Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Autism

cooked

This may be some radical thinking. Is autism possibly the plague of this generation? Is it possibly some kind of bio-terrorism so advanced that we had no concept it could be so? Is it some ditry bomb let loose twenty years ago, long before 911? I am in no way picking on these poor inflicted children, I know of too many as it is. The question is though, what/where did autism really come from? Have we been attacked long before we had any idea we had such devious enemies?

Things that make you go hmmmm.

• Upvote 2

This may be some radical thinking. Is autism possibly the plague of this generation? Is it possibly some kind of bio-terrorism so advanced that we had no concept it could be so? Is it some ditry bomb let loose twenty years ago, long before 911? I am in no way picking on these poor inflicted children, I know of too many as it is. The question is though, what/where did autism really come from? Have we been attacked long before we had any idea we had such devious enemies?

Things that make you go hmmmm.

We know some children with Autism as well...not too severe though.......have read from internet and heard from Women about vaccinations being the cause, Prescription Medications that Women took before or during pregnancy and possibly food additives or environmental.........it is a little odd that this is rising in numbers so quickly as the percentages of children who are diagnosed with it

hmmmm

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it's the enviroment and the lifestyles that ave changed along with young mothers having kids and not taking the precautions in order to have a healthy baby. Vaccines are poisonous. Also HBOT is great for kids that have autism oxygen therapy is basically god's drug and has helped numerous kids progress and get better with HBO therapy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's a preservative.

Here's an interesting article:

http://www.naturalne...sm_monkeys.html

Thanks BrokeNoMore that is an interesting article...

So they don't have to do proper testing with these vaccines, (that was an eye opener) when someone finally did testing on baby monkeys and they came up with autism!

The article mentioned that even though the mercury has been take out of most baby shots (too late), it is still in the flue shots.

I am just gobsmacked that they would put this untested crap into babies and adult human beings, let alone the monkeys.

• Upvote 1

I am just gobsmacked that they would put this untested crap into babies and adult human beings, let alone the monkeys.

What really gobsmacks me is how they not only put this untested crap into babies, they require it. You can't put your kid into school without it. I was as well informed as possible at the time and you should have seen the SHEET the medical professionals laid on me when I showed up as late as possible to get it done...when they were 5, 6, 7 years old. The flaming buckets of SHEET they heaped on me when I sought medical attention and it was discovered that I was one of those who refused to vaccinate their children.

Give their little immune systems a fighting chance and put if off as long as possible.

If I had it to do again, I'd "join" a religion where it's not allowed. I think it's that important. Well...anything but Muslims. I'm pretty sure it's disallowed by them, too. I think the JW don't allow it. I could live with that. Then you can function in society pretty much as you please without the legally forced poisoning of your kids.

There are some worse than others. The MMR is the worst, as I understand it. My knowledge is a little outdated at this point.

Here is a link to bunches of articles on vaccines:

http://www.naturalnews.com/vaccines.html

This one just might be my more recent favorite:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035715_vaccines_history_fraud.html

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean BrokeNoMore. I had talked my daughter into saying no shots, but the Dr. convinced her she would be a totally "irresponsible" mom if she didn't. He really heaped it on.

A friend told me you do not have to belong to a religion that prohibits it. The Dr. has a form that they can provide you, where you sign saying you choose to "opt out". That is all you need to get your kids into school.

Of course they will never tell you that!

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

I know what you mean BrokeNoMore. I had talked my daughter into saying no shots, but the Dr. convinced her she would be a totally "irresponsible" mom if she didn't. He really heaped it on.

A friend told me you do not have to belong to a religion that prohibits it. The Dr. has a form that they can provide you, where you sign saying you choose to "opt out". That is all you need to get your kids into school.

Of course they will never tell you that!

It depends on which state you live in. In my state, you have to be a member of a religion that prohibits it. No "opt out" here. I wish.

The best thing we can do is spread the word and educate about the facts, and then live with the consequences.

I talked my teenager out of the HPV...then someone tried to shove it down her throat...and she said NO WAY and I TRUST MY MOM more than you...and then the kids started dying from it...

She gets the idea...don't ever jump on something new...you never know...they lie, lie, lie.

Follow the money. That 100 years of fraud article is amazing.

:twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It depends on which state you live in. In my state, you have to be a member of a religion that prohibits it. No "opt out" here. I wish.

Follow the money. That 100 years of fraud article is amazing.

So... I'm expected to let them poison my kids' bodies, to get official permission to send them to a place that will poison their brains?

Have a look at the recently released movie "IndoctriNation"

http://www.indoctrinationmovie.com/

Count me out.

So... I'm expected to let them poison my kids' bodies, to get official permission to send them to a place that will poison their brains?

Count me out.

In my state, if you send them to any school, private, public, or otherwise, or if you homeschool and use one of those homeschool associations, you MUST be vaccinated.

If you are not doing one of the above, then your kids are considered "truant" and that causes other problems.

Pretty much everybody capitulates. :angry: It's considered a "public health" issue. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I have twin daughters, one with severe autism and one not. They got their vaccines and everything at the exact same time, day, office, etc. So I'm at a loss for a complete explanation. After nearly nine years of living with this one thing I have noticed is that most professionals have no proven idea as to its cause. They have some hypothesis and speculations but nothing rock solid. Another interesting factor is that different types of treatment methods provide different results, so no one treatment works for all. Completely unexplainable. At this point myself and most parents like me do not care about how it happened or want punishment for anyone, we just want to know what causes it and to stop it from continuing.

• Upvote 2

I have twin daughters, one with severe autism and one not. They got their vaccines and everything at the exact same time, day, office, etc. So I'm at a loss for a complete explanation. After nearly nine years of living with this one thing I have noticed is that most professionals have no proven idea as to its cause. They have some hypothesis and speculations but nothing rock solid. Another interesting factor is that different types of treatment methods provide different results, so no one treatment works for all. Completely unexplainable. At this point myself and most parents like me do not care about how it happened or want punishment for anyone, we just want to know what causes it and to stop it from continuing.

I'm so sad for your children.

Thank God these vaccinations don't harm every person who gets them, at least to a noticeable extent. I'm so sorry that they got one of yours. Every child is precious.

• Upvote 1

you have got to get them into oxygen therapy because it has to do with the brain. More oxygen is going to help them instead of hurt them. For some kids it takes longer than others to do sessions give it a try.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

you have got to get them into oxygen therapy because it has to do with the brain. More oxygen is going to help them instead of hurt them. For some kids it takes longer than others to do sessions give it a try.

Are you talking hyperbaric chamber o2 therapy?

It would be interesting to see a study on the rate of autism amongst kids as a group taking shots and those not (say JW kids). I'm sure that any results would be buried very quickly so it does not come to the public arena!

Thanks Easy I'll look into it.

One thing to note, legislation has already passed that protects the manufacturers from prosecution or responsibility if they ever proved that the vaccines caused this issue. They slipped it in as an earmark to a bill all but garaunteed to pass. Pretty sneaky, huh? Regardless, we could care less about prosecution or civil liability at this point, we would just like the causes discovered and action taken to stop it. I believe that this does not get mre media attention or government attention because it is not fatal. Until some of these politicians children or grandchildren become affected or more famous people's children become affected it will likely not take center stage.

My one big question is this:

Many of these children will not be able to be self supportive in life, when their parents pass on who will foot the bill for their care? YOU WILL! Then and only then will they really care. Only when it hits them in the wallet. Think about it, their is a good chance that 1 in 8-10 children of that generation will unlikely be able to work and pay taxes, and require lifelong adult care and disability.

Thanks for all who are concerned. I love my daughter(s) and am thankful that it is only Autism and nothing fatal or massively debilitating.

In my state, if you send them to any school, private, public, or otherwise, or if you homeschool and use one of those homeschool associations, you MUST be vaccinated.

If you are not doing one of the above, then your kids are considered "truant" and that causes other problems.

Pretty much everybody capitulates. :angry: It's considered a "public health" issue. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am really curious to know what state; I looked in all the posts on this thread and if it was there, I missed it.

I have been of the understanding that every state must allow a "religious exemption," I understood that to mean that anyone can be exempt if they make a statement that vaccination is against their personal religious beliefs; I didn't think that meant their religion had to be "Amish" or "Jehovah's Witnesses" or any other particular denomination whose leadership has made a public pronouncement prohibiting the taking of vaccines that applies to all members of that denomination; I thought that a statement of personal belief was sufficient. (I mean according to the government's own statements of what they say the statutes read; the absolute fact is that they have no such authority, regardless of what they say or claim.)

The government is not known for being honest about the limits on their power; many people have been intimidated into obeying because someone working for the government deliberately deceived them about what their rights are.

Nick, the story about your daughter is heart breaking. I hope that the suggestion offered by Easy is of some help. I have found http://www.naturalnews.com to have a lot of helpful advice for all kinds of health issues.

The only fly in the political ointment is that many folks do not realize the legal significance of a marriage license. Almost everyone who has grown up in this society, except maybe for the Amish and a few other fundamentalist groups who hold to the older traditions, has had it drilled into their head since elementary school that the law requires anyone who gets married to obtain a marriage license. The state has absolutely ZERO authority to require anyone to get a marriage license, yet hardly anyone ever is informed of this fact. Getting a marriage license is "voluntary," even though that is another fact that they will never tell you, and such "voluntary" license is considered by them to be your advance consent to having them interfere in your marriage and the raising of your children in a variety of ways, including being forced to take vaccinations.

For those of us who have been deceived into getting a marriage license, there is a solution - read more - http://www.teamlaw.n...otectFamily.htm