Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Received A Call

robo5288

I agree sir.... 100% complete... However, when it does, I will be off the coast in the MED Drunk, sampling the country that I love, and the Ladies.... Umbertino, you have been a friend from day 1 or.... Yeah... Alot... Would like to hang with you sometime sir!! HAGD.... Roll RV

To answer your Question though sir.... Albert and Costello does this everyday!! WHO is on FIRST..... :lmao:

Thank you...

The Dinar is not a scam. I'm a Branch Manager/Officer at a bank. You can purchase it thru the Federal Reserve. This is currency speculation....meaning that we are assuming

with (all things lined up perfectly) that an RV will occur. I believe they will RV around June at around .10c to pull quite a few large notes in...at that point they will go to a "managed" float

which will increase the value of their currency as the money supply shrinks. You need to understand though that the "instant millionaire" is not exactly the case. The govt will be hitting you

for a 30% tax hit. Also when you "cash in" to exchange to get US dollars....a 15% lower rate i.e. (1.00) can become .85 cents....so you are getting hit by two sides here. Trust me when this hits

there will not be as many "millionaires" as people think. It's not a scam though....if you don't believe me....holler back at me and I"ll send you my credentials...

Of course... A currency as such can't be a scam ( unless counterfeited obviously or out of circulation) ... But the hammering pumping and hype which accompanied this thing practically from day one and then increased exponentially getting at ridiculous levels through the years ( sharks smelled the deal and came out big time...) .. Now that was borderline with fraud and scam action.....JMHO.

The Dinar is not a scam. I'm a Branch Manager/Officer at a bank. You can purchase it thru the Federal Reserve. This is currency speculation....meaning that we are assuming

with (all things lined up perfectly) that an RV will occur. I believe they will RV around June at around .10c to pull quite a few large notes in...at that point they will go to a "managed" float

which will increase the value of their currency as the money supply shrinks. You need to understand though that the "instant millionaire" is not exactly the case. The govt will be hitting you

for a 30% tax hit. Also when you "cash in" to exchange to get US dollars....a 15% lower rate i.e. (1.00) can become .85 cents....so you are getting hit by two sides here. Trust me when this hits

there will not be as many "millionaires" as people think. It's not a scam though....if you don't believe me....holler back at me and I"ll send you my credentials...

I agree and .10 is in the realm of reality.

Give me .10 and I am all out that very day.

Thanks.

• Upvote 3

you must be a newbie lol love me a good scare tactic. Dinar sites make money point blank period if you think we are in this elaborate scheme as to getting scammed think again. This is all speculation. I also now they will indeed increase the value of the dinar they have to in order to move forward as a country. That rate of 1166 is an artificial program rate. These sites are irrelevant. Only reason people come is to get news mostly.

i can assure you its NOT a con

Agreed. It cannot be truely referred to as a "scam" or a "con" until it has actually played out as this is an ongoing speculation.Then and only then will the truth be told but until then either sit tight or sell off what you have. I personally recommend you hold on to what you have , that is unless you bought too much or need the cash. I spent about 3 years analyzing this investment and appraised their economy and came to the conclusion that there is a great potential for coming out ahead. I did not jump into this investment and did realize that it could be a good period of time before it yields a profit. Many here have great advice and I agree with them.

P.S. If the phone call was about Okie being full of it, they were correct.

Who was that masked man ?

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 1

No scam amigo unless you have the old Sadam notes, I'd rather have a few Dinars than take the chance and have none just incase it does RV, to me its not if but when??? Hang in their but then this is not meant for everyone.... Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Well I'm listening to Randy Koonce's call RIGHT NOW (live) and he must read this website and/or thread because he is addressing some of the things posted here...(for example, he just said that the 13303 signing has no influence on giving us the "RV"...it has allowed us to buy independently, that's about it). He is now addressing the issue of multiple sites working together...briefly.

Folks, you have lots of people throwing in the towel because waiting for an "investment" to mature over 9/10 years is just a long time to wait. Not everyone has a knack for being patient so to tell them that is a bit presumptious, don't ya think? :huh:

Whatever the case, let people just live life ok.

If people wanna quit because their tired of guru boo boo, so be it. If you wanna listen to Okie until your ears bleed to death from his lies, ok then. And if you want to hold tight to this a little longer, that's cool.

I just want the truth to come out.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm listening to Randy Koonce's call RIGHT NOW (live) and he must read this website and/or thread because he is addressing some of the things posted here...(for example, he just said that the 13303 signing has no influence on giving us the "RV"...it has allowed us to buy independently, that's about it). He is now addressing the issue of multiple sites working together...briefly.

Folks, you have lots of people throwing in the towel because waiting for an "investment" to mature over 9/10 years is just a long time to wait. Not everyone has a knack for being patient so to tell them that is a bit presumptious, don't ya think? :huh:

Whatever the case, let people just live life ok.

If people wanna quit because their tired of guru boo boo, so be it. If you wanna listen to Okie until your ears bleed to death from his lies, ok then. And if you want to hold tight to this a little longer, that's cool.

I just want the truth to come out.

youll never ever get the truth until this actually happens my advice to many is hold on if you cant be patient then you have no business investing in the first place and i agree dont listen to the guru crap the spews out daily even the articles can be very deceiving. All we can do is wait this thing out and let it play out on its own.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Received a disturbing call last night; not sure what to make of it. But I do have a question; are all of these dinar sites connected, and are we actually victims of an enormous con job? I guess if this post disappears, we will have our answer. Waiting.........................

ok...so I have a few questions for you!

can you give more details on this "disturbing call" please. Does this so called call relate to the "dinar" itself or was it a call from your brother (or sister) calling you to go hang out when you didn't want to (because I'd be disturbed by that :D ) ?

What makes you think all of the sites are connected? Share the "deets" on that too if you have them.

Why do you think this post will disappear? The mods don't censor so called rumors. If that was the case, anything about OKIE would've been scrubbed a long time ago and anyone who mentioned him would be perma-banned, right? :unsure::unsure:

Are you paranoid because of this phone call? :(

youll never ever get the truth until this actually happens my advice to many is hold on if you cant be patient then you have no business investing in the first place and i agree dont listen to the guru crap the spews out daily even the articles can be very deceiving. All we can do is wait this thing out and let it play out on its own.

That's probably the most BRILLANT thing ^^^ I think I've EVER seen you write on DinarVets "Easy" :blink:

;):D;):D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

robo has been a member for over two years.

EO13303 has zero to do with owning dinar.

You are right, Doctor. EO 13303 protected oil. But there was another EO, which I do not remember the number at the moment, that did authorized purchase and possession of IQD.

I agree sir.... 100% complete... However, when it does, I will be off the coast in the MED Drunk, sampling the country that I love, and the Ladies.... Umbertino, you have been a friend from day 1 or.... Yeah... Alot... Would like to hang with you sometime sir!! HAGD.... Roll RV

To answer your Question though sir.... Albert and Costello does this everyday!! WHO is on FIRST..... :lmao:

Abbott.

If people are selling...then somebody has to be buying in which case somebody doubts and somebody believes or somebody is financially strapped and someone else is not...looks like it is a balance so why the wet pants? :P

• Upvote 3

They've got so many rumors flying around. My advice, just wait. To me, Iraq HAS to have an internationally tradeable currency. It has to do something sooner or later. Hopefully we'll be the ones smiling at the end. :)

What does the exchange rate have to do with it being internationally traded? The Italian Lira traded at 1500:1 for years before they joined the Euro.

it has to do something eventually. if they needed the cash fast, then they should not have bought in the first place. a guy next door to me bought a million for $1080 and sold it to me for $800. i don't get it. just bury it and dig it up when something happens.

Why does it have to do something? It has been basically where it is for 8 years now.

i bought my dinars back in Jan of 2005. I was first told about this by someone who invests in currencies and made a lot of money from Kuwait. When i bought my dinars there weren't all these dinar sites and pumpers around. don't get too concerned about who is connected to who and what all the gurus say. Just follow the news and hope for the best.

Did you ask this someone how they invested in Kuwaiti dinar? They would have had to be in Kuwait or a neighboring country and found someone with cash in hand. The Kuwait central bank nor any other bank in Kuwait ever issued one single dinar at a rate less than the official rate of over $3

LOL… can you supply the contact info for me to buy through the Fed Reserve?

You are right, Doctor. EO 13303 protected oil. But there was another EO, which I do not remember the number at the moment, that did authorized purchase and possession of IQD.

Doesn’t exist. It’s a made up lie by pumpers who finally had to stop pushing the 13303 lie once enough people exposed it.

The dinar is not a scam. It is a legitimate currency. What is a scam selling it with the possibility that it will RV at any substantial amount. It’s a pure fantasy and will never happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Received a disturbing call last night; not sure what to make of it. But I do have a question; are all of these dinar sites connected, and are we actually victims of an enormous con job? I guess if this post disappears, we will have our answer. Waiting.........................

Distrubing, unwanted, and many others things that you are not sure what to make of them. Your guess is as good as the next person. You can take them any way you want and you can also come up with all of the different senerios that your brain can come up with. If the call was disturbing and you sat there and listened to it then then whatever your thoughts were your problem only. Are these sites connected and are we victims of a con job----------who knows!!!!!!! If the post disappears it won't give you an answer unless you can read between the lines or you're some type of median and can see the future. If the second part is correct then you should be able to answer your own question. Not trying to upset you but it really takes the cake when I see that someone got a disturbing call in the middle of the night and ruin the rest of the night for you. Try not to let these calls get to you and just wait for the right thing to happen. Hopefully we will all get an email from Adam stating that the time has come and you can go cash in for the real thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep I believe that they may make a 1 Dollar then i looked at a motel and restaurant and the people want to lease it back for 10 years at 10% thats pretty good price 1.2 Millions dollars but after being involved in the Dinars and reading all about Iraq for the past 6 years there is no better investment than the Iraq Dinars if your money is genuine then the only way you would get scammed is if the Iraq government do something silly and screw everyone which is not in their best interest the best thing is to RV soon say three months or around that will pick USA up ready for Election and also Australia as well they all have some of the Iraq Dinars and England and I believe the war will mot cost these governments a cent except the lose of great men serving their Country however thats why they did this wasn't it to get the oil back to the Iraq people and the world we all win.

In saying that if it opens around a dollar the I do feel that if peaceprevailss in the Country then yes within two or three years it will hit $3 again and that Country Iraq will be a great Country with lots of opportunity and wealth thepoliticianss must workto wardss that and cut the greed think of what they have in front of them and the huge opportunities for Iraq and the people to move into being one of the great Countries of the future and I believe that this may happen but they must pay the price we all pay the price for success they will be no different and the sooner they understand the better its the way the system works so keep some in reserve if we can for another two years would be good even if it makes a Dollar to start read the news of what is happening and contracts being signed and the history of what that country could be its incredible. I have told so many and it all goes over their heads why? well because they are to lazy to read and do their own homework its called negative thinking and our lives live to thatthinking somee step above some don't I certainly have missed some opportunities in my life from time to time have you? as Mark Twain said "If you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right."

So think positive and lets RV soon cheers. or "Never Give up" Donald Trump

• Upvote 2

And what does the Fed sell it for?

Yep I believe that they may make a 1 Dollar then i looked at a motel and restaurant and the people want to lease it back for 10 years at 10% thats pretty good price 1.2 Millions dollars but after being involved in the Dinars and reading all about Iraq for the past 6 years there is no better investment than the Iraq Dinars if your money is genuine then the only way you would get scammed is if the Iraq government do something silly and screw everyone which is not in their best interest the best thing is to RV soon say three months or around that will pick USA up ready for Election and also Australia as well they all have some of the Iraq Dinars and England and I believe the war will mot cost these governments a cent except the lose of great men serving their Country however thats why they did this wasn't it to get the oil back to the Iraq people and the world we all win.

In saying that if it opens around a dollar the I do feel that if peaceprevailss in the Country then yes within two or three years it will hit $3 again and that Country Iraq will be a great Country with lots of opportunity and wealth thepoliticianss must workto wardss that and cut the greed think of what they have in front of them and the huge opportunities for Iraq and the people to move into being one of the great Countries of the future and I believe that this may happen but they must pay the price we all pay the price for success they will be no different and the sooner they understand the better its the way the system works so keep some in reserve if we can for another two years would be good even if it makes a Dollar to start read the news of what is happening and contracts being signed and the history of what that country could be its incredible. I have told so many and it all goes over their heads why? well because they are to lazy to read and do their own homework its called negative thinking and our lives live to thatthinking somee step above some don't I certainly have missed some opportunities in my life from time to time have you? as Mark Twain said "If you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right."

My goodness, that has to be the longest sentence in the world. Somebody throw me an oxygen mask, I'm out of breath

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A pregnant woman has more periods than this post

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I usually don't even go into the forums that are not Iraq News but I decided to roam tonight. I just want to give some help in wise words. Don't give your number to anyone. If you go on conference calls don't ask questions. There are many that you can trust, but there are many you cannot trust. So, it sounds like your not sure. Safe is to be invisible. We are not victims. If we listen to some of these freaks we can be. I joined DV's last July or Aug. Every weekend since I joined there has been a many wanna be important people that some might call guru's that have pretended that they have contacts in high places and disregard the news. Well one thing I have realized the news is no different there than here. Some times it is opinions and sometimes exaggerated and sometimes misleading. But, when it comes down to it, then news has been the best source of information about this investment.

Iraq will not come out and tell you they are revaluing their currency and go buy it. That would be crazy. So, anytime someone says they can't tell you the source of their information, it's not credible. I have really searched a lot of sites and listened to a lot of calls and found the ones who pretend they have sources in high places listen to others calls (who stick to the news) and report it as some 3 letter agency told them but in fact it was stolen from another sites research. You must be careful and diligent. Don't let them ruin your journey of this investment. Don't stay up waiting for an RV cause these freaks want to pump and get you to buy more. Only buy what you can afford. Stick to news in DV's. There are many good researchers on this site who love to share and who can also give their perspective on the difficult articles.

Right now is especially exciting for this journey and hopefully we may see the fruition this year. Stay away from those who give dates for the RV. No one will know that. And the rate. This is a good investment and your already vested in what you have. Keep it as any investment. Let it take it's course. I believe we will all be glad and the waiting part will be great conversation later. :)

• Upvote 5

Hey Robo! Ill be honest, this isnt the first time I have heard the same......

And the person I heard it from, has the type of background that could most likely use his resources to find this kind of info out.....I cant confirm or deny personally that its true, but I have become more skeptical and I surely wouldnt rule it out!! When money and greed are involved, almost anything is possible!

• Upvote 2

LOL… can you supply the contact info for me to buy through the Fed Reserve?

I cannot supply you with the contact info, however, I can confirm that all of the IQD I purchased from my bank came from the Federal Reserve. My banker confirmed this for me. The IQD was a dirty little secret that the masses weren't suppose to know about. It seems that this speculative investment snowballed in popularity and the Federal Reserves reserves were purchased by investors. That is why the banks stopped selling dinar. It was a simple case of supply and demand. Demand depleted the supply.

• Upvote 1