official or cerimonial announcment. It could still happen before.