Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENOUGH LOP TALK1

shabbadude

This is one of the best explanations on what is currently being taught to the Iraqi people. If you still believe in the lop, well I guess you're just a pessimist...

Over the years, there has been several Iraqi Economists, or Parliament or from the CBI directly that have confirmed the plan. The very plan that Dr. Shabibi and Dr. Fadel wrote in 2006. These comments over the past 5 years have never wavered from this original plan therefore I can say with certainty, the plan has not changed. Now what is this plan?

The plan is a re-denomination of sorts if you want to call it that. It is the transition from a larger set of currency notes (3 zeros) to a new set of smaller denominations such as a 1, 5, 10 dinar etc. This is the definition of sorts of a re-denomination. There is a twist though....This is not something that one article can explain, but several over the years assembled to create the clear picture. That being said, there are individual articles from these prominent people that support this theory. From Dr. Fadel himself, to Dr. Bakri. Many think that when they do this transition, they will LOP or change the value of these larger notes. They are not. They are honoring them at full face value. Hence this is a Revaluation as well.

Read More

It's funny when i jump into these chats. I often see people justify something I said or someone else by bringing up Bush or some secret agreement to try to create the illusion that i should be discounted. Well, I never once mentioned anything of that. I simply researched this investment day and night for many years putting each piece together. Not all the research was good. I found stuff about smart cards, or WTO accession, etc that was discouraging. Then, fortunately, i was surprised when actual verification surfaced to support what I had found over the years. That is what a researcher looks for..that confirmation.

Now getting back to the dinar. The CBI originally called this "delete 3 zeros" but later (sometime in 2011) renamed it "lift 3 zeros" to make it easier for Iraqis to understand. It was never called "raise zero," or "drop zeros" or any other name. Much of that is just misinformed people posting.

This plan is orchestrated by the World Bank and clearly they are not fools in laying this out. They are not going to come out and say, "buy the dinar speculators" lol. Even though many have including the surrounding Arab states.

That being said, there are many bits and pieces that clearly state, that as they transition to the new currency, they will honor the old (3 zero notes at face value). Your lopers will not agree and will argue that is not how it is done, or no one has ever done that before. I don’t care about them. I care about what is being stated to the Iraqi people. And that is the message they are being taught. How do i know? Because after many months of finding these bits, pieces, in various articles, quotes like "the point of view the central bank is that the deletion of zeros does not affect the value of the Iraqi currency" or "We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency and gradually withdrawn" or this one..."Iraqi dinar, as well as the re-evaluation of the Iraqi currency is the dinar is traded under the symbol foreign money as Iraqi dinars. Iraqi Central Bank provided in 2010 that it plans to change the denomination of the dinar, to enable the most basic money transactions. They planned to drop the three zeros of the nominal value, but to maintain the real value of the dinar unchanged" all tell us that the old dinar will not LOP.

Now the icing on the cake comes from Dr. Bakri who has been hired by the CBI to teach at the symposiums and seminars in and around Iraq. He put out this working paper titled..."Proposal to raise zeros from the dinar Ala a paper" You see the plan has never wavered. Going back to 2006, with Dr. Fadel it is the same. Only the timeframes have changed.

Dr. Bakri's paper explains what he is teaching...

LINK

Here is the part that is the confirmation of the previous quotes as translated from my Arabic translator...

"If three zeros were lifted from the IQD this means the IQD becomes stronger 1000 times in terms of value. For example, a pack of cigarettes that was selling for 1000 dinar would be only 1 dinar. If it was a conversion like that, if the three zeros were lifted from the previous currency, this means the old 1000 dinars will buy 1000 packs of cigarettes instead of 1."

The Google translator is very similar...

If what has been raised (three zeros) of the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to a rise in value (1000) once calculated value Almertbah to the number of zeros that have been filed, any can of cigarettes that were sold (1000) JD possible purchase after the lifting of zeros dinar one, and one thousand dinars modern can be obtained by a thousand a pack of cigarettes. In theory and when lifting (three zeros from the Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise against the dollar rapidly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad and valued by the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million ) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) U.S. $ will be worth after the lifting of the three zeros (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well, and this is going to Aajelb remember any negative effects on the Iraqi citizen, in theory.?

Kap

http://www.changesxchange.com/t12171-kaperoni-weighs-in-on-lop-and-dr-bekri-paper#28370

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

If everyone could just have a little faith and stop thinking of a lop but think of an RV this thing would RV very soon and it would be all over!!! This will not lop............................................................................................................................

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

So, if you people that believe the dinar will lop, why are you holding dinar? You're not going to make anything.

If you believe in a lop and aren't holding dinar, why are you wasting your time posting? Move on with your life.

It seems you're out numbered by people who are level headed and have researched this topic exhaustively.

If you have a messianic complex and believe that you need to save all those who are somehow deluded into thinking this might actually make money, you're not Jesus.

Present you're evidence (not just one mistranslated article from AK News) in a concise manner and lets talk.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

If everyone could just have a little faith and stop thinking of a lop but think of an RV this thing would RV very soon and it would be all over!!! This will not lop............................................................................................................................

Wishful thinking will NOT make this thing RV....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for th post Shabbadude:

I don't think we were supposed to have access to the Dinar. I believe, since it was a Bush plan that it was supposed to be limited in scope to just a few people. I also think the Bush Administration thought or planed for it to RV back in 2004, and the Iraqis would not do it. They stalled.

I also believe that before Bush left office, we was forced by the Chinese, whom the Baksters owed a lot of money to, were forced to not only give up their most of the Dinar they held, but also, the Iraq concession. Turning Iraq over to the side of the non-aligned nations, or Bric nations, who also just so happen to be the other 130? countries expected to RV.

I doubt the UN, WB or IMF, all globalist institutions, have much sway with Iraq. As we saw during the Arab Summit, where a rep of the IMF had Maliki secuestered for the first couple of days at the start of the meeting, and as evidenced by the lack of major announcements...namely no RV!

As to what the Iraquis will do? I don't think the Iraqis will follow the original Bush plan that meant a windfall profit at the expense of the Iraqi people, but on the other hand they can't keep the value of the dinar at it's present value forever. Keeping the value of the Dinar low has been a real hardship on the Iraqi people that they really did not have to endure.

carlos

• Upvote 1

Once again...a lop is a non value changing event. how can you defend their not being a lop by describing one to the tee?

So, if you people that believe the dinar will lop, why are you holding dinar? You're not going to make anything.

If you believe in a lop and aren't holding dinar, why are you wasting your time posting? Move on with your life.

It seems you're out numbered by people who are level headed and have researched this topic exhaustively.

If you have a messianic complex and believe that you need to save all those who are somehow deluded into thinking this might actually make money, you're not Jesus.

Present you're evidence (not just one mistranslated article from AK News) in a concise manner and lets talk.

If a lop isnt going to happen.....why do you spend time writing posts questioning people concerning a lop????

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you think theres an entire section dedicated to LOP??? because its a possibility.....and peoplle can find outwhat it is and why it happens. If you dont like it.....ask adam why he has created it.

how about talking about dinar and possibilities.....rather than questioning members about motives. isnt your only concern about dinar?? Or do you want to know why people like their eggs over easy instead of scrambled?? Its irrelevent

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

Lets talk.....hmmmmmm....I like that

We all spec that there are 20-30 trillion Dinar flying around. Some of 7-10 trillion was out off Iraq.

With 7-10 trillion worth of USD, how is Iraq going compensate that? I like at least some logical number to balance my banking acct....I would like to see yours.

USA has less than 1 trillion dollars currency in circulation.

Do not bring in a possitive thinking or GOD.

I am open to logical theories, possibility and probable cause, but not a wishful thinking.

NOW why am I here?..........I still think in the long run we will gain 3-5 times.

For those that PUMP or into VND, you can kiss that one good bye folks. It will not happen (RV) in your life time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The process of lifting the three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and according to tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros:

1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar .

Purchase 1000 for the old cost of 1

2. Raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against other currencies .

1 USD = 1 IQD

3. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi economy to foreign investors.

The IQD with real worth

4. Increase the confidence of Iraqi citizens that have become national Bammelth comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the dinar Jordanian dinar ... etc..

The IQD worth it's countries value

sd, i am respectfully presenting my opinion. i dont want it to lop, but it is possible that a lop can happen. iraq can lop then rv at $3.?? then we would triple our investment. that is just one of the many scenarios that could happen. it could rv, lop, rv then lop, do nothing, lose value, and many more. you can research news articles all day and try your best to translate them but in the end, none of us know whats going to happen. if a legit news article comes out of the cbi saying it is going to lop, many on here will just say that it is all 'smoke and mirrors'. people have clouded judgement on this investment because they have been promised millions by okie, ali, tk, tony, bulldog and the rest.

I dont believe it will lop. i remain level-headed and believe anything can happen and that is why i am still holding dinar. no amount of research is going to tell us what is definitely going to happen. every one of these articles that gets translated can be translated many different ways with multiple meanings. we still dont have a definitive answer on what it means to 'raise the zeros'. i am tired of this ride and all the bull$@!! that goes with it. the lies, false gurus pumpers and the rest of them. i want it to be over but i will see it through to the end.

• Upvote 1

yes, everyone just believe it will not lop and it won't. that'll work.

It always does (work), right?

Most of those ( Legolas, dvforumuser,jmw,dinarck, etc.) who have (imo) valid arguments on it ( lop) were / are confined to the LOP Section... meaning they are not allowed to post out of it.....

It would also seem that most of them can't post anymore.. I think the only one left ( for now) is Dinarck...and also HopefulTxn ( maybe) ....Again he / they can't post out of the LOP Section.. I'm sure he / they'd be more than willing and thrilled to debate but you'll have to visit them there yourself.

Sorry.. I forgot to mention Keepm... He can post in any section ( which I'm happy for)... He brings valid arguments himself.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

we would all love a straight $3 RV. That would be ridiculously amazing. It seems more likely that if it's gonna be 3 dollars per dinar, they would (i like 'castrate') the zeroes first.

so, a straight up RV of about 10 cents per dinar would be my probable best case scenario. maybe up to 27 cents like saudi arabia.

• Upvote 2

we would all love a straight $3 RV. That would be ridiculously amazing. It seems more likely that if it's gonna be 3 dollars per dinar, they would (i like 'castrate') the zeroes first.

so, a straight up RV of about 10 cents per dinar would be my probable best case scenario. maybe up to 27 cents like saudi arabia.

Agreed and thanks.

I think most are so focused on the RV that they have forgotten how long this has been going on. I honestly don't think they would of orchestrated all of this with the help of the UN

to "LOP". It is true that Germany did an RV and it took 25 years....but let's take a look at Germany....

1.Germany was ravaged by war twice...so was Iraq...

2.Germany owed others for war

3. Germany had sanctions placed on them as well....

With the advances in technology and Keynesian economy ...it is possible to see a decent RV happen at a faster rate than that of Germany...(we simply don't know with their dirty float in place)

Iraq is holding back a lot of what we need to know...I don't believe they have 30 trillion out there...I believe most of it is already being destroyed (mutilated)...

They'll start with a soft RV of 6-10 cents....(most people will cash in...no patience....not willing to risk)...

This will reduce the money supply further...that along with a managed float will increase the value...If they did this in June (Tariffs)...that would give them 3 months to reduce the money supply before they fully re-denominate. In this way

they wouldn't need to LOP. It is quite possible that they mentioned January to give them a 2nd time table in case they need to allow the value to rise further.

This of course is in all theory....you don't know how much the other nations are involved and what role we have played (United States).....half of the articles are bogus....they never meet a timeline....maliki is a power hungry idiot...and we have no idea what they are going to be worth after the new developments/oil output capacity/and businesses coming in will do...all I can say is that some of the valid articles such as them getting electricity, the Exxon contract, the threat to maliki, and some of the oil output articles are showing progress is being made. The facts that we need to know to be 100% sure of anything are hidden and will be until it's over. I will continue to pray for windows of heaven to be opened...(if you are a tither this is god's promise)...and to intercede for our nation (the dollar is becoming less powerful very scary)

• Upvote 1

I think Adam has the scenario nailed: an initial $.10 RV, with a time sensitive cash-in period, followed by a stair step up to 1:1. If it comes in at $.10 then, in the words of a famous Steve Miller Band song "go on, take the money and run!" :lol:

I think Adam has the scenario nailed: an initial $.10 RV, with a time sensitive cash-in period, followed by a stair step up to 1:1. If it comes in at $.10 then, in the words of a famous Steve Miller Band song "go on, take the money and run!" :lol:

nope i refuse to only take that of how long i been in this,i wish you all luck that take .10 cents and run but i wont be one of them. Iraq gonna have to work for their zeroes back laugh.gif im willing to wait if it means to make me richer beyond my wildest dreams lol

Edited by easyrider