Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-7-2012 SWFloridaGuy: Randy Koonce, Kaperoni, BGG and Poppy3 are all absolutely right. This is in Iraq's hands and is also a very critical time for us in this investment. The RV is NOT in the banks as some like Jonnywg, Okie and Cap1 have claimed for over a year. Right now our focus should be on what direction Maliki decides to take this. He may decide to implement all terms of Erbil as he promised he would or he may stand behind former statements he's made questioning it's constitutionality. If he does fight this than we are looking at a no confidence vote and a short delay. If not than we will finally see the power sharing agreement implemented, followed by a National Meeting which should free up Shabibi and the CBI to implement phase 2 of their currency reform project. Upon that time and in accordance with the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction, they will send the adjusted rate to the BIS. From there it will be released to all central banks around the world and will appear live simultaneously around the globe. Please forget these ridiculous "gurus" who claim it's in the banks already and we should be looking for this every moment of every day. This won't show up in some small bank in Texas first, giving the whole rest of the world a heads up. Use common sense, avoid the hype and their pumping of dinar sales.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IQD is not an Internationally trade able currency today which is a key factor in this investment. Iraq is a work in progress. Let's be patient. I believe that the Iraqi's are making progress, slowly.

Still waiting for the IQD to be international, but I believe Iraq will be progressing fast very soon.

They have never been a modern country. Now Iraq is seizing the opportunity. It may not be noticeable with the naked eye yet.. but soon!

Iraq is projected to be one of the fastest growing economies in the coming years. Right now they are dealing with their paper work before that takes place.

Who gets what at what percentage, laws being placed, and kinks being fixed.

In my opinion their economy will soon be moving much faster than we have all anticipated or so I hope :blink:

• Upvote 3