Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Illegal Mexican Families file tax returns

Mongo

Illegal mexicans are claiming dependents that still live in Mexico!!!:o

If working illegals in this country wasn't bad enough and paying no tax.

Now they can file a tax return(how do you file a tax return when you haven't payed into the IRS)

they get 1000 dollars per child, but these people are claiming Nephews and Nieces that still live in Old Mexico

They are getting refund checks for up to 30 thousand dollars a pop

Where is the outrage:angry:

I get taxed to death and then end up oweing the IRS:(

My link

• Upvote 3

Interesting ... because they don't speak the language, bring their own customs and societal mors to the US, tend to take jobs a lot of Americans will not want, and work for whatever they can get without waiting for a union to guarantee them more ... all that sort of adds up to us thinking these people are little on the ... shall we say ... unsophisticated (dumb) side. And yet, they are the ones who have come up with this way to circumvent the intent of the system and use the system to their own benefit, at the cost of Americans.

Yes, very interesting. Perhaps the next Commander in Chief should be taken from their ranks ... I mean, if they can think their way around the system you have in place, maybe they could do the same on an international scale.

Just a thought

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting ... because they don't speak the language, bring their own customs and societal mors to the US, tend to take jobs a lot of Americans will not want, and work for whatever they can get without waiting for a union to guarantee them more ... all that sort of adds up to us thinking these people are little on the ... shall we say ... unsophisticated (dumb) side. And yet, they are the ones who have come up with this way to circumvent the intent of the system and use the system to their own benefit, at the cost of Americans.

Yes, very interesting. Perhaps the next Commander in Chief should be taken from their ranks ... I mean, if they can think their way around the system you have in place, maybe they could do the same on an international scale.

Just a thought

smee2

Sorry Smee, I have to disagree with you on this one...I am NOT saying that Illegal aliens are dumb, and many are far harder working and industrious than many Americans who believe they are "entitled" to things (just because they were born in the USA). I would prefer to have people with a strong work ethic here LEGALLY, and I would gladly support an exchange program to swap non-contributing American citizens (excluding actual disabled citizens and those who have contributed).

I have had a lifetime of living in predominantly southern US border states. I can tell you without hesitation that the construction industry has suffered immensely by allowing illegal labor to TAKE JOBS AWAY FROM AMERICANS, and quite often provide substandard work. The Americans PROUDLY did the work and lived a comfortable working class lifestyle (what used to be referred to as "The American Dream"). I personally know 8 contractors in just 1 small town who all have their homes in foreclosure because there is no work for over 3 years. They all WANT to work, but because of the Illegal alien workforce they cannot get work for a living wage.

In 1980 a journeyman carpenter made $15-$30/hr + benefits ($7-$10/hr) depending upon which part of the US they were in and their trade. Today $6-$8/hr CASH gets labor (no taxes, insurance, reporting, etc.). These exploited people are all but enslaved, while skilled AMERICANS cannot get work. A journeyman carpenter is fortunate to receive the same wage they received 30 years ago (without benefits), and the cost of living has gone up how much? I am mot talking about people asking for Union representation, but interestingly the Unions are attempting to organize illegal aliens under an entirely separate program that with transcend international borders.

As was pointed out in the above article, money is sent back to their homeland. They are drawn to the US because they are encouraged to do so, and arguably (in spite of what they face) they can have a better life (as well as those they support who remain in their LEGAL homeland). I would argue it is not so much their cleverness and ability to "Think around the system" as much as it is they are encouraged and instructed on how to "work the system" that has been growing in place by those in the US who believe it will be of greater benefit, power, and control to them who have created this situation. After all, once you are able to place a person into a position of power who will continue to create laws that will further your cause and/or benefit a large population at the expense of another population, you will pretty much remain in power until the entire system is overthrown or collapses!

Today I spoke with a house painter that told me he inquired about going to work for a large painting contractor. He said he was told they no longer hire non-Hispanics for their crews!

My point is, there are millions of Americans who would love to do a job for a fair and living wage. However, as long as preferential treatment is given to groups (or they are allowed to avoid participating in taxes, insurance, and even laws) then how can the Americans compete? TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 5

Ellos no son tontos. Son más inteligentes que us.Because permitimos que nuestro gobierno para salirse con la suya este tipo de mierda

"They are not stupid. They are more intelligent than us.Because we allow our Government to get away with this kind of poop." Its not just the Mexicans, its all foreign illegals. We are so focused on the Mexicans, that we are letting others slip through the cracks also.

Dog53, still can't get into chat. LOL :)

Sorry Smee, I have to disagree with you on this one...I am NOT saying that Illegal aliens are dumb, and many are far harder working and industrious than many Americans who believe they are "entitled" to things (just because they were born in the USA). I would prefer to have people with a strong work ethic here LEGALLY, and I would gladly support an exchange program to swap non-contributing American citizens (excluding actual disabled citizens and those who have contributed).

I have had a lifetime of living in predominantly southern US border states. I can tell you without hesitation that the construction industry has suffered immensely by allowing illegal labor to TAKE JOBS AWAY FROM AMERICANS, and quite often provide substandard work. The Americans PROUDLY did the work and lived a comfortable working class lifestyle (what used to be referred to as "The American Dream"). I personally know 8 contractors in just 1 small town who all have their homes in foreclosure because there is no work for over 3 years. They all WANT to work, but because of the Illegal alien workforce they cannot get work for a living wage.

In 1980 a journeyman carpenter made $15-$30/hr + benefits ($7-$10/hr) depending upon which part of the US they were in and their trade. Today $6-$8/hr CASH gets labor (no taxes, insurance, reporting, etc.). These exploited people are all but enslaved, while skilled AMERICANS cannot get work. A journeyman carpenter is fortunate to receive the same wage they received 30 years ago (without benefits), and the cost of living has gone up how much? I am mot talking about people asking for Union representation, but interestingly the Unions are attempting to organize illegal aliens under an entirely separate program that with transcend international borders.

As was pointed out in the above article, money is sent back to their homeland. They are drawn to the US because they are encouraged to do so, and arguably (in spite of what they face) they can have a better life (as well as those they support who remain in their LEGAL homeland). I would argue it is not so much their cleverness and ability to "Think around the system" as much as it is they are encouraged and instructed on how to "work the system" that has been growing in place by those in the US who believe it will be of greater benefit, power, and control to them who have created this situation. After all, once you are able to place a person into a position of power who will continue to create laws that will further your cause and/or benefit a large population at the expense of another population, you will pretty much remain in power until the entire system is overthrown or collapses!

Today I spoke with a house painter that told me he inquired about going to work for a large painting contractor. He said he was told they no longer hire non-Hispanics for their crews!

My point is, there are millions of Americans who would love to do a job for a fair and living wage. However, as long as preferential treatment is given to groups (or they are allowed to avoid participating in taxes, insurance, and even laws) then how can the Americans compete? TwoCents.gif

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. Your thoughts are accurate and dead on. What really pisses me off is that illegals and immigrants are eligible for county health care and food stamp plans. I see it often in my work. This country is a mess. The US needs to shut the borders and take care of American's first. Sorry for the rant. Be well. :)

Ellos no son tontos. Son más inteligentes que us.Because permitimos que nuestro gobierno para salirse con la suya este tipo de mierda

Dog,

Please translate. I can't read Spanish today.

Thanks.

"They are not stupid. They are more intelligent than us.Because we allow our Government to get away with this kind of poop." Its not just the Mexicans, its all foreign illegals. We are so focused on the Mexicans, that we are letting others slip through the cracks also.

Here you go Skitealwedrop translation. :) Only I put poop instead of ***t

Just a thought

smee2

When I was interviewing at the Disneyland hotel. The chef that was interviewing me asked, how do you work with Mexicans. I said ok, I have family that are Mexican. He then stated that they only usually hired Mexicans as they work for less and put up with more.

Just one other thought, when they figure the unemployment numbers, too bad they cant figure in all the illegals that lost their jobs too, i'm sure its in the millions.

• Upvote 1

Errrmmm....just an FYI.....Its ridiculously easy to game the IRS system. :rolleyes:

These people are probably employed, who knows where, but there are lots

of states that allow illegals to work, no questions asked.

Which means their employer gives the Feds whatever form applies to that

person......It will have a bogus Soc Sec number, but that doesnt matter to the

IRS.

They can claim as many dependents as they like. The value for 2011 is $3700

Per dependent, and they will receive that amount in deductions till they reach

0 income tax. After that they will get free money, up to a certain point, not

sure what the threashold is, but people get busted for this all the time.

The only way to stop it, is for the IRS to audit. That probably doesnt happen

often to illegals, to much hassle Im sure, and the Feds are more interested in

the big cheaters anyway ;)

• Upvote 1

Illegal mexicans are claiming dependents that still live in Mexico!!!:o

If working illegals in this country wasn't bad enough and paying no tax.

Now they can file a tax return(how do you file a tax return when you haven't payed into the IRS)

they get 1000 dollars per child, but these people are claiming Nephews and Nieces that still live in Old Mexico

They are getting refund checks for up to 30 thousand dollars a pop

Where is the outrage:angry:

I get taxed to death and then end up oweing the IRS:(

My link

OMG I have been lucky to get 2.000 back if I do not have to pay in that year

I have 2 kids a house etc I have worked since I was 15 now 43 and they get that much back

And they wonder why us good hard working people are PO now

I need to learn how to lie to IRS and get away with it

• Upvote 1

Know the feeling being an immigrant myself, I'm from Canada. Sorry but on job applications that is not one of the blocks I can fill in. I have worked all my life. Military carreer 26 years and a tradesman , electrician for 17 years. I call myself an American and pay taxes and yes I too am PO'd because illegals are in fact taking jobs away from hard working construction workers at a cheaper pay. Leet's see I have to apply for work every day to collect unemployment or go to work for cheaper than I did 35 years ago just to make what the illegals are making. What's up with that and then I pay taxes on meager wages and they pay none. Then they get thousands in returns. You think I can change my name to fit in with the illegals and get a fake SSN then make the good money. NOT ON YOUR FRIGIN LIFE. just my frustration eeking out. :twocents: :twocents: :angry: :angry: Then do this to the illegals :banhammer:

• Upvote 1

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. Your thoughts are accurate and dead on. What really pisses me off is that illegals and immigrants are eligible for county health care and food stamp plans. I see it often in my work. This country is a mess. The US needs to shut the borders and take care of American's first. Sorry for the rant. Be well. :)

Dog,

Please translate. I can't read Spanish today.

Thanks.

They don't need to shut the boarders, just uphold the current laws that we have and as Mitt Romney would say, illegal persons will self deport.

Dont start at the boarder, as thats the first place they say they will start and even after getting the money for the projects they don't do it, so forget it