Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting USD back from Warka

Thanks, for the help you all, you're a great bunch, You are right, I did get interest. Yeehaa! Can't wait to share an umbrella drink with you all! :D

You are welcome.

I like this site because there are some helpful souls on it that are willing to help.

I certainly found the site useful when I started out in this investment.

I would say to pay particular attention to your investment and sites like this over the coming months.

I expect some action in August / sept and signs are already showing.

I dont think the IQD will hold its value when it RVs so make sure you know how to transfer to your US account so you can protect the value of the gain. Timing of transfer is important

Yep a celebratory drink will be required alright - preferably while on holiday. :P One big ahhhhh then my wife can relax :D

I have received interest as "promised" by warka as scheduled. But cannot get access to my online account anymore because no one will answer my emails.....and I am unable to withdraw any either.

Keep pressing them for a result and make sure you are sending to right dept. Dont ever leave it in their hands if you haven't heard back or you will loose out.

I heard someone report last night they know someone who has a large sum of money stuck in Warka who is about to lose their home because they cannot access their funds!

Sure would be nice if they fixed the problem quick!

Edited by coolbeans

I have sent at least 25 emails, different domains, over the last 2 months to different depts and to Mr. Issa. Absolutely no response to a single one. GRRRR!!!

That sucks alright.

It took a friend of mine 2 months to get his renewed but also I know of someone else recently who had his on-line banking renewed in 4 days.

Doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to their methods. Just keep trying but dont get shirty with them.

I would suggest that you keep the on line renewal request separate from any other request.

I would also suggest that anyone else who has their on line subscription due in the next few months should do it now. Mine isnt due until Sept but I am going to apply in June.