Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another GOOD one from SWFloridaGuy

jeff12

I'm liking tihs guy more and more makes some good points

It's very easy to like the newshound guru's......Kaperoni, Bondlady, Doc, this guy, etc. Just give me a breakdown of the news.

I'll read the Intel Guru's for the sake of entertainment but of course you can't put any stock in anything they say. But these Newshound guy's are great.

• Upvote 1

[After decades of war and economic blockades, institutions took the initiative to reach this goal. This has been a joint effort from the CBI, GOI, IMF, World Bank, as well as influential and powerful countries such as the US and China]

They reach an important goal. It sounds promising ;)

He posts occasionally. His site is **********

I have read most of his or her's posts. They have been sensible and realistic in the past, unlike others. It's too bad that his site has been hidden in your post. I'm always interested in new information.

Edited by skitealwedrop

Good evening All,

This 'SWFloridaGuy' sounds very sensible, grounded, and insightful. I would definitely like to hear more opinions and or information from him/her!

Thank you for bringing this to DV.

Have a good evening,

GG

• Upvote 1

Link, opionion,or just a rumor--the only way they will partner with them is if they can use the same methord of doing bussiness-[While not great] but internationialy not the loose way that they are doing now---Thisn't about doing their bussiness but it is about accounting to their stockholders-{oh boy captialism -the potential is far beyond the growth rate rate of China and India [uS doesn't even figure to be part of it--GET OVER IT]--the reaily stupid part is and -- there is just a couple of visionaries that see the future ---not two thousand years in the past

Sorry family but this is real life-- the Rv when it happens is just the tip of what is really going to happen!

Don't much care about how the ME tips but I will say start looking into ALL THE WORLDWIDE COMPANIES who will flock in --oil, gas , tele are already a done deal---the money has already been promised---IMO --look the surrporting companies that must provide the product to the primary IRAQI Contracts---these are all under the radar screens--since they are UNDER the public eye

Silly maybe but all of these provider companies are where the real money is to be made!--everyone wants the top no one wants the very things which pushes then to the top!

Well I can really get long winded but do some real research here --not the front stab you in the eyes investment ==RIGHT NOW!

LOOK TO WHAT IS NEEDED to get the product to market

There is no such thing as making a killing except if you are a politican

LOL!

We can just hope but that has a piece of all of us---we must NEVER PUT ALL OF OUR HOPES AND DREAMS INTO A ONE SHOT DREAM!

Have a great night

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah he always seems to break things down. I catch myself reading an article about 3 times due to bad translations.

It's nice having someone break it down so I can skim thru the interesting parts lol (college burnt me out on reading).

Just like with any news media we can only take it at face value...I'm beginning to wonder if our news media is over there

teaching them the same crap they pull over here...you have about a 50/50 shot of getting a good "valid" article instead of

someone's opinion.

I like his posts because most of them focus on the positive things going on in Iraq. Yes, there are bad things going on (and SWF states this) but his focus is on the good. As for the article about international banks partnering with the Iraqi banks, I wonder if we can deposit (directly) our IQD into a savings account within one of the international banks who form a partnership with Iraq?

In other words, lets say HSBC partners with Warka...can we open a savings with HSBC and then deposit our dinar into our account? That would be pretty cool! B)