Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

poll: what is deleting the three zeroes

truthful1

What is deleting the three zeroes??  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Deleting the three zeroes is a..........

• redenomination where lower denoms are circulated, exchange rate moves from .00086 to .86
    • redenomination, where three zeroes c omes off the notes. (example-10,000 becomes 10 dinar)
    • redenomination, a new currency replaces old, exchange rate (1000old= 1new) with exchange rate of (.00086 old= .86 new)
    • redenomination of some sorts, but not really sure.

you have forgotten one example from the most excellent { who ever } put this out in the papers of iraq ,,, this zero was explaned as the zero`s off merchandising ,,, and trades stuff ,,, { i`m guessing exports imports and every day needs } .... soo lets say ----- my apartment cost 400,oo u .s. a month over here ,, in iraq it would cost 400,000.oo dinars drop zero`s off the dinar number and the apartment is now the same as a 400.oo u.s. ..same with autos 40,ooo kea over here { extremely exagerated :lol: } over there it would cost 40,000,000.oo and a couple camels drop the zero`s and the camels ,, this was explaned in a couple of post from different papers in iraq {but then again all news is rehashed } soo it may have been the same explanation used over and over ,,,, but lets take another look .... zero`s off the notes { meaning the new lower denominations will not have the zero`s a 1,ooo is a 1 and a 10,ooo is a 10 ,,, a 50,ooo is a 50 ..... now they put the rate of { 1 too 1 } as we have heard over and over { or the better than the u.s.dollar as also we have heard,,,, and the new lower notes are passed out the same day or week as the new rate ,,,, this i think is what we are waiting too see ,,,, alll though all of this i just said did come from iraq news or c.b.i. editorials ,,,,,

• Upvote 2

Yes we know they will come out with the small notes, 1, 5, 10, etc. but many times when Iraq talks about deleting the 000 notes what they are saying is they are taking them out of circulation (removing them!) .... Its all in the translation...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yes we know they will come out with the small notes, 1, 5, 10, etc. but many times when Iraq talks about deleting the 000 notes what they are saying is they are taking them out of circulation (removing them!) .... Its all in the translation...

We get lost in translation as usual.....Happens.....And I'm sure that 10 diff. translators will give 10 diff. translations on same text.....

• Upvote 1

I voted for option 4, reason being is that I just don't see them moving the decimal point on the exchange rate. Due to the effects that would have on inflation. Then they've also talked about just removing two zeros. We know they are going to change the currency. I believe it is a must to be able to make change and what not. I also voted that way, because I don't think they know their plan yet. Unless everything coming out of Iraq in the news is just a charade. I believe they had a plan in the beginning, but they waited too long and now that plan must change. I will eat crow in front of all my friends and family if need be, but I will not get out until the end. A little over a thousand dollars won't break me, but it could very well end up making me. We shall see. I've learned a lot, so I won't be at a total loss if it goes bad. Good thread +1 to ya. :)

• Upvote 1

I am curious to see how the poll turns out. Thanks

Hey truthful...nice poll...I'm curious as well...but perhaps you should start a few additional polls....to include to "remove" "lift" "raise" "cut"....this way we get a true picture...not like the tainted information on the CBI's website :unsure::mellow::blink::huh::o

• Upvote 1

Come on guys!! You should all know what this is by now!!!

They are ONLY removing the bills with 3 zeros on it....just taking them out of circulation but the RV will happen before that!!

They already said they removed 70% of the bills off the streets and they have been working the past three years to get the rest! Iraq is full of USD so they dont need the dinar...this is how they did it! So really they only have to back what we speculators have and that will be paid with dinar for oil cause bush has billions of dinar!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Hey truthful...nice poll...I'm curious as well...but perhaps you should start a few additional polls....to include to "remove" "lift" "raise" "cut"....this way we get a true picture...not like the tainted information on the CBI's website :unsure::mellow::blink::huh::o

I'm guessing option #1 will end up well out in front. I'm curious how you found out the information posted on the CBI's website is "tainted", would you expound on that sometime? perhaps in another thread so as not to highjack this one.

They are ONLY removing the bills with 3 zeros on it....just taking them out of circulation but the RV will happen before that!!

They already said they removed 70% of the bills off the streets and they have been working the past three years to get the rest! Iraq is full of USD so they dont need the dinar...this is how they did it! So really they only have to back what we speculators have and that will be paid with dinar for oil cause bush has billions of dinar!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I agree with Keep, it means removing all the larger bills with three zeros from circulation.

So really they only have to back what we speculators have and that will be paid with dinar for oil cause bush has billions of dinar!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep...keep it straight....it's Obama that needs the RV to save his arses...cause it was Bush who saved ours ;)

I'm guessing option #1 will end up well out in front. I'm curious how you found out the information posted on the CBI's website is "tainted", would you expound on that sometime? perhaps in another thread so as not to highjack this one.

No problem....but for future reference...I suggest that you ask me to expand on the matter rather than to expound.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I agree Keepm !

Your right on target in my book.

Party on ! :P

Keep...keep it straight....it's Obama that needs the RV to save his arses...cause it was Bush who saved ours ;)

No problem....but for future reference...I suggest that you ask me to expand on the matter rather than to expound.....

Thanks! Actually, expound was the word I wanted. (ie - : to explain by setting forth in detail.) - But expand on your thoughts will work as well, so if it works better for you, it's fine by me. :)

Ok… let’s look at history.

There have been about 100 redenominations in the last 40 or 50 years.

So far:

Option 1 has happened ZERO times.

Option 2 has happened ZERO times.

Option 3 has happened 100 times.

Option 4 has happened ZERO times.

So in the last 100 redenominations. Option 3 leads 100 to nothing against the other options.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was being sarcastic in case some people didnt catch it lol....sorry.....

I didn't have the heart to tell him....glad you did it yourself :)

Thanks! Actually, expound was the word I wanted. (ie - : to explain by setting forth in detail.) - But expand on your thoughts will work as well, so if it works better for you, it's fine by me. :)

Coming from you I'm sure it was :lol:..but when you address someone like myself....I appreciate nice words like expand rather than expound (not so nice)...if you really know what I mean :huh::unsure::blink:

• Upvote 1

Securities Commission confirms that the impact of deletion of zeros on the Government of Iraq's foreign

Authority announced the Iraq Stock Exchange that the deletion of three zeros from the local currency will not affect the level of equity investment of external and internal.

According to the Commission that the deletion of zeros from the local currency is currently only being is organizational and it will not affect the level of trading equity Investment external and internal indicating that continuous coordination with the Central Bank to regulate the process of deleting the zeros and confidence that it will not affect the level of trading domestic and foreign stocks

Began with the Iraq Stock Exchange initial preparations for membership of the global market for securities Almalahaly announced that the Securities Commission for its work to stop starting from Dalahadd until next Thursday in response to the holiday announced by the Iraqi government.

http://www.alhurriatv.com/news/16197/