Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Received A Call

robo5288

Received a disturbing call last night; not sure what to make of it. But I do have a question; are all of these dinar sites connected, and are we actually victims of an enormous con job? I guess if this post disappears, we will have our answer. Waiting.........................

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

people on uk ebay are selling their dinars in droves as they are scared of the lop. I am in it till the end no matter what happens however the possibility of a overnight x3000 RV is unlikely to happen due to the money supply but a longer term with lots of small revaluations is more likely. There are rumors floating on the net about the gurus and 99% of guru talk is bs. You just need to do a search on dinar scam

Yes a lot of dinar sites are connected type in sam I am in google

• Upvote 5

They've got so many rumors flying around. My advice, just wait. To me, Iraq HAS to have an internationally tradeable currency. It has to do something sooner or later. Hopefully we'll be the ones smiling at the end. :)

Exactly. No matter what the rumors are, what really matters is what the central bank & the people of Iraq want and they want to be back where they belong internationally and there lies our reliance on this investment :rolleyes:

Edited by DinarStorm
  • Upvote 7

people on uk ebay are selling their dinars in droves as they are scared of the lop. I am in it till the end no matter what happens however the possibility of a overnight x3000 RV is unlikely to happen due to the money supply but a longer term with lots of small revaluations is more likely. There are rumors floating on the net about the gurus and 99% of guru talk is bs. You just need to do a search on dinar scam

Yes a lot of dinar sites are connected type in sam I am in google

Yep .... ebay lately has been a good place to buy ...... picked up 1million the other day for £400 inc postage lol ($640)

X3000 is unlikely yes!! ..... but i never got into this expecting to become a millionare over night, I can wait

• Upvote 2

Without a doubt, a lot of people have made tons of money off the dinar hype; websites that pump it, dealers and traders, the list could go on and on. This investment is not for the faint of heart, but it IS a currency investment, and with that goes a certain amount of risk. If you only invest what you can afford to lose, then you'll be ok. A LOP is just simply one of the risks involved, but it's also not the only thing on the table. There's good things too... like a RV. :)

I've been in this a long time and I intend to see it through, regardless of which way it goes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm in this by faith, and nothing is moving me... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

if people think it is going to lop and immediately go to about a $3 rate, they would double to triple their investment. these same people are selling their dinar at a loss now. how stupid is that?

I think some people are thinking that it is not going to do anything at all. That is why they are selling. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think some people are thinking that it is not going to do anything at all. That is why they are selling. LOL

it has to do something eventually. if they needed the cash fast, then they should not have bought in the first place. a guy next door to me bought a million for $1080 and sold it to me for $800. i don't get it. just bury it and dig it up when something happens.

• Upvote 2

SCAM!! I think not! We hold LEGAL tender, a currency, there is NOTHING scandalous about that. The only thing that would be a scam about this INVESTMENT would be all the dirtwads out there taking advantage of people! Don't listen to this garbage, just keep in mind that we hold a legal tender and iraq will be international one day (hopefully soon) they need to have a currency worth something if they want to do business with the big boys. It will happen, just no one knows when. Keep your head up and think positive.

• Upvote 7

Received a disturbing call last night; not sure what to make of it. But I do have a question; are all of these dinar sites connected, and are we actually victims of an enormous con job? I guess if this post disappears, we will have our answer. Waiting.........................

If this was a con job George Bush would not have signed EO 13303.

Edited by parmenio
  • Downvote 1

you must be a newbie lol love me a good scare tactic. Dinar sites make money point blank period if you think we are in this elaborate scheme as to getting scammed think again. This is all speculation. I also now they will indeed increase the value of the dinar they have to in order to move forward as a country. That rate of 1166 is an artificial program rate. These sites are irrelevant. Only reason people come is to get news mostly.

If this was a con job George Bush would not have signed EO 13303.

i can assure you its NOT a con

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i bought my dinars back in Jan of 2005. I was first told about this by someone who invests in currencies and made a lot of money from Kuwait. When i bought my dinars there weren't all these dinar sites and pumpers around. don't get too concerned about who is connected to who and what all the gurus say. Just follow the news and hope for the best.

• Upvote 4

What changed your mind Umbertino? You used to be a champion of the big RV.

What you mean a champion of a big RV? I have stated at least for a year or longer that I'd be happy with a few cents RV infact.

True that 8, 7, 6, even 5 years ago I used to hope and wish for a 100,000% ( 1,000 fold or more) RV.. I had been played and pumped up like thousands of others....Then through reading and thinking by myself I got convinced that would be hardly realistic .. I'm also convinced ( jmho) that IF it goes at 1:1 or surpasses 1:1 ( 2:1, etc) that would bring along a castration of zeros ( I know many or most of you abhorr the term "lop").. Again JMHO.

So I would hope for a RV in the order of some cents....Again JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Man ....Egon from Ghostbusters just called and told me Slimer was cashing in!! I am so Upset.... Sure thought I was first on the list.. He must follow OKIE!! :lmao:

It's been like what?.. At least a couple of years or more since 2 -3 weeks can't go by without someone stating they are about to or even already cashed in....Sad but true ( the lying and the nerve)...

Ancient Latins would wonder " CUI PRODEST?" Who's benefitting?

• Downvote 1

Exactly. No matter what the rumors are, what really matters is what the central bank & the people of Iraq want and they want to be back where they belong internationally and there lies our reliance on this investment :rolleyes:

Here's the problem with your thought.....it does NOT matter what the 'people' of Iraq want or deserve, all that matters is what the politicians of Iraq want. So, until you start seeing the 'people' of Iraq stand up and start protesting in large numbers....don't expect anything big to happen :P Look at Europe and the US......obviously the economic policies of both have failed miserably, but until the people stand up and voice their disenchantment in HUGE numbers....nothing will change. It's called politics.

So don't expect any movement in the dinar value for quite some time....they have many issues to resolve before they even think about the dinar. B)

• Upvote 1

It's been like what?.. At least a couple of years or more since 2 -3 weeks can't go by without someone stating they are about to or even already cashed in....Sad but true ( the lying and the nerve)...

Ancient Latins would wonder " CUI PRODEST?" Who's benefitting?

I agree sir.... 100% complete... However, when it does, I will be off the coast in the MED Drunk, sampling the country that I love, and the Ladies.... Umbertino, you have been a friend from day 1 or.... Yeah... Alot... Would like to hang with you sometime sir!! HAGD.... Roll RV

To answer your Question though sir.... Albert and Costello does this everyday!! WHO is on FIRST..... :lmao:

• Upvote 2

The Dinar is not a scam. I'm a Branch Manager/Officer at a bank. You can purchase it thru the Federal Reserve. This is currency speculation....meaning that we are assuming

with (all things lined up perfectly) that an RV will occur. I believe they will RV around June at around .10c to pull quite a few large notes in...at that point they will go to a "managed" float

which will increase the value of their currency as the money supply shrinks. You need to understand though that the "instant millionaire" is not exactly the case. The govt will be hitting you

for a 30% tax hit. Also when you "cash in" to exchange to get US dollars....a 15% lower rate i.e. (1.00) can become .85 cents....so you are getting hit by two sides here. Trust me when this hits

there will not be as many "millionaires" as people think. It's not a scam though....if you don't believe me....holler back at me and I"ll send you my credentials...

• Upvote 14