Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP: There are risks facing the dinar

05/06/2012 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

warned a member of the Finance Committee MP Abdel Hussein al-Yasiri the vulnerability of the Iraqi dinar for international war to weaken it, pointing to the importance of a plan by the Central Bank to combat speculators on the dollar and reduce its value. Yasiri said: You should develop a plan of accurate scientific by the Central Bank to cut rate exchange of the dinar against the dollar, by not selling hard currency few days in a row, but must be Payam different to surprise the speculators who buy the dollar, and the development of complicated procedures for the sale in order to reduce the demand for dollars from the auction of the Central. and Yasiri's (news): The Iraqi dinar is exposed an international war regional to weaken and reduce its value against hard currencies, which are doing their best to drain dollars from Iraq and increase the rate of exchange. It is noteworthy that the value of the U.S. dollar increased during the nineties of the last century to reach (3000) dinars to the dollar as a result of the economic embargo imposed on Iraq , and after a year (2003) picked up the dinar is somewhat due to increased oil exports and providing international assistance to Iraq, bringing the total amount provided by (62) billion dollars, and on its impact on the price of the dinar exchange (1166) to the dollar and continued for a long time while maintaining the same price.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=26516

• Upvote 3

Them folks have to get it by now. Maliki is the reason that Shabibi cannot RV. No Government, No Security. Those 2 items absolutely have to be in place. Anything else IMO not relevant at this point. I say this because the government should have been seated 2 years ago. But since Maliki's ambitions to control all of Iraq has set the whole program behind. We can't know until we see a government. Then see what else is relevant to the RV. Everyone knows the currency is undervalued but it will stay that way as long as no one uses it.

Dang, is Maliki doing this to strengthen Iran. He is doing everything against the sanctions on Iran and basically spitting in the UN's face by trying to make investments and partnership with Iran. In the meantime I think Maliki and Auk Mc Nut are on to something bigger that we just don't know yet.

I might be dreaming, but Maliki has given NO REASON in the world to believe he is up to anything that is good for Iraq. All bad. Shame shame, shame.

• Upvote 3

Them folks have to get it by now. Maliki is the reason that Shabibi cannot RV. No Government, No Security. Those 2 items absolutely have to be in place. Anything else IMO not relevant at this point. I say this because the government should have been seated 2 years ago. But since Maliki's ambitions to control all of Iraq has set the whole program behind. We can't know until we see a government. Then see what else is relevant to the RV. Everyone knows the currency is undervalued but it will stay that way as long as no one uses it.

Dang, is Maliki doing this to strengthen Iran. He is doing everything against the sanctions on Iran and basically spitting in the UN's face by trying to make investments and partnership with Iran. In the meantime I think Maliki and Auk Mc Nut are on to something bigger that we just don't know yet.

I might be dreaming, but Maliki has given NO REASON in the world to believe he is up to anything that is good for Iraq. All bad. Shame shame, shame.

I think you covered it all!! Your Opinion is actually Reality!! I would have been left out of this investment if Iraq had some else beside Maliki!! JMO +1 :tiphat:

Yes I do!!

Well I'm in the same boat as you. I didn't know anything about this investment until a little over a year ago. Would be fascinating (and scary!) to know how long ago this could have RV'd with someone other than Maliki as top dog over there........LONG before I would have ever known about it.

But I bet they can spell.

Hi Kamel,

You are a total disrespectful jerk! It's interesting that you are a newbie and calling others out for misspelling words and posting smack from other sites that you believe to be true. You need to lighten up. The Mod's need to review your posts. Where is Bump?

Ski

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Hi Kamel,

You are a total disrespectful jerk! It's interesting that you are a newbie and calling others out for misspelling words and posting smack from other sites that you believe to be true. You need to lighten up. The Mod's need to review your posts. Where is Bump?

Ski

What "smack" did I post from another site?

I posted an opinion that Maliki and Obama can probably spell. You are upholding a slam at the President of the United States, and I did not name call, like you did to me. But then again, you did use the term "smack", so.............

Since when did being a Newbie have anything to do with brains?

You are kinda cute when you are mad. Sweet dreams, Ski.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

What "smack" did I post from another site?

I posted an opinion that Maliki and Obama can probably spell. You are upholding a slam at the President of the United States, and I did not name call, like you did to me. But then again, you did use the term "smack", so.............

Since when did being a Newbie have anything to do with brains?

You are kinda cute when you are mad. Sweet dreams, Ski.

Your posts are inaccurate, non factual and wrong. I do hope that you are restricted from posting soon. Peace to you Kamel. Go RV! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Your posts are inaccurate, non factual and wrong. I do hope that you are restricted from posting soon. Peace to you Kamel. Go RV! :)

I'm sorry, but Kamel is in the right here. Some poster said something about the POTUS without anything to back up his claim. Kamel responded with something that was hardly offensive. You're attacking him for no reason and in a very abrasive manner.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry, but Kamel is in the right here. Some poster said something about the POTUS without anything to back up his claim. Kamel responded with something that was hardly offensive. You're attacking him for no reason and in a very abrasive manner.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as we all are. I wish you guys the best of luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

05/06/2012 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

warned a member of the Finance Committee MP Abdel Hussein al-Yasiri the vulnerability of the Iraqi dinar for international war to weaken it, pointing to the importance of a plan by the Central Bank to combat speculators on the dollar and reduce its value. Yasiri said: You should develop a plan of accurate scientific by the Central Bank to cut rate exchange of the dinar against the dollar, by not selling hard currency few days in a row, but must be Payam different to surprise the speculators who buy the dollar, and the development of complicated procedures for the sale in order to reduce the demand for dollars from the auction of the Central. and Yasiri's (news): The Iraqi dinar is exposed an international war regional to weaken and reduce its value against hard currencies, which are doing their best to drain dollars from Iraq and increase the rate of exchange. It is noteworthy that the value of the U.S. dollar increased during the nineties of the last century to reach (3000) dinars to the dollar as a result of the economic embargo imposed on Iraq , and after a year (2003) picked up the dinar is somewhat due to increased oil exports and providing international assistance to Iraq, bringing the total amount provided by (62) billion dollars, and on its impact on the price of the dinar exchange (1166) to the dollar and continued for a long time while maintaining the same price.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=26516

Here is my thought...

They are setting everyone up to think they are trying to withhold the DINAR SALES in order to increase the Dinar value... "dinar against the dollar, by not selling hard currency few days in a row" BUT I am thinking it might be so everyone doesnt yell RV RV... Which might be exactly the reason for holding up currency sales. They dont want a red light flashed on them for their actions. It's a possible set up. We shall see...

Go RV

PEACE...