Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil Agreement content disclosed

Gentlemen,

Haven't been around for a while. Came on to read Adam's chat as I always do. Couldn't help but notice this interesting article. It certainly is an eye opener! It's no wonder it's taking so long to pass. Try to imagine our Western governments trying to pass this much legislation. It would take us years as well. They have done quite a bit of this stuff already.

You guys I've quoted seem to like to say the Iraqi leadership doesn't care about their people. Man, we've heard that line so many times over the years. They will sort this out one way or another. This should not be an emotional issue to us. Their people are not starving. They're still better off than much of the world.

Either they'll embrace democracy or go back to a dictatorship. As an investment, it really doesn't matter either way, Iraq has vast wealth potential and it will be exploited no matter what form of government is in charge or how we personally feel about it. Don't believe me, just look at all their extremely rich neighbours. None of them are democracies, yet the world's money flows in and out without regard to any ethical delemas. This doesn't mean I condone the direction Iraq may be heading in. It just means there's nothing more we can do about it. Our blood and treasure has been spent. All we can do now is sit back and hope for the best!

The Dinar will rv one day. Hopefully at a value that makes us some money. Have a great summer everyone. Get out and spend time with family and friends. All this crap will take care of itself and one day we'll reap the benefits!

Clearly, the GOI is not terribly concerned about the welfare of the Iraqi's. The Iraqi Nationals deserve better. 

DONT GET TOO EXCITED THIS IS NOTHING AND IN 2 WEEKS YOU WONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT EBRIL AND THEY WILL BE TALKIN ABOUT CHAPTER7 RELEASE OR THE NEW DENOMS ARE COMING OUT .......THIS IS LIKE A MERRY GO ROUND....JUST GOES AROUND IN CIRCLES AND NEVER MOVES FORWARD

They will never care about the welfare of their people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If this were approved it would seriously limit Maliki's power. It is no wonder he doesn't agree with it. The funny part is section Eight which requires a 100% consensus on critical issues. You can't get two of them to agree on whether or not it is raining. How the h3!! are you going to get a 100% consensus on anything.

Roadrunner

MONEY. RV. MONEY. OHH yes. Agree, and we will RV. Nice to see ya. 

• Upvote 1

I've always been told that I am extremely positive, sometimes even foolishly so, but could this new information mean that they are stirring the pot just to cause confusion before they RV? Or could it be that they are meeting a new event, the RV, and they are scared and confused? After all, it has been ten years and they have gone through a great deal.  They really are new at this "governing/government" business.

And back here at home, what does Obama have to do to get congress to bring charges against him? They did it much sooner on Nixon, and what he had done couldn't even touch all that Obama's done to the American people. You all know all of the following, but lets count the ways--

1.) Benghazi--where was he and what was he doing? What is the reason for this to have happened?  

2.) Gun-running into Mexico and the deaths of two American law officials because of it 

3.) Being in collusion with Russia about our missles (I'll have more flexibility after my election), and now he wants to reduce those missles drasitically--again.

4.) Reducing our military until there is not enough of them to provide security for our country.

5.) Snooping on Fox News reporter, James Rosin and even his parents 

6.) AP attack, another news agency

7.) Spending us into oblivion while supporting unions that rip us off, so he can continue to get financial support from those unions  to get elected a second time 

8.) IRS scandel, and their attack on American teaparties, i.e., American citizens

9.) Lying consistently with a straight face

10.)  Using our money in the millions, and perhaps even in the billions, to take perpetual vacations, while keeping the White House closed to our nation's children as an austerity measure, actually to "punish" Americans who disagreed with him,

11.) Making all thinking Americans face the clear possiblity of the loss of their beloved country.

12.) Sending Michelle out among us to tell us what to eat.

13.) Bowing to a Saudi king in our names.

14.) Insulting our friend, the Queen of England

15.) Winning the election a second time by voter fraud.

16. Apologizing for America all over the world.

17.) Giving our money and our military airplanes and other weapons of war to Egypt which is not our friend), and leaving Israel, which is our friend, vulnerable to attack.

18.) Circumventing our laws when they don't suit him.

19.) Having 40 czars in his White House, none of whom were elected to office by the American people, and most of whom (If not all) are very anti-American

20.) Lying to the American people about his background, his history, who he really is, his Muslim background, and his hatred of America.

21.) his divisiveness in all things black and white

22.) His attempt to destroy our educational system and to teach our children lies

23.) his efforts to destroy our American foundation of faith and religion.

24.) His determined efforts to divide the American people. After all, if he'd had a son, "he would look like Trayvon." 

25.) No matter what it is, blaming President Bush.

We are not better for having had him as our president; we are incredibly worse. And before he does something that will tie us up forever, like signing the UN document that gives the UN control of our guns, we need to get rid of him. I live each day in dread about what he will do to America next, and how far into forever his betrayals will impact the lives of our chidlren and the future of our country. 

• Upvote 6

We are not better for having had him as our president; we are incredibly worse. And before he does something that will tie us up forever, like signing the UN document that gives the UN control of our guns, we need to get rid of him. I live each day in dread about what he will do to America next, and how far into forever his betrayals will impact the lives of our chidlren and the future of our country.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/116545-erbil-agreement-content-disclosed/page-2#ixzz2WowxtjpS

Amen Sister!

• Upvote 1

If you read the points here all this is everything Maliki has tainted or kept from being completed. He has installed a bunch of crooks in all areas of the government to the armed forces. THIS MAN IS NOT A BUILDER HE IS A DICTATOR AND HE HAS INVITED TERRORISM BY SUPPRESSING THE PEOPLE.

I want you to read every post in this thread, please. You have set a very negative

Tone for what seems to be very good information. And most, because of their experiences

With this investment, followed your lead. Imho, the original post contains valuable

Information on certain laws to be voted on. That is a good thing. Especially considering

That HCL is one of those laws. Do you really want to be known as the guy who brings

Everyone down? We ALL KNOW what you think of Maliki, and that's ok. But there is more to this than

Him. It even seems that the Iraqis themselves are so over him. Furthermore, with all

That has been happening of late it seems that they are going on without him. All I'm saying

Is at this point in the game it seems better to look at the positive than focusing

On beating that negative dead horse. Cheer up my friend, your about to be very rich.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cheer up my friend, your about to be very rich.

Remains to be seen. :rolleyes:

And back off from my friend Uncirculd.... thank you very much. She has put in a lot more time here than you have. :)

I mean REALLY!

LGD No matter how bad you want it... this won't help.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT... Just WHAT Is the the "Tone" about THIS country (US) set by this site?

Really would like to know?

It's certainly not well. :(      Solutions Anyone?

Okay... Okay.... we need to come together.

Stop! Talkin The Talk... Start! Walkin The Walk.

I want you to read every post in this thread, please. You have set a very negative

Tone for what seems to be very good information. And most, because of their experiences

With this investment, followed your lead. Imho, the original post contains valuable

Information on certain laws to be voted on. That is a good thing. Especially considering

That HCL is one of those laws. Do you really want to be known as the guy who brings

Everyone down? We ALL KNOW what you think of Maliki, and that's ok. But there is more to this than

Him. It even seems that the Iraqis themselves are so over him. Furthermore, with all

That has been happening of late it seems that they are going on without him. All I'm saying

Is at this point in the game it seems better to look at the positive than focusing

On beating that negative dead horse. Cheer up my friend, your about to be very rich.

Remains to be seen. :rolleyes:

And back off from my friend Uncirculd.... thank you very much. She has put in a lot more time here than you have. :)

I mean REALLY!

LGD No matter how bad you want it... this won't help.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT... Just WHAT Is the the "Tone" about THIS country (US) set by this site?

Really would like to know?

It's certainly not well. :(      Solutions Anyone?

Okay... Okay.... we need to come together.

I can assure you that my post meant no disrespect or negative implications.

It did intend to be something of a pep talk. I'm not sure how you can take

My remarks in a negative way, I even called her friend. And I only pointed

Out that Maliki is not mentioned in the original post, nor does he seem to even

Be an issue anymore. Sorry my post seemed to bother you.

Stop! Talkin The Talk... Start! Walkin The Walk.

I understand what everybody is sayin about Maliki, BUT, Im sure we've ALL noticed that since Biden's visit this

ole boy has straightened up & played nice. He's even getting things accomplished.

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

GO RV

Reading this an seeing how Mr M is, do you really think he want to enforce this!! I say no!! JMO

which is why I say as I have been saying BOOT THE MALIKI !!!  :butt-kicking:

PS IMHO the stuff about our own govt belongs in a separate thread and not in this one...

• Upvote 1

Your words In MY Quote...Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/116545-erbil-agreement-content-disclosed/page-2#ixzz2WrkKhlxC   It is... "Walk Your Talk".It Was You Who Said "Walk Your Walk". Typical... :rolleyes:

I wasn't quoting you with that, doing this from my cellphone.

It must have put my post in the middle of your's. Why is it

You seem to have such animosity towards me? Did I do something

To upset you?

I've always been told that I am extremely positive, sometimes even foolishly so, but could this new information mean that they are stirring the pot just to cause confusion before they RV? Or could it be that they are meeting a new event, the RV, and they are scared and confused? After all, it has been ten years and they have gone through a great deal.  They really are new at this "governing/government" business.

And back here at home, what does Obama have to do to get congress to bring charges against him? They did it much sooner on Nixon, and what he had done couldn't even touch all that Obama's done to the American people. You all know all of the following, but lets count the ways--

1.) Benghazi--where was he and what was he doing? What is the reason for this to have happened?  

2.) Gun-running into Mexico and the deaths of two American law officials because of it 

3.) Being in collusion with Russia about our missles (I'll have more flexibility after my election), and now he wants to reduce those missles drasitically--again.

4.) Reducing our military until there is not enough of them to provide security for our country.

5.) Snooping on Fox News reporter, James Rosin and even his parents 

6.) AP attack, another news agency

7.) Spending us into oblivion while supporting unions that rip us off, so he can continue to get financial support from those unions  to get elected a second time 

8.) IRS scandel, and their attack on American teaparties, i.e., American citizens

9.) Lying consistently with a straight face

10.)  Using our money in the millions, and perhaps even in the billions, to take perpetual vacations, while keeping the White House closed to our nation's children as an austerity measure, actually to "punish" Americans who disagreed with him,

11.) Making all thinking Americans face the clear possiblity of the loss of their beloved country.

12.) Sending Michelle out among us to tell us what to eat.

13.) Bowing to a Saudi king in our names.

14.) Insulting our friend, the Queen of England

15.) Winning the election a second time by voter fraud.

16. Apologizing for America all over the world.

17.) Giving our money and our military airplanes and other weapons of war to Egypt which is not our friend), and leaving Israel, which is our friend, vulnerable to attack.

18.) Circumventing our laws when they don't suit him.

19.) Having 40 czars in his White House, none of whom were elected to office by the American people, and most of whom (If not all) are very anti-American

20.) Lying to the American people about his background, his history, who he really is, his Muslim background, and his hatred of America.

21.) his divisiveness in all things black and white

22.) His attempt to destroy our educational system and to teach our children lies

23.) his efforts to destroy our American foundation of faith and religion.

24.) His determined efforts to divide the American people. After all, if he'd had a son, "he would look like Trayvon." 

25.) No matter what it is, blaming President Bush.

We are not better for having had him as our president; we are incredibly worse. And before he does something that will tie us up forever, like signing the UN document that gives the UN control of our guns, we need to get rid of him. I live each day in dread about what he will do to America next, and how far into forever his betrayals will impact the lives of our chidlren and the future of our country. 

Francie26, you couldn't have said it any better then that. Obama is embarrassing, I'm supose to respect him as our President...but I don't. We are in very sad times. I pray for our soldiers at war with Obama at the helm. It's not like it used to be....when you would die for your President. F*&% this guy. :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1